Balanced View of Hindu-Sikh Shaster Vidiya

taran0

allow the bashing & hate , just expose him for the fraudster he is rather than making it into a hatred tread... which would be closed down

Agreed my bad paaji it just that pawns like "warrior" and their negative mumbo jumbo really grinds on me! But regardless all the dushts time will come

Anyway going back to the topic, can someone sincere from nihang niddar singh akhara can comment on my posts above in this thread and along with bhai taran singh posts in this thread posted reply with some deep thought. This goes out to all the serious students..and oh please just spare me - oh wait until next site update..tired of hearing that both on sa and ss.com...i think you guys need to fire your disgruntled ex akj pr guy who made sarbloh and shastarvidya website and start from scratch if you guys seriously meant the below:

TRAGEDY IN WISCONSIN, ACTIONS FOR THE FUTURE

Gurfateh

I was shocked and saddened to hear of the attack by a mad gunman on a Gurdwara in the USA. I sincerely offer my condolences to the families of all those killed, pray for the speedy recovery and well being of all the injured and applaud the brave police men/women of Wisconsin who finally confronted and stopped the hate-filled fool responsible for the attack.

On the day the news of this attack was filtering through I was, by sheer coincidence, teaching traditional Sikh methods of dealing with assailant’s armed with firearms confronting you in the street and in your home. Alas, if the brave Satwant Singh who tried so bravely to tackle the deranged assailant had had these martial skills of his Nihang ancestors, he might be alive today and the assailant subdued and in custody.

Let me inform my Sikh brothers and sisters that within the original Sikh martial art, Shastar Vidiya, that I teach, alongside yudh vidiya (traditional combat skills), sava rakhsha (personal self defence), and gao rakhsha (village defence), I teach traditional greh rakhia (home defence) techniques, stratagems and tactics. I also have real world experience of dealing with firearms. Throughout our history, we Sikhs were known for our an incredible array of martial skills. It is a fact that centuries of facing foreign invaders honed our ancestors’ survival skills in these areas.

On a recent trip to the USA the world renowned marksman, knife expert and hunter Lyn Thompson of Cold Steel, along with his crew, all of them experienced martial arts masters, had an opportunity to train in and assess Shastar Vidiya. They were basically amazed by its effectiveness and sophistication – click here to see their full assessment. The sad thing is that despite it’s obvious greatness, Shastar Vidiya is gaining more recognition outside the Sikh community than within it.

Looking forwards, and noting the hostile climate faced by many Sikh communities in the USA and elsewhere, I plead with you to avail of this opportunity – let me share with you these traditional life saving skills and teachings of Nanak Guru Gobind Singh. For the Khalsa, just as Shabad is Guru, so equally are Shastar. If nothing else, accept this sewa of Shastar Vidiya from me, for this is your inheritance and you must reclaim it.

To find out more, please email me via info@nidarsingh.com

Gurfateh

Das Sadh Sangat Nidar Singh Nihang.

To summarise it’s as simple as we all have different levels of perception and projection. Gurbani is a spectrum of literal, mythological, symbol, historical and cultural projections which are deeply rooted in Subcontinent belief systems. Not everyone can comprehend, ascertain and digest the deeper thought and knowledge. We are at the end of the day simply arguing over definitions. To summarise know between Nirghun infinity and Sarghun qualities, This is all the illusion and delusion of Miya, focus on The true Parusha . What we are arguing about is simply not real. Someone believes something different to you, get over it. GurFateh'

Hes no better than the masands of maharajs time to be honest , its pretty funny hes just mixed and bashed different arts into one form over 15 years , he used to do kung fu and gatka , i remember watching one video where he did his kali pentra or whatevenr and after the demo a chinese/japanese martial artist's disciple said thats the highest movement form in my art , niddars reply : oh shastar vidiya is 5000 years old , its bound to be similar. all arts came from shastar vidiya. what bs , he repackaged and rebranded other peoples own arts! and people believe this bull!? people need to wake up , you really thinks maharajs sikhi is so weak he gave one man , niddar "singh" all the vidiya? the dodgyest guy on earth. ok then... if he didnt do the hindu mat and the go drink sharaab , go have weed , go see women this tread wouldnt be here. Cisco take a leave , we all know your too impressed with his bakwass to even think about how his "art" has changed in the passed 15 years from gatka to jatka gatka , to shastar vidiya , to ranjit akhara sikh shastar vidiya , now ranjit hindu-sikhs shastar vidiya shiv akhara... get clued up read his old articles and watch his old videos and talk to people who have known him for all these 15 years... talk to the nihang singhs & jatheders in india , they'll all tell you the truth. if its to much to handle because it breaks your bakwass filled reality , then good luck mate.

Akaaal

P.s this isn't nindiya , just facts , experiences and the truth!

Anyway going back to the topic, can someone sincere from nihang niddar singh akhara can comment on my posts above in this thread and along with bhai taran singh posts in this thread posted reply with some deep thought. This goes out to all the serious students..and oh please just spare me - oh wait until next site update..tired of hearing that both on sa and ss.com...i think you guys need to fire your disgruntled ex akj pr guy who made sarbloh and shastarvidya website and start from scratch if you guys seriously meant the below:

http://www.sikhsanga...post__p__547157

Let's be honest, that post my Niddar is just a salesman's pitch. He is using the tragedy to gain more chelay for his dodgy 'martial' art. Once you've gained most of the naive and foolish Sikhs in one country, you need to try and gain the naive and foolish Sikhs in another country, expand or die that's the maxim. I trust that the vast majority of the Sikh Sangat in Canada and the US will not be taken in by this snake oil salesman.

Let's be honest, that post my Niddar is just a salesman's pitch. He is using the tragedy to gain more chelay for his dodgy 'martial' art. Once you've gained most of the naive and foolish Sikhs in one country, you need to try and gain the naive and foolish Sikhs in another country, expand or die that's the maxim. I trust that the vast majority of the Sikh Sangat in Canada and the US will not be taken in by this snake oil salesman.

Canada is another story, but I'd love for him to come to California. We wouldn't be scared or shy to attend and be very critical of what he's teaching.