Catching flies vs killng them

curioustoknow

unless it crawls into your shoes.. or bed, snuggles up with you for the night :). singh1234567 imagine that. waking up with giant spiders next to you. you'll have no trouble waking up for your amritvela nitnem :D

NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NOPE!!!!! :faint2:

One time i killed a huge spider and when i picked it up jus as soon as i turned around another big one in my kitchen staring me down looking at me with those scary eyes and em big legs at tht moment i was jumpin on my sofa thinkin of a way to kill it, den my dad comes with a shoe nd smacks it LOL he likes look at the size of u and look at the size of the spider ! Nd i had this ipod deck downstairs with kirtan playin 24/7 nd everytime at night i would kill at least 1 because those spiders would always come by th ipod deck nd then i thought to my self mayb they need help gettin to the next joon so me killin it would help it out would it not?

Daddy long legs! Lol. They're the best spiders especially as they are soo harmless :p remember as a kid trying to catch them lol spiders aren't as scary as some dogs lol

Have you heard that a daddy long legs can understand you? You pick it up, ask it, "which way are you going daddy long legs" and it will point in the direction it wants to go...

I've done it in English and it works, but I'm sure it works in all languages...maybe they can read our minds....

In India people are scared of cows and bulls.They roam the streets freely.We have a gate to protect ourselves from them.I remember seeing a bull smashing his head against our gate :).It was quite funny to watch.

scared? I grew up on a farm and we had cows and bulls and I remember them escaping, and rounding them up, but I remember most vividly that the cows and bulls are more scared of us than we of them, they were easy to control if you showed force and domination

scared? I grew up on a farm and we had cows and bulls and I remember them escaping, and rounding them up, but I remember most vividly that the cows and bulls are more scared of us than we of them, they were easy to control if you showed force and domination

Trust me the bulls in India are like drunk.Some places also have to guard from elephants!