Brar - 4 arrested

Pyara

Also, if the names of the 4 are released I hope sangat, from the relevant areas from which the 4 were arrested, know who these individuals are, who their families are, how long they've lived in those areas, etc. If they do turn out to be well-established, known people with roots then we will have to take it on the chin.

IF, however, nobody or very few people have heard of them then I'd be very suspicious of that. We've all heard of people from agencies being planted into hot-spots and then going on their relevant missions once those individuals feel they are part of the community, etc. Probably a bit of paranoia but it's been known to happen.

Even if they are well established, there could be other things as well which I won't post about here just yet.

Mehtab Singh and others,

These are indeed fantastic points raised. In addition, further to a point made by a previous poster, it would be pertinent if anyone personally knows those arrested to confirm if they are long-term residents of the UK or fresh faces as it were? I think this is important to know.

Can someone confirm what British law says about such scenarios? An ex-army officer from another country is on a personal trip is attacked and then discharged as his injuries are NOT life-threatening. Does the law require him to be present until arrests are made and he/she can identify his/her attackers? Or can he be let off depending solely on CCTV footage and that "cell phone" we never saw.

West London Singh, I think you have studied law? Can you please confirm and let us know? Or anyone else who has studied British law?

I bet Indian intelligence is collaborating with British authorities on this. Hence, why there are so many random arrests. 15 people to kill just one old guy? C'mon, India is using this as an opportunity to get as many people arrested as they can. Even if they were only remotely involved.

Mehtab Singh and others,

These are indeed fantastic points raised. In addition, further to a point made by a previous poster, it would be pertinent if anyone personally knows those arrested to confirm if they are long-term residents of the UK or fresh faces as it were? I think this is important to know.

While that is important, there are other factors even IF that were true (which i don't think so at this point). If it is, it would raise even more questions which in effect point at it being intentional. Again, won't post what I believe just yet.

So, it would appear the tentacles of RAW have spread to the West End of London. The so-called Sikh leaders and their various organisations have yet to release a statement, 5 days later. The deafening silence of the so-called Sikh Council UK is particularly surprising, given that we were led to believe that SCUK had a media-body attached.

SCUK reminds me of the clothing brand FCUK. Funny for the same reason.

SFUK......who in the federation was in charge of branding ?

The silence is deafening...where are all those panthic leaders who show us their 12 month achievements and give us the program's for the next 12 months.

They keep telling us they have educated people who are able to communicate. They also boast of links with the political parties. Will we get any support or will you just expect us to keep supporting you. SIkh Council, Sikh Federation. Will you be releasing a statement anytime soon ?