Catching flies vs killng them

curioustoknow

i had an outbreak of spiders. this medium sized spider evaded capture it went under the wallpaper. and i think it laid eggs. had so many spiders for like a month.

how about lizards "kerhlian" in india. my mami accidently chopped one in half with a door. :s

I'm not coming to your house ever :)

Big spiders,snakes,reptiles except turtles,centipedes,etc are the ones that scare me.

Flying ants are something to be scared of.

I'm not coming to your house ever :)

Big spiders,snakes,reptiles except turtles,centipedes,etc are the ones that scare me.

Flying ants are something to be scared of.

lizards are awesome and snakes, centipedes, praying mantis, milipedes are awesome! even turantualas are cool. just don't like them hairless big spiders that are really fast.and i have an ants nest near my house (live near a wood) and they fly around all summer.

I tried not to kill flies or mosquitoes by moving away but if they are on chase then i try to scare them away by clapping the hands, in doing so sometimes they get killed. If they do i do small ardas- vahiguroo. In my pind, one of one mama's munda had this amazing zap racket as there is big mosquito problems in pinds during fall....you zap them if its get too much lol..upon point of impact- zap is shown as sign of current..its prety cool..makes you look like you are holding star war weapon or something..lol..mega loll. ..!!!!!!!!!!! :excited: :excited:

lizards are awesome and snakes, centipedes, praying mantis, milipedes are awesome! even turantualas are cool. just don't like them hairless big spiders that are really fast.and i have an ants nest near my house (live near a wood) and they fly around all summer.

I hate them all!

I don't kill them but they make me run away in fear or scream like a girl.

Just thinking of them make me disgusted.

Well tarantulas aren't poisonous and they get so big in Oklahoma and Texas that they are more like small animals, so I don't usually mess with them, just box themand throw them out since they really mean no harm...but they say that if you have mice in your house to get a tarantula and let it fee in your house and it will be perfectly happy feeding on the mice and won't bother you

Well tarantulas aren't poisonous and they get so big in Oklahoma and Texas that they are more like small animals, so I don't usually mess with them, just box themand throw them out since they really mean no harm...but they say that if you have mice in your house to get a tarantula and let it fee in your house and it will be perfectly happy feeding on the mice and won't bother you

unless it crawls into your shoes.. or bed, snuggles up with you for the night :). singh1234567 imagine that. waking up with giant spiders next to you. you'll have no trouble waking up for your amritvela nitnem :D