I blame Jatts

Mann-Sahib

Mr Mann your inferior complex is evident for everyone to see. As for your comments regarding sant ji it is obvious you have not listened to any of his speeches, if u can direct me to one speech where he makes demands or plans towards 'Khalistan' please show me! He was standing up for dharam and the rights of the people of Punjab regardless of caste and even religion. So do us all a favour & take your weak pathetic self somewhere else. Probabaly got bullied by jatts at school

There we go again when the rage dies down then the Jatts get the heat. When they react everyone cries. I am sure the <banned word filter activated> who started this thread believes in Caste himself. Look son if Jatts smashed u not our problem, urs and theirs. Fools like u come onto such forums just to start off a verbal battle on the basis of caste. If u really feel that insecure about jatts than go onto a Jatt forum or lodge a complaint with the Indian army asking them why they have a Jatt regiment. I also suggest doing something about that inferiority complex u have. It is very dominant in u.

It's wrong to blame jatts for all the problems. I blame the whole bloody punjabi tribal system which shared by all the punjabi castes..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely agree!!!

"I am a Jatt, I am a Tarkhan, I am a Chamar etc etc ... blah blah blah ..."

Pehlaa Bandaa Taa Banja!

Mann sahib, what a bakwaas post!

Whats the point in this daft post?! Creating drifts between people. Bringing up baseless cr*p about castes.

Note to ADMIN, why not ban all caste based posts?

One minute we're saying theres no caste, the next your blaming Sikhs of a certain caste for failures etc??