Balanced View of Hindu-Sikh Shaster Vidiya

taran0

The 'last Sikh warrior' calls the CTU because he felt threatened! Looks like he became the last Sikh worrier on that occasion.

Can you imagine what the great Sikh warriors like Jassa Singh Ahluwalia, Banda Singh Bahadur, Mehtab Singh, Sukha Singh, Baba Deep Singh and others would think of Niddar?

CTU in chandigarh means

Chandigarh transport undertaking .

I was thinking why would he call a bus service?

This is a new article and i think its important that we do parchaar that puts things back into perspective http://www.shastervidiya.org/real-warriors-today/ Real Warriors vs Fake Warriors
Posted on July 26, 2013

Many people talk of warriors, weapons, battle, bravery and martial arts, but very few put their money where their mouth is and campaign and fight and sacrifice for what they beleive in. Anyoen can CLAIM to be a great warrior, especially in the comfort of their semi detached homes living in England with no real threat to your human rights issues to speak of.

It has become a sort of fashion these days to don the garb of warriors, dress up in costume and take impressive pictures of yourself, and its easy to act hard, and show some fancy moves but very few who stand up when it is needed and when it counts. Very few who even stand up and will support their own people due to fear of being reprimanded or branded a dissenter.

This is to those that did and still do – they are the real warriors. I hope to learn martial arts from them, the martial art of Life and how to be righteous and fight for the human rights of all people regardless of their caste colour or creed, even when others will not do so , and even when you most probably will not survive. To be a warrior is not to just know how to wield a sword, but to stand on the path of righteousness even when you will lose everything you have. Being a warrior is fighting the un-winnable fight and conquering this mortal life.

SOORA SO PEYCHANIYEY JO LAREY DEEN KE HETH – PURJA PURJA KAT MAREY KABHOO NA SHADEY KHET

sjs.jpg raj.jpg jsk.jpg hawara.jpg bhullar.jpg bfs.jpg

Now I am no warrior, and have never claimed myself to one, but I would say to Nidar(the “lost” Sikh warrior) and his students, who in their ego – think themselves the original warriors, the only ones who know the real truth, the special few who have “THE ART” and the ancient knowledge of weaponry and how “original” Sikhi was.

…that anyone can learn to swing a sword and talk fancy pentra names, but it takes a REAL warrior to stand up to a mighty force, to an entire corrupt empire or government , only a Singh with the roar of the khalsa spirit in their heart could do such a thing. A Giddar could never perform such acts.

The global Sikh Sangat has arisen recently and demand justice for unfair treatment, lack of justice and human rights abuses in India, yet Nidar on his websites continues to insult us and worse of all insults the very people who sacrificed everything for Sikhi.

realjathedar-150x150.jpgFurther proof is the fact that their own leader of the Budha Dal Baba Surjit Singh languishes in jail and the Nihangs react with the same apathy they displayed during 1984. Why isn’t this great warrior, the last Sikh Warrior campaigning for his General, – Baba Surjit Singh Ji’s release. In all his recent videos he mentions him not even once. What about a collection for their langar.

Other Nihangs from UK have set-up a website informing everyone and collecting money to support Baba Surjeet Singh and provide langar for them while most of the India Nihangs have sold out turned their backs,www.babasurjeetsingh.com

Even as foreigners and world agencies come forward to show their support for the appalling human rights situation in India against minorities, I listen out for the Nidar crew to see if our “Sanatan Warriors” will support our cause…. but they remain eerily silent.

Instead they blast our own freedom fighters as terrorists and they mock the Sikh Sangat for supporting the cases of Professor Bhullar, Bhai Rajoana and the illegal execution of Bhai Jaswant Singh Khalra a non-combatant and human rights campaigner, who tirelessly campaigned for justice for victims of 1984 genocide.

What use is a weapon that removes the will to fight?

I see no use for this martial art or this type of warrior, give me a common man with a roar in his heart for justice any day of the week, and just like the beautiful Singhs above they will roar like lions.

Punjab Police Officer admits that Fake encounters were authorised by Police officials

Often Sikh youth are misled by people wearing Sikh Bana. Here is an example

http://www.panthic.org/news/125/ARTICLE/4338/2008-08-29.html

Neo-Nihang Thug

The infamous neo-Nihang, son of a Naamdhari Kooka, was initially known as Jaswinder Singh ‘good-fighter’. He became involved in criminal activities at a young age, participating in petty crimes in nearby villages. Impressed with his corrupt tactics, Jaswinder was later recruited by the local Senior Superintendent of Police, and later became known as Poohla.

The self proclaimed Nihang leader, who lived the life of a tyrannical thug, is finally dead. For the families of his victims, the news might be of some relief, but for others it is too little too late.

