Hindu Terrorists Threaten Sikhs/Say They Will Kill Us/Send Us To Pakistan

Southall Youth

why can't we do what we want? whats it to them? its our holy place why cant we do what we want? so called democratic country sikhs cant even protest there

you remeber the london riots. the british police were scared of using water cannons and rubber bullets, the indian police goes and starts firing at innocent sikh youth. nice democracy, a democracy which hasnt even apologised for the deaths of not only sikhs, but christians, budhists and muslims. i'd like to see this dog bark without police/government protection.

anyway these threats they're are making aren't funny, not one bit. i'm worried about what will happen to sikhs there, these threats probably aren't empty. with media, governemt and police support they can do anything to a minority numbering less than 2%. and you know what, i dont think any other government will care, they want good relations with india, a country that is getting richer. why spoil relations over 2% of a countries population. i urge you to warn relatives to be watchful. you don't know what will happen. i pray to waheguru that these threats are empty.

Singho, lets not presume that the Singhs in Punjab are sitting ducks. Just go back 6 months and remember the kind of Bir Rass that made the GOI change its decision to execute Bhai Rajoana. West London Singh veer is correct, the threat is serious and needs to be taken seriously, however, we should also trust that the Singhs in Punjab are not naive or weak. Paa lain deyo rawli ehna khotheyaan nu, eh baraabbar di ladaayee kadi ladd hee nai sakde.

These videos are too funny to be taken seriously. These guys are a joke! Whenever Pakistan has attacked, I bet these guys will be the first to run away in fear. The only way they know how to fight is if they outnumber their victim like in a riot situation. Otherwise if the numbers are equal on both sides they cannot face Sikhs.

if these shiv sena bandars do begin attacking sikhs unprovoked...what options do sikhs of the west have ??

This rubbish obviously shows whos the terrorists and what their real agenda is, i mean they've given a deadline after which they said they're gonna attack innocent people.

Like you said earlier its best we stay on the legal route, it would be our job to inform the rest of the world about all this. If the Indian media is trying show Sikhs in the worst possible light to the whole of India and is saying we condone the so-called attempted murder of one individual who himself is responsible for the murder of thousands then we need to capitalise on any attacks on Sikhs and show the whole world all the lies, all the bakwaas of the GOI and what Sikhs are facing...we need to show them everything!

If these bandars really do decide to attack they wont be able to cover anything up now.

did the world say anything about the Rajoana protests and the death of a innocent singh bhai jaspal singh ji? have we been able to tell the world about the nihang singh who was tortured after defending himself during these protests? have the world said anything about the death of thousands during anti sikh pogroms on 1-3 november, when whole villages of sikhs like chond hillar were destroyed? the bbc support india, you've seen their rubbish they spew about sikhs and india.

Who is Rajoana to the world, who is Shaheed Bhai Jaspal Singh to the rest of the world?? The world doesnt care about a few people, to them they're just random people, its not enough to get their attention. We started to make enough noise and GOI realised the best option would be not to go ahead with the execution, why?? Because our cause would have got so much stronger. Many Sikhs believed that Bhai Rajoana Ji needed to become Shaheed, that he needed to give Shaheedi so that the Sikh qaum could awaken the world to their plight and to the truth.

We can only educate the world about the anti-Sikh pogroms now because we have more of a voice then we did back then but dont forget how well its all been covered up, its not easy.

If these attacks do happen we've got the capability to get the truth out there. We just have to go about it sensibly. Look at Syria, its all over the news, imagine if they had an overseas community like we do!

Oh and BBC de golee maar...theres other ways.