Has JK Rowling enraged Sikhs ?

sanjsingh

wow... from JK Rowling's book on Sikhs to SGPC to RSS agents... i like the flow of this thread thus far... keep it coming people ....

we are so beautifully paranoid about RSS agents infiltrating... instead we are not even talking about how we should stay strong and united not to allow that to happen....indeed astonishingly beauitful !

wow... from JK Rowling's book on Sikhs to SGPC to RSS agents... i like the flow of this thread thus far... keep it coming people ....

we are so beautifully paranoid about RSS agents infiltrating... instead we are not even talking about how we should stay strong and united not to allow that to happen....indeed astonishingly beauitful !

the article i have listed openly discusses the paranoia and vicitim mentality Sikhs of today have

i'm assuming you didn't read the article? This statement is sarcasm by the author...def take a moment to read the article

Whooops! I "zipped" through the article just like the speed readers at the SGPC! :tongue2:

the article i have listed openly discusses the paranoia and vicitim mentality Sikhs of today have

But yeah seriously we're so paranoid these days. While the Panth should always be on guard we need to get rid of this mindset.

We're so worried about RSS agents we forget how destructive paranoia can be.