Balanced View of Hindu-Sikh Shaster Vidiya

taran0

Let's be honest here. Do people really need videos of Nihangs criticising Niddar in order to realise that his so-called martial art as well as his karate kid story is a load of BS? If you believe his story then as the expression goes, I have a bridge for sale for you!

These videos even if they are made will not make a difference to his die hard supporters. They will claim the voice has been doctored, the video has been edited, there is no proof when it was made etc etc. Honestly, if Niddar told his followers tomorrow." Listen guys, I made all this BS up, there is no secret martial art, my mother was too scared to let me out of house in the 80s let alone train with a Nihang Baba. I just copied the karate kid story and when you bozos believed every ridiculous shyt I made up, I had to make more and more BS up." I bet his followers would not believe him. This is what happens in cults like Niddar's cult. In the end the cult leader can make up and say as much BS and his sheep like followers will lap it all up.

From Niddar history he was a factory worker that went to India in the late 80's and suddenly reinvented himself as a Gatka master. It was at a time when India was using fake Singhs to attack the freedom movement. Niddar comes back and starts attacking the movement and Shaheed Singhs, suddenly he access to finance his activities. His supporters sound like those people crafty salesmen hire to give them backing when they are doing sales demos. Sounds fishy

I don't mind talking about niddars claims and his views but how much time should we dedicate seriously to him. For many of us they are really far out there somewhere else. Perhaps if we want to a put an end to it we should go through his formal website and really take it on one by one.

Niddar has finances simply due to him having worked most of his life, he's a kinda senior guy probably took early retirement and those who were his seniors must have past on inheritance to him to afford flights back and forth besides that he probably made some money off his book which was quite expensive. He also does tv and media people probably reward him for his time. India I think dislike sikhs alot why would they bother paying off an angent to teach sikhs how to fight, the nirankari movement which encourages pacifism for sikhs to lay down their arms is more likely their tactic. Perhaps india would have thought about what if they learnt how to fight from niddar and turned on him to turn on india?

I think alot of this niddar issue is more to do with his stance not on supporting khalistan primarily rather then his nang nihang activities because there are loads of these sorts in india.

I think alot of this niddar issue is more to do with his stance not on supporting khalistan primarily rather then his nang nihang activities because there are loads of these sorts in india.

And you don't think his blatant lies and Nindya of respected Gursikhs and Shaheeds has anything to do with the huge opposition to him?

I don't mind talking about niddars claims and his views but how much time should we dedicate seriously to him. For many of us they are really far out there somewhere else. Perhaps if we want to a put an end to it we should go through his formal website and really take it on one by one.

Niddar has finances simply due to him having worked most of his life, he's a kinda senior guy probably took early retirement and those who were his seniors must have past on inheritance to him to afford flights back and forth besides that he probably made some money off his book which was quite expensive. He also does tv and media people probably reward him for his time. India I think dislike sikhs alot why would they bother paying off an angent to teach sikhs how to fight, the nirankari movement which encourages pacifism for sikhs to lay down their arms is more likely their tactic. Perhaps india would have thought about what if they learnt how to fight from niddar and turned on him to turn on india?

I think you make a very valid point... The biggest issue a lot of the anti NNS crew have with him is that his own perosnal beliefs and religious views, ideloigy etc..are vastly different to most mainstream Sikhs. A fair few of the anti NNS crew I wouldnt be surprised if they are members of a particular Jathebandi..that NNS has asked questions of in the past.

These points I can fully understand, I agree NNS shouldnt teach in n Gurdwaras if he is preaching views contradictory to mainstream Sikhi and likely to cause offense. He should stick to community centres, neutral venues etc...

What I find funny though...that majority of the anti-niddar crew do not have any credibilie martial arts background..so they dont actually know what theyre talking about when it comes to martial arts.. If NNS had the same vewpoints or personal belierfs as them...they would be bigging him up and licking up to him,,, It's a personality and ideoligy clash nothjing more..

If the anti NNS crew had any martial arts knowledge..they wouldnt be promoting Gatka and still encouraging SIkhs to learn what is clearly some sort of "synchronised dancing, circus pakhand", You want to encourage Sikhs to learn actual useful combat skills..direct them to some practical art forms that might actually benefit them and give them proper shastar training.. If you dont want to learn from NNS fair enough.. Then go an learn Kali, Eskrima, Karabi Krabong, Slat, Panaantukan etc etc... Seriously dont waste your time and effort with Gatka..

