Nirvkaalaap Saamadhi

What do you mean by thoughtless? And when you say awareness; is there really a 'you' that can be aware? Maha samadhi is also known as death but can there really be a 'no coming back' in terms of sargun not appearing and if so does a bramgiani lose the appearance of sargun forever in maha samadhi?

Between each thought there is a gap and then another thought arises so if you become aware of this gap are you realised? Or do you mean something else? Please elaborate bhai sahib.

When i say thoughtless awareness state, its actually most profound explanation/nature of vahiguroo ji in nirgun form just like guru maharaj has bless us with maha vak- Ikongkar Satigurparsad - Sat(Truth) Gur(Chaitain- Supreme Consciouness/awareness) and Parsad - Anand Saroop...atma-paratma.!!

Once you merged in that state of nirgun vahiguroo ji fully as gone in maha samadhi, you are that embodiment of that state, there is no you- individualistic atma/consciousness but only Vahiguroo ji- supreme consciousness....thats why i don't know whether to laugh or cry when other call this profound nature/state of nirgun vahiguroo ji as cheap shuniya- nothingness/annihilation, may be for them its all about wrapping their individual self head around anand so much so much that itself has became road- block for them to go further in the state or have full ekta of sargun and nirgun and merge with Ikongkar- advait vahiguroo chaitan bhram....!!!

When i say thoughtless awareness state, its actually most profound explanation/nature of vahiguroo ji in nirgun form just like guru maharaj has bless us with maha vak- Ikongkar Satigurparsad - Sat(Truth) Gur(Chaitain- Supreme Consciouness/awareness) and Parsad - Anand Saroop...atma-paratma.!!

Once you merged in that state of nirgun vahiguroo ji fully as gone in maha samadhi, you are that embodiment of that state, there is no you- individualistic atma/consciousness but only Vahiguroo ji- supreme consciousness....thats why i don't know whether to laugh or cry when other call this profound nature/state of nirgun vahiguroo ji as cheap shuniya- nothingness/annihilation, may be for them its all about wrapping their individual self head around anand so much so much that itself has became road- block for them to go further in the state or have full ekta of sargun and nirgun and merge with Ikongkar- advait vahiguroo chaitan bhram....!!!

Bin Ras Raathae Mukath N Hoee ||2||

This is a topic i am serious to read and learn about so keep it good and consice all these long posts i cant read all of them and i cant get Gurbani Akhar aswell so just provide STTM links please and keep it conscise. I have a question are there several forms of samadhi ie nirvikalap samadee and some other and also what is the mere mortal understanding we have of brahmgyaan because i know that there are several stages of brahmgyaan such as the level of ridhi sidh and then bedehee mukat etc The video below is mindblowing and essential to objectivley understand self realization

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS_aXgTYIZc

Thanks for making that clear bhai sahib jeeo! When people call it nothingness they mean that the ego can not perceive God and their consciousness shifts either to the subconscious or unconsciousness where there is no perceiver - no duality. If the ego (person/mind) does not remain as in unconscious sleep or in subconscious then it is appreceived as NOTHINGNESS or ANNIHILATION of the ego.

Beyond this who remains to enjoy the anand.. Like in deep sleep there is no consciousness and some people are trying to make there consciousness permanent thinking that it is eternal when in deep sleep it is not. Letting the unconscious and subconscious (consciousness is a slave to the subconscious) take over means a death an annilation. Really we are always dead it is the conscious part of the brain, which only comes temporarily that gives the inference of individuality - that I exist and I WILL GO SACKHAND. It's all utter rubbish there is no one to go sachkand as there is only sachkand.

People try to make the I (consciousness) eternal so 'they' can experience the anand and go sachkand. When in reality 'they' are an illusion. Basically no one wants to die but only dying is eternal!!!

There was darkness for countless years.

There was neither earth nor sky; there was only His Will.

There was neither day nor night, neither sun nor moon.

He (God) was in deep meditation.

There was nothing except Himself."

Guru Amar Das, the third Nanak further clarifies and reinforces this concept in the following lines found in the Guru Granth Sahib:

He created Himself - at that time, there was no other.

He consulted Himself for advice, and what He did came to pass.

At that time, there were no Akaashic Ethers, no nether regions, nor the three worlds.

At that time, only the Formless Lord Himself existed - there was no creation.

As it pleased Him, so did He act; without Him, there was no other. ||1||

The above is sach and Only truth (sackhand) people saying that sachkand is some sort of place do not know naam. For (God) sachkand (OBJECTIVE TRUTH) to be a place (which it is not) it must be acknowledged by an individual (I) i.e. I am seeing that floating gurdwara in sachkand. There has to be duality between the perceiver and the object.

