Catching flies vs killng them

curioustoknow

okay so I believe that every thing has a purpose and I should not interfere with that thing's purpose unless it is directly affecting me.

and if it is directly affecting me, then I should try to interfere as least as possible...in nature I mean, not in all matters because obviously if there is injustice then I'm going to try resolve it in some way...

so I catch flies and throw them outside....what do you guys think? Do you think it matters? Is it better to catch vs kill or kill vs catch?

If you are a fly and just buzzing about randomly, you then see some foliage in the distant and you start flying towards it. Then all of a sudden BAM! You hit some sort of invisible force field (window) dazed you turn away and try again, BAM! It’s a wonder the flies keep flying as I would be scared I could hit another force field at any time.

Same is with Death; you are ambling along in your life and all of a sudden BAM! You’re dead. So keep Guru in your hearts all the time and remember Him with every breath you just don’t know when you’re going to need Him ;-)