putting things in perspective

NEWSINGH99

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

sad sangat ji last week in belgium there was a terrible tradegy as four sikhs were murdered while at their home in belguim, the murdered were three young children and their mother, there father found them after coming back from work, they intially arrested him but they have now found out it was a bangladeshi male who they are in pursit off

http://zeenews.india...der_804402.html

The point of this post is we including myself have to put things in perspective, we always moan about silly things like oh my car isn't working so I had to walk , or its raining outside etc while there are people out there in africa dying of starvation and water etc, we are very lucky that be have all the basic neccesites of life that we need but are we truely grateful, how many of us wake up and thank God for everything he has given us, how many of us are in chardi kala, the answer is not very many, we waste so much time wathcing tv films, doing idle gossip and talking behind peoples back doing nindya, I once asked this Gursikh why he is so quiet as he does not speak much he told me he does not have any gyan and if he does not have anything worthwhile to say then why waste time speaking, surfing the internet for useless things, playing ps3 wii xobox, how many of us are alwasy on our iphones and andriods 24/7 when we could be doing simeran, seva or reading bani. What I mean to say now we should stop wasting time and stop moaning about stupid things and realise what we have compared to other people and start sorting our own jeevans out cuz mine at the moment is down the gutter ive acculumated so much paap, the point of life is to be one with Waheguru so lets try and achieve this

I hope maharaj gives strength to Jasbir singh who was the father and husband to the deceased to get through this tough time and to bless those poor souls whose lives were lost.

Bhul chuk marf karna sangat Ji I am just a fool trying to walk on the right path