It was Poohla who was responsible for sadisticly eliminating almost the entire family of Bhai Balwinder Singh Jatana, a Sikh Nationalist working under the Babbar Khalsa International.

Merciless killing of BKI Leader’s Family

The Sikh community has not forgotten that on the night of August 30th, 1991, Poohla, with the assistance of the Punjab Police, mercilessly killed Bhai Jatana’s 80 year old grandmother Dwarkee Kaur, Aunt Jasmair Kaur, 13 year old cousin Manpreet Kaur and his 5 year old nephew Simranjeet Singh. Bhai Jatana’s father identified the killers as individuals dressed as Nihangs. Ironically, Bhai Jatana’s family was also said to have been burnt by Poohla. The family of Bhai Joga Singh Khanpur and many others were also killed in a similar manner.

For the past two decades, Poohla was also involved in drug trafficking and illegal occupation of public and private lands. He had illegally seized several Gurdwaras in Punjab and used them as centers of criminal activity. In 2005, he was thrown out of many of them due to the efforts of Col. HS Sandhu, of the Majha Human Rights Front.

When the freedom movement was at its peak in the state, Poohla enjoyed a high security cover of 42 official gunmen armed with 77 sophisticated weapons. He was known to flaunt snapshots of him in the company of senior political party leaders, including a former chief minister, and senior IAS and IPS officers.

Just to clarify that the letter posted a whiles back signed by nihang jathedars

Has been verified as completely legit

I'm not sure who nidar spoke to as we have spoken to baba joginder Singh, baba Harnam Singh, and baba nihal Singh

Nihang baba joginder Singh was in the uk last October - nidar and his students had plenty opportunity to ask him if the letter was legit but they didn't turn up.

I interviewed him personally and he said it was his signature and that nidar is doing ' chootha parchaar '

Babaji said the Khalsa is 'niyara' and is not part of Santana or Hindu dharma

These people are famous anyone goes to India ask them - they just a phone call away.

Akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!

This is a new article and i think its important that we do parchaar that puts things back into perspective http://www.shastervidiya.org/real-warriors-today/ Real Warriors vs Fake Warriors

Posted on July 26, 2013

Many people talk of warriors, weapons, battle, bravery and martial arts, but very few put their money where their mouth is and campaign and fight and sacrifice for what they beleive in. Anyoen can CLAIM to be a great warrior, especially in the comfort of their semi detached homes living in England with no real threat to your human rights issues to speak of.

It has become a sort of fashion these days to don the garb of warriors, dress up in costume and take impressive pictures of yourself, and its easy to act hard, and show some fancy moves but very few who stand up when it is needed and when it counts. Very few who even stand up and will support their own people due to fear of being reprimanded or branded a dissenter.

This is to those that did and still do – they are the real warriors. I hope to learn martial arts from them, the martial art of Life and how to be righteous and fight for the human rights of all people regardless of their caste colour or creed, even when others will not do so , and even when you most probably will not survive. To be a warrior is not to just know how to wield a sword, but to stand on the path of righteousness even when you will lose everything you have. Being a warrior is fighting the un-winnable fight and conquering this mortal life.

SOORA SO PEYCHANIYEY JO LAREY DEEN KE HETH – PURJA PURJA KAT MAREY KABHOO NA SHADEY KHET

sjs.jpg raj.jpg jsk.jpg hawara.jpg bhullar.jpg bfs.jpg

Now I am no warrior, and have never claimed myself to one, but I would say to Nidar(the “lost” Sikh warrior) and his students, who in their ego – think themselves the original warriors, the only ones who know the real truth, the special few who have “THE ART” and the ancient knowledge of weaponry and how “original” Sikhi was.

…that anyone can learn to swing a sword and talk fancy pentra names, but it takes a REAL warrior to stand up to a mighty force, to an entire corrupt empire or government , only a Singh with the roar of the khalsa spirit in their heart could do such a thing. A Giddar could never perform such acts.

The global Sikh Sangat has arisen recently and demand justice for unfair treatment, lack of justice and human rights abuses in India, yet Nidar on his websites continues to insult us and worse of all insults the very people who sacrificed everything for Sikhi.

realjathedar-150x150.jpgFurther proof is the fact that their own leader of the Budha Dal Baba Surjit Singh languishes in jail and the Nihangs react with the same apathy they displayed during 1984. Why isn’t this great warrior, the last Sikh Warrior campaigning for his General, – Baba Surjit Singh Ji’s release. In all his recent videos he mentions him not even once. What about a collection for their langar.

