Sant Mani Singh Ji (UK) Jeevni (biography)

Singh559

On 11/22/2022 at 11:32 PM, SikhKosh said:

Mani Singh was no different. He used to disappear for months in order to meditate (smaadhi launi) but in reality went to his hidden home where he became cleanshaven (beard and hair) and then indulge in all kind of degenerate activities, including homosexual relations. You can notice that he always kept his face hidden with a clothe in his later years, in order to hide the regrowth of his beard when he got back in Sangat to fool them. In every pic he has a different beard size.
He is said to have died from a disease contracted during one of these escapades.

On 11/23/2022 at 3:49 AM, dharamyudh said:

I've only recently heard about these stories, though I am aware of that picture that floated around on the internet. Is there any truth to these claims? On one hand, we have people claiming they knew Singhs who were with them during that period. On the other hand, we have these stories coming up. 

On 11/25/2022 at 9:38 PM, proudkaur21 said:

I saw that picture too and i think what you are saying is correct. If you look at him during his younger years he was quite thin and his beard too was of unequal length and sparse which happens to people who never cut or shave their hair/beard but during the later photos his body looks like that of someone who has been using steroids and gyming and also his beard looked thicker and even which can only happen when you grow a beard after shaving.

On 12/8/2022 at 10:20 AM, Premi5 said:

I heard an anecdote that some premis of this Baba/Sant went for Darshan and were told Sant ji had gone to the gym, lol

7 hours ago, SikhKosh said:

Here have darshan of different roops of Sant Jee

image.thumb.jpeg.51a34f15ad393a7e58f096123e16a1ad.jpeg

Living off Sangats money (look up on his so called project of writing gurbani on golden sheets). Doing bodybuilding and engaging in homosexual relationships, during their 'bhagti' period. 

here's a discussion from 2014 to provide more context: 

Pictures from his funeral in 2008, where his body was taken from midlands uk to Los Angeles

note that beard is covered at funeral??? image.png.7e53bea616ea7a414f9ed122152986fa.png

I was active in uk London university sikh societies throughout the 2000s.  I don't ever remember anyone talking about this Sant. Perhaps this was because the sikh socieites back then were anti-Nihang, including BOSS themselves?  (and that is why there were parallel groups such as sikh student)

I still cannot judge, there is katha posted from this Baba on this forum on the discussions in the threads I posted. I just cannot judge, however as humans we make mistakes. Even sikhs are not perfect, so I cannot say anything on whether this stuff is true or not....

However, the meeting with Dhadrianwala is rather suspicious. As Dhadrianwala and his uk chela group Harinder and NKJ are involved in those accused activities.

Guru Sahib suggests grihast jeevan for sikhs. Even mahapurakh had at least one wife, if not more. These modern sants and prachariks keeping no life partners is promoting a very poor example of sikh maryada, and I will even go as to call this anti-sikh! Although I understand some Singhs choose behingam celibate lifestyle, this has nothing to do with becoming a sant or pracharik! And then the lustful side affects we are seeing in certain personalities due to this supposed celibacy is just awful!!!

What are they attempting to prove by misleading sangat into thinking celibacy is some kind of spiritual activity?

The meeting with Dhadrianwale is not suspicious. The picture is from 2006 when many Mahapurakhs supported him and before any allegations came to light.  I’m sure a Sevadar of Baba Ji has pictures of their Antim Sareer. Best bet would be to ask the family of Baba Ji who are still in Smethwick or the family where Baba Ji left their body in California. 

On 12/10/2022 at 7:33 AM, Gianiaaronsinghji said:

Many Sikhs choose not to get married. Baba Buddha Ji, Bhai Gurdas Ji, Baba Deep Singh Ji, Sant Isher Singh Ji, Baba Thakur Singh Ji. It’s not an obligation for a Sikh to get married. Maharaj has supported a Grihasti Jeevan, but no where have they made it mandatory. Some Mahapurakhs solely don’t get married so that they can dedicate every nimakh to Prabhu Pati Parmatma. Another reason which Baba Ji themselves said in 1990 was that they were not going to marry because they were going to leave their body before the age of 40 and it wouldn’t be fair to leave a Singhni and children. 

upto 40 would have been good enough during Guru jis' times to get married and raise a family. They used to get married in their teens.

On 12/12/2022 at 8:17 AM, LifeIsBeautiful said:

Honestly seeing the pictures say it all.

So many of these fake sadhs masquerading as saints.

<banned word filter activated> disgusting, it's like average man is better than these pakandi sadhs 

Pictures are probably fake. Just pasted his face on to some random guy. Look at a tutorial online it is easy.