Nirvkaalaap Saamadhi

So many wrong quotations form Gurbani here do to lack of sampardai vidiya.....Begumpura sehar is the name for brahmgian it isnt some city where God resides and you have friends there. Also the whole of Gurbani teaches how to achieve self realization ie jeev brahm di ekta

Bhraava, I surely don't know what gurmat love is or I would have reached the objective of life. And I will never know gurmat love even if I do lakh vaar gurshabad 'veechar' if you mean analysing and studying by veechar. Only when he blesses me with his love will I know it, and that will be through naam.

Thanks for letting me know that you do not know naam. So I don't think it would be wise to respond to your post because it will only create further doubts in you. Until then keep a open mind and be ready to accept changes that are not according to your understanding. You'll be surprised that unfortuantly kulbir singh is not very correct. Anyway continue with 'your' naam and with grace you'll realise naam.

Bhraava, I surely don't know what gurmat love is or I would have reached the objective of life. And I will never know gurmat love even if I do lakh vaar gurshabad 'veechar' if you mean analysing and studying by veechar. Only when he blesses me with his love will I know it, and that will be through naam.

The difference between gurmat naam is that it liberates anyone instantly while your interpretation of naam is an ongoing process where you are awaiting for God to bless you with love. Implying that will 'only be through naam' shows that it is a process that occurs in time therefore requires some sort of effort. You are not understanding gurmat naam. Please read and do more veechar of gurbani - of course this will be done by his blessings.

The difference between gurmat naam is that it liberates anyone instantly while your interpretation of naam is an ongoing process where you are awaiting for God to bless you with love. Implying that will 'only be through naam' shows that it is a process that occurs in time therefore requires some sort of effort. You are not understanding gurmat naam. Please read and do more veechar of gurbani - of course this will be done by his blessings.

No, you misunderstood what I was saying. I jap naam but have I truly japped naam? No. That day when Guru Ji blesses me to truly jap naam will be when in one instant naam saves me/liberates me. Thats what I was saying in that sentence of mine you quoted. When I said "through naam" I didn't mean me daily trying to jap naam, I mean it will be naam that Vaheguru uses to give that love. By that I mean that one instance of pure naam which as our Pita Ji states in Chauapi Sahib;

"Ayk baar jin tumai su(n)bhaaraa. Kaal phaas tay taahi oobaaraa

Jin nar naam tihaaro kahaa. Daarid dustt dokh tay rahaa. (24)

O God, he who remembered You even once, You saved him from the noose of Death. Whosoever meditates on Your Name, he overcomes his poverty, suffering and adversity. (24) "

So many wrong quotations form Gurbani here do to lack of sampardai vidiya.....Begumpura sehar is the name for brahmgian it isnt some city where God resides and you have friends there. Also the whole of Gurbani teaches how to achieve self realization ie jeev brahm di ekta

Pal07 i totally agree with you but let them have it, they are still pretty much in sargun form of vahiguroo like everyone else in this world its not genuinely not their fault..let them have all - naam jhapiya, khanda kharkhouna, having gurmat milk, sarbloh doors with two sarbloh bibeki naam abhyasi singhs as perhadars sounds like pretty much sargun nanaksar version of sachkhand, its their perception, they can sachkhand whatever they want with lovely devotion, its parvan in Gurmat but as soon their perception calls nirgun form of sachkhand(avastha) as cheap adviata shuniya i will defend against that kinda insult for the sake of upholding advait gurmat sidhant which lot of samparda's mahapursh spend their lives defending against revisionist form of black and white tat khalsa sikhi..!!!!!!!!!

You are right jee. Only sach can remain true; if somehow the jeev could go to an eternal city where he/she becomes eternal then it would imply the nature of jeev is eternal. But the jeev is NOT eternal then it cannot remain in permanent a place. The false can never become true - it will remain false.

Ikongkar not doonkar - otherwise if false became true then there would be more than one.

No, you misunderstood what I was saying. I jap naam but have I truly japped naam? No. That day when Guru Ji blesses me to truly jap naam will be when in one instant naam saves me/liberates me. Thats what I was saying in that sentence of mine you quoted. When I said "through naam" I didn't mean me daily trying to jap naam, I mean it will be naam that Vaheguru uses to give that love. By that I mean that one instance of pure naam which as our Pita Ji states in Chauapi Sahib;

"Ayk baar jin tumai su(n)bhaaraa. Kaal phaas tay taahi oobaaraa

Jin nar naam tihaaro kahaa. Daarid dustt dokh tay rahaa. (24)

O God, he who remembered You even once, You saved him from the noose of Death. Whosoever meditates on Your Name, he overcomes his poverty, suffering and adversity. (24) "

I agree with you there jee. But I want to know if our interpretation of naam is the same - so have you ever felt pain, or sorrow since you started to japp naam? Also once you know what naam is; is it possible to even forget naam for a second?

N30 with humility i disagree with some of the stuff you are writing and hence you are showing you academic knowledge but the lack of anubhav knowledge........let me answer this topic in a simple form....a huiman being is not the physical body ie skin hand etc.....this is merely a cloth. The human beings form is soul. This soul is a pure light with all the magnificence of nirgun vaheguru inside you, however because of the existence of mind the human being is in dillusion of ego... ego gives rise to all of mans problems lust anger desires enmity respect etc. When the human being destroys his mind the mind vanquishes it is completely obsolete and is replaced with the atma.when the human being grows old and dies people think oh he has died but infact it has no difference to him he is already soul form..Then this soul goes and merges with God

The true Guru i

Vahiguroo amazing stuff thanks veer, do share more...!!