I do agree that gatka is a waste of time...People right now should actually focus on martial arts such as krav maga,kali,sambo,russian martial arts,etc..These can actually help somebody in a real fight.Gatka cant help a person at all.

And you don't think his blatant lies and Nindya of respected Gursikhs and Shaheeds has anything to do with the huge opposition to him?

He's one of many and at the moment he is small fish, he isn't desecrating guru granth sahib saroops where as others are, he isn't raping women at the moment where as other pakhandi babas are with the name of the satgurus, he isn't grooming girls by invoking satgurus name.

What I find funny though...that majority of the anti-niddar crew do not have any credibilie martial arts background..so they dont actually know what theyre talking about when it comes to martial arts.. If NNS had the same vewpoints or personal belierfs as them...they would be bigging him up and licking up to him,,, It's a personality and ideoligy clash nothjing more..

Thats true. If his views were more mainstream, the whole of uk sikhs would be with him.

Whether he respects shaheeds or not, thats upto him, it is some of the more outright lies that people have an issue with.

it makes me laugh when his students call him "NIHANG" nidar singh when he is not even a Nihang. none of the Nihangs like him and he was almost shot in Hazur Sahib by them.

what makes him a Nihang ? just because he wears a blue bana ? what gioves him the right to call himself a "NIHANG" ?

controversial-neo-nang-niddar-to-hold-seminar-in-toronto

http://www.sikh24.com/2013/07/controversial-neo-nang-niddar-to-hold-seminar-in-toronto/#.UfpY0pLVDHo

don't lose sight of the issue here Nidar is running a cult-like organisation, brainwashing students into snatan ideology. and personally have experienced singh's who once did nitnem paath attended camps and kirtan now openly drink alcohol, take marijuana regularly for recreation, and have become arrogant and left sikhi.

it was their choice - but our concern is not for them, its for the innocent other children who might wander into his classes and be sold on the elaborate hoax, and be off down the same path.

imagine this hypothetical scenario! (<--- i said hypothetical so dont start...)

I have been doing archery for a few years and really enjoy it.... but..

When I went to India when I was 17, this ancient baba who saw my skinny lean physique asked me if I would like to take up archery as it would be perfect for my body structure. I was taught DHANURVIDYA from this master who was a student of Baba Bishan Singh, some random Singh from Budha Dal. (Later on i will research any Nihang who did a bit of archery and claim lineage somehow from Guru Gobind Singh Ji)

but not modern archery of the perverted modern korean, recurve or compound bows, no the ancient dhanurvidiya as taught by sri krishan saab in satyug. The archery today is all 100 yards target bows with a sight, but that is all a joke that's not proper COMBAT ARCHERY, its useless crap, it don't work in battle

what will you fools do when you find yourself in the middle of medieval battle without proper archery skills. only my archery skills are effective in combat and I will challenge anyone to an archery duel face to face on chariots if they think they are better then me.

so I learnt the dhanurvidiya techniques like the daddoo pentra crossbow stance and now I am the last living dhanurvidiya master in the world and I am seeking like minded naive kids who will worship me and big me up and feed my massive ego and bankroll my lifestyle as I hate working in a chicken factory. The art is dyeing out and I be kept alive.

I will now wear a full recurve bow in my pagh along with a fullsized murti of Sri Dhanurdeva maharaaj

you will now refer to me as Gurdev Baba BahutShakti Singh - because I have too much shakti
I have never lived with the Nihangs but I am a Nihang because it makes me more believable.

I have received 2000 death threats because people who oppose me are just extremist fanatics and just can't handle the truth! if anyone messes with me I will run and call the police to protect me.

-------------------------

this is my business plan, what do you say if I dress up well and read some old book and talk a lot about thumb rings and draw weights in their original sanskrit names

any takers..... ?

Taran Singh aka "The last Sikh Archer"

Disclaimer - this is all written as satire with a healthy doses of sarcasm to make a point using humour -
PS. The chariot duel described above is legally impossible, so don't bother trying as I won't answer anyway.