This is a topic i am serious to read and learn about so keep it good and consice all these long posts i cant read all of them and i cant get Gurbani Akhar aswell so just provide STTM links please and keep it conscise. I have a question are there several forms of samadhi ie nirvikalap samadee and some other and also what is the mere mortal understanding we have of brahmgyaan because i know that there are several stages of brahmgyaan such as the level of ridhi sidh and then bedehee mukat etc The video below is mindblowing and essential to objectivley understand self realization

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS_aXgTYIZc

I have read most of sri ramana maharishi's ji's stuff. He was without doubt spot on with what he says. I can give you a pdf where there is talk between him and devotees a very good read.

Here is a video of some of his teachings.

As per gurbani, characteristic of bhramgyani is clearly given so bhramgyan is one and same- pursh with sabh gobind hai sabh gobind hai realization. However, joe blow like us who just beleives sabh gobind sabh gobind hai is parkosh gyani and those who have realize ekta of sargun and nirgun as - Ikongkar (Non Dual Vahiguroo) is aparkosh gyani- bhramgyani..!!

There are many types of sikhs who have different avastha not all want/desire bhramgyan not all can get bhramgyan because various road blocks/doubts inside them stopping them to go further in the stage as they are so caught up in things in the journey , they forget the destination. Without pooran bairaag and pooran prem is not possible to get kirpa of guru maharaj ji.

~~ Sach Kahon Sun leho Sabhe ~~

~~Jin Prem Kiyo Tin Prabh Payo ~~

Guru maharaj declared Prem is shraist(highest) out of all read whole couplet, if there is no prem there is nothing, all the technicalities in meditation...pretty much like doing simran like a robot without any emotions which can be further broken down to:

- forcing dhyan without emotions/prem

- forcing smadhi through bibek buddhi on your own real self with out emotions (prem/bairaag)

- some claim we are sargun vaddis without prem

- some claim we are nirgun vaddis without prem

- some claim we are shabad upasakhs without prem

- some doing simran with hyperventilation without prem.

- some doing simran robotically (without prem) idiolzing shabad(vahiguroo) without emotions

- some doing jap of 150000 mool mantar without prem

- some holding chailsa doing patt without prem

- some doing simran with mala without prem

- some doing simran robotically (without prem) listening to anhad shabad - getting hooked on it for own selfish tripti(satisfaction) getting stuck in anand mandal(realm) thinking thats the higher reality.

- some stuck at dasam dvar listening to sounds/naad without prem, thinking thats higher reality.

Gurbani also says there are four types of mukhti.

chaar mukath chaarai sidhh mil kai dhooleh prabh kee saran pariou ||

I have obtained the four kinds of liberation, and the four miraculous spiritual powers, in the Sanctuary of God, my Husband Lord.

mukath bhaeiou chouhoo(n) jug jaaniou jas keerath maathhai shhathra dhhariou ||1||

I am liberated, and famous throughout the four ages; the canopy of praise and fame waves over my head. ||1|| Ang- 1105

1.Salokya Mukhti- in which the devotee gains a place in the realm of your ishatdev or attainment of the salok given by our ishatdev as you mentioned.

2. Sarupya Mukhti – in which devotee obtains heaven and same bodily qualities as Sargun Vahiguroo (avtar , isher or deity roop)

3. Samipya Mukhti- leads not only to divine virtues but a god (isher/sargun) god like form.

4. Saujya mukhti- There is unity through immersion without losing one's own indentity.

Out of these four, fourth one is parvan in Gurmat. Fourth one is sachkhand(realm) in baikhunt form gurmukh stays there without loosing their indentity.

With that being said ..In Gurmat,bhramgyanis who are nirgun upasakh their main aim is kaival mukhti (merging fully in nirgun chaitan bhram) only beleives - kaival mukhti is ultimate form of mukhti.

There are also other school of thoughts in Sikhism who believe in 4th form of mukhti ( which is totally parvan in Sikhi) as Gurmat is diverse and supports meta reality- sachkhand being realm and sachkhand also being state- nirgun chaiten bhram- sarab vypak..!!!

In words of my murshid - Sant Jagjit Singh ji Harkhowale- Bhagat( sargun or shabad upasakh) misri da swaad laina chaunda - naam ras/atam ras/amrit ras, Gyani- misri bana chaunda. (Full merge with Advait Nirgun Chaiten Bhram- Nivakalap Samadh Roop ) .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!