cherokee culture

curioustoknow

Haha, yes I used to ride in the rodeos, but horses are not native to America...Europeans brought horses with them...then we killed off all the buffalo because we were faster...yeah....we were def meant to walk :)

ok. Chief Joseph of the Nez Perce Indians, when he was released, asked for one thing from the white man, and that was a horse. Sadly it was ignored but the guy who took it as a joke, regreted it to his last day, that Chief Joseph asked for a horse, and he took it as a joke, and never got him one.

curious to know, when you say you are more in tune with wolves, do you mean that you howl in the night and stuff?

Haha you guys are funny :-) no howling here, but I love to sit out at night listen to them...at my moms place in Oklahoma the wolves and the coyotes are always at war, some nights the wolves win the territory and some nights the coyotes do and I live to hear them!

If you don't mind, could you pls share some stories of your patients........does doing the aura massage drain your own personal energy? Then in turn do you need an aura massage?
no,I don't drain myself I manipulate theirs, just like good and negative bacteria in the body there are good and negative energies. you need both energies, just sometimes they get misplaced, so you have to smooth them into place. Just like magnets energies are draw to one another and so when I merge my energy with the other persons, I can move their positive and negative energies to where they need to be, instead if jumbled and mixed...the feeling you get when this is performed on you is the feeling you get when in a deep meditative state...total relaxation as if you cannot will your self to move or speak

But it is work just like any other work and takes time and energy