Fareed Kot Vala Teeka

So my point being if one did not receive khandea bhatta da amrit then how can you describe what naam/amrit is in the guru granth sahib ji? They have not experienced naam and guru granth sