Attack on G. Brar - What were real movies?

Singh559

Yes agree this looks increasingly like a staged event (called false flag operation in intelligence circles). Brar said on Sangat TV a few months ago that Sikhs from abroad were exposing his crimes and wanted them stopped, he even mentioned this website. With Z plus security he would always have a bodyguard or have security cover arranged by the UK police.

The information released was conflicting from seriously injurged to a small cut, some said a stab to neck others a stab in stomach. Indian media was on this story all at the same time like an official release.

There is the crackdown in Punjab, the Candian ministers recent comments on Sikhs were spun out of hand, it seems the Sikhs abroad are the Target.

Increase in subtle attempts to make Sikhs look as being an offshoot of hinduism (see posts on this sites), links to Hinduism being pushed all the time . Subersion from within.

Wait for India to announce that the UK must crackdown on Sikhs in a little while.

As predicted the bashing of Sikhs abroad has started, the Indians are giving briefings to western media that dangerous terrorists lurk in your countries.

But it flopped so badly this time that apart from Hindu-Sikhs nobody else believed the Brar story

Has there been any official response from any UK Sikh organisations to Brar's story? Press releases should go out very quickly when Sikhs are being defamed.

I am hoping Sikh Council UK are preparing something. Anyone know if there is anything in the pipeline, the time slot is very tight and a UK Sikh body should have responded by now. There's nothing official on the website http://sikhcounciluk.org/

3 arrested not much info except 2 guys and 1 lady http://www.standard....er-8198230.html

this 1 says 4 people arrested http://content.met.p...6/1257246745756

damm if it turns out too be true this is humiliating for sikhs as 4 people could not finish off a 78yr old man

thats why i hope it still turns out too be some sort of conspiracy

damm if it turns out too be true this is humiliating for sikhs as 4 people could not finish off a 78yr old man

thats why i hope it still turns out too be some sort of conspiracy

yeh but that wouldnt be a big surprise to me to be honest. Lets face it, most UK youth are not trained experts, and even the ones who make up the front line in panthic activism fight more like hoodlum yobs than trained assassins. Its not easy to kill someone who is fighting back unless you are very confident and know what you are doing.

I give props to the guys who had the guts to attempt something like this and for sending out a message, however, still bitterly disappointed that they were not able to finish the job. Still they are bigger men than I am!

I have just posted the following on the Sikh Council website and emailed them at: info@sikhcounciluk.org I urge you to do the same

WahegurujikaKhalsa WahegurujikiFateh

Brothers and Sisters,

Please can you inform the sahd sangat as to what you are currently doing to counter the negative media attention that is being stirred up by brar debarcle. This seems to be some sort of attempt to defame the good name and image of Gursikhs throughout the western world. It also seems very timely that this incident has taken place, just as Sikhs around the world are being shown to be a beacon of light in this dark time. As the representing body for Sikhs here in the UK, please can you hurry up and make a representation on our behalf.

Thanks kindly

Shaheed Singh

WahegurujikaKhalsa WahegurujikiFateh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQty2TvYQMQ&feature=share

Check out 1:41, 2:37, 3:11 and 3:55. If at the age of 50 when you're supposedly a robust army general you shiver at the sound of gunfire, please spare us the stupidity to believe that at the age of 78 you dealt with 4 big guys and dodged a knife attack. The shameful part is that the journalist didn't freak out at all and you can hear him say "Lets breathe now" to Mr. Brar when his heartbeat stops at the sound of shots fired.