2 charged over brar attack

Lion of Punjab

Now that we know who they are, there should be an investigation done as to how they got the information.

What I was previously saying was perhaps even Brar did not know, but this family was tipped somehow down the line by the Indian government just so such a thing would happen.

I don't know if this would be right, but if the people who gave the information have shady character and possible links to Indian government, then they should be called by the prosecuted to testify or whatever.

Definitely. Remember the Indian agencies work in all kinds of different ways... divide and rule.. giving people tip offs so that they act and in doing so fulfil a certain agenda. Sometimes they frame people. They also work through Sikh organisations and institutions. The influx of babeh from India in the last few years must have carried with it a level of infiltration and seeing that there alot of people who do their bidding without question, it makes them vulnerable to exploited by shady individuals with links to the government.

My questions are:

Who tipped off the Singhs regarding Brar's movements?

Which jathebandi are the Singhs involved with?

If they were directed to act, who directed them and what are their links?

Why were these particular individuals chosen for the task/ what were their merits?

Why did they make such a lame/ half hearted attempt on brar?

Regardless of what the circumstances are behind this attack i find it quite funny how alot of armchair generals say they wouldnt have made such a half hearted attempt...what a joke

Sikhs have a duty to stay calm and sane. If anyone makes any "parkoun" wallian gallan then youth should shut this guy up and take him off stage.

RAW agents will try to make inflammatory speeches to defame Sikhs. Make sure there is a message sent that such speech will not be tolerated or condoned.

This is a critical period for the Sikh panth and we have no unity like when Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsa was around.

Definitely. Remember the Indian agencies work in all kinds of different ways... divide and rule.. giving people tip offs so that they act and in doing so fulfil a certain agenda. Sometimes they frame people. They also work through Sikh organisations and institutions. The influx of babeh from India in the last few years must have carried with it a level of infiltration and seeing that there alot of people who do their bidding without question, it makes them vulnerable to exploited by shady individuals with links to the government.

My questions are:

Who tipped off the Singhs regarding Brar's movements?

Which jathebandi are the Singhs involved with?

If they were directed to act, who directed them and what are their links?

Why were these particular individuals chosen for the task/ what were their merits?

Why did they make such a lame/ half hearted attempt on brar?

With due respect, Bhaji, whilst an ongoing investigation, I don't think you should expect answers to these questions on a public forum.