Mehalaa 3 Gourree Bairaagan ||

Third Mehl, Gauree Bairaagan:

Jaisee Dhharathee Ooparimaeghulaa Barasath Hai Kiaa Dhharathee Madhhae Paanee Naahee ||

The clouds pour their rain down upon the earth, but isn't there water within the earth as well?

Jaisae Dhharathee Madhhae Paanee Paragaasiaa Bin Pagaa Varasath Firaahee ||1||

Water is contained within the earth; without feet, the clouds run around and let down their rain. ||1||

Baabaa Thoon Aisae Bharam Chukaahee ||

O Baba, get rid of your doubts like this.

Jo Kishh Karath Hai Soee Koee Hai Rae Thaisae Jaae Samaahee ||1|| Rehaao ||

As you act, so shall you become, and so you shall go and mingle. ||1||Pause||

Eisatharee Purakh Hoe Kai Kiaa Oue Karam Kamaahee ||

As woman or man, what can anyone do?

Naanaa Roop Sadhaa Hehi Thaerae Thujh Hee Maahi Samaahee ||2||

The many and various forms are always Yours, O Lord; they shall merge again into You. ||2||

Eithanae Janam Bhool Parae Sae Jaa Paaeiaa Thaa Bhoolae Naahee ||

In countless incarnations, I went astray. Now that I have found You, I shall no longer wander.

Jaa Kaa Kaaraj Soee Par Jaanai Jae Gur Kai Sabadh Samaahee ||3||

It is His work; those who are absorbed in the Word of the Guru's Shabad come to know it well. ||3||

Thaeraa Sabadh Thoonhai Hehi Aapae Bharam Kehaahee ||

The Shabad is Yours; You are Yourself. Where is there any doubt?

Naanak Thath Thath Sio Miliaa Punarap Janam N Aahee ||4||1||15||35||

O Nanak, one whose essence is merged with the Lord's essence does not have to enter the cycle of reincarnation again. ||4||1||15||35||

mn ry sbid qrhu icqu lwie ] man rae sabadh tharahu chith laae || O mind, swim across, by focusing your consciousness on the Shabad. ijin gurmuiK nwmu n bUiJAw mir jnmY AwvY jwie ]1] rhwau ] jin guramukh naam n boojhiaa mar janamai aavai jaae ||1|| rehaao || Those who do not become Gurmukh do not understand the Naam; they die, and continue coming and going in reincarnation. ||1||Pause|| qnu sUcw so AwKIAY ijsu mih swcw nwau ] than soochaa so aakheeai jis mehi saachaa naao || That body is said to be pure, in which the True Name abides. BY sic rwqI dyhurI ijhvw scu suAwau ] bhai sach raathee dhaehuree jihavaa sach suaao || One whose body is imbued with the Fear of the True One, and whose tongue savors Truthfulness, scI ndir inhwlIAY bhuiV n pwvY qwau ]2] sachee nadhar nihaaleeai bahurr n paavai thaao ||2|| is brought to ecstasy by the True Lord's Glance of Grace. That person does not have to go through the fire of the womb again. ||2|| swcy qy pvnw BieAw pvnY qy jlu hoie ] saachae thae pavanaa bhaeiaa pavanai thae jal hoe || From the True Lord came the air, and from the air came water.

mn ry sbid qrhu icqu lwie ]

man rae sabadh tharahu chith laae ||

O mind, swim across, by focusing your consciousness on the Shabad.

ijin gurmuiK nwmu n bUiJAw mir jnmY AwvY jwie ]1] rhwau ]

jin guramukh naam n boojhiaa mar janamai aavai jaae ||1|| rehaao ||

Those who do not become Gurmukh do not understand the Naam; they die, and continue coming and going in reincarnation. ||1||Pause||

qnu sUcw so AwKIAY ijsu mih swcw nwau ]

than soochaa so aakheeai jis mehi saachaa naao ||

That body is said to be pure, in which the True Name abides.

BY sic rwqI dyhurI ijhvw scu suAwau ]

bhai sach raathee dhaehuree jihavaa sach suaao ||

One whose body is imbued with the Fear of the True One, and whose tongue savors Truthfulness,

scI ndir inhwlIAY bhuiV n pwvY qwau ]2]

sachee nadhar nihaaleeai bahurr n paavai thaao ||2||

is brought to ecstasy by the True Lord's Glance of Grace. That person does not have to go through the fire of the womb again. ||2||

swcy qy pvnw BieAw pvnY qy jlu hoie ]

saachae thae pavanaa bhaeiaa pavanai thae jal hoe ||

From the True Lord came the air, and from the air came water.

kabir tu tu karta tu hua , mujh mein rha na hoon

jab aapa par ka mitt gya , jat dekhaan tat tu"

Meditating on your name i became you ,my ego is elliminated'

when feeling of yours and mine is elliminated ,where i see there is you and no me.

kbIr hrdI pIrqnu hrY cUn ichnu n rhwie ]

kabeer haradhee peerathan harai choon chihan n rehaae ||

Kabeer, tumeric has lost its yellow color, and no trace of lime's whiteness remains.