Other Nihangs from UK have set-up a website informing everyone and collecting money to support Baba Surjeet Singh and provide langar for them while most of the India Nihangs have sold out turned their backs,www.babasurjeetsingh.com

Even as foreigners and world agencies come forward to show their support for the appalling human rights situation in India against minorities, I listen out for the Nidar crew to see if our “Sanatan Warriors” will support our cause…. but they remain eerily silent.

Instead they blast our own freedom fighters as terrorists and they mock the Sikh Sangat for supporting the cases of Professor Bhullar, Bhai Rajoana and the illegal execution of Bhai Jaswant Singh Khalra a non-combatant and human rights campaigner, who tirelessly campaigned for justice for victims of 1984 genocide.

What use is a weapon that removes the will to fight?

I see no use for this martial art or this type of warrior, give me a common man with a roar in his heart for justice any day of the week, and just like the beautiful Singhs above they will roar like lions.

Punjab Police Officer admits that Fake encounters were authorised by Police officials

I second the above.

This Niddar believes in the hindu lies by the Nihang in this video

Just to clarify that the letter posted a whiles back signed by nihang jathedars

Has been verified as completely legit

I'm not sure who nidar spoke to as we have spoken to baba joginder Singh, baba Harnam Singh, and baba nihal Singh

Nihang baba joginder Singh was in the uk last October - nidar and his students had plenty opportunity to ask him if the letter was legit but they didn't turn up.

I interviewed him personally and he said it was his signature and that nidar is doing ' chootha parchaar '

Babaji said the Khalsa is 'niyara' and is not part of Santana or Hindu dharma

These people are famous anyone goes to India ask them - they just a phone call away.

If anyone goes to India please take a camcorder with you and personally sit down with the Nihang jathedars and film proper interviews , where you can hear the questions put to them and hear their replies. Make the videos and put them on Youtube for all to see.

Also with the appaarent lineage of Shastar Vidiya on this thread, it's no good posting a picture of a chart with no references. You need to reveal who your researchers are, who they spoke to to verify the lineage, show historical documaentation to back up the lienage books, artwork, record interviews with the persons involved in providing evidence for the lineage etc..

Without this sort of proof or clear cut evidence, no-one can conclusively prove anything your saying. So in effect it's no better or any more true than Niddar SInghs claims. The truth is always the truth regardless..so if you want to uncover the truth and present it to the public at large then present in a manner where it's backed up with evidence, videos etc... A randon lineage chart, and a piece of paper with some signatures of some claimed Nihang jathebandis is not admissable as proof without proper backing..

Cisco

How much proof does nidar have ? He has no proof

The onus is on him to prove who he is .... As he is the one claiming to be the last sikh warrior.

Even then. We are in the process of getting the videos anyway so soon enough you can hear it for yourself.

When there are living breathing students of baba giana Singh rabb still alive and many singhs from Buddha dal to corroborate their stories then who is nidar? Is he really the only one who learnt shastarvidiya and his teacher mohinder Singh was the only one to learn from giana Singh? Where all other singhs in Buddha dal too smashed on Bhang to learn it.

I mean come on nidar talks about nijaj and Tark - reasoning and logic and his story defies it

There are countless videos of nihang singhs and anyone who has spent even a little time with them will know they don't believe in Snatan ideology and reject that they are part of Snatan Hindu dharma. India nihangs are worlds apart from Nidars crew.

Hum akali Sabah ke Bali Humara panth niyara hai ...

And let's say nidar is right and I'm the fool- maybe I got it all wrong and sikhi was guru Gobind Singh jis way of fixing India and as a continuation of the Hindu dharma' and Sikhs are long haired Shivites who were meant to protect Hindus from invasion of foreigners.... !!

Lets say guru Gobind Singh Ji came for this purpose to fix what was Clearly broken and not working

Why is he telling sikh youth to move backwards into Hinduism

Shouldn't he be preaching to the Hindus to move forward with the times and evolve into Sikhs and become Khalsa ? As should be their natural progression.

And why all the emphasis on Snatan and Indian Hindu relics and weaponry - large amounts of sikh armoury were based on and evolved from Persian and middle eastern ingenuity and superior quality weapons which have no basis in snatan dharam.

From the Mughal art of war - Mughal Warfare encompassed newer and more skilled methods of fighting which had never been experienced in the Indian subcontinent before. The soldiers were completely protected from any possibility of physical attack by means of a complete shield of armour from head to foot, their daggers and swords were made of superior alloys and they brought with them the use of gunfire in warfare.

Better alloys making swords and daggers more efficient

Better armour in the form of plates and mail that covered most of the body

Horse and elephant armour

Better bows and more effective use in warfare

Use of gunpowder cannons and matchlocks

Sikh warfare has as much middle eastern heritage as it does Indian....

Yet nidar would have us believe its all Bharat and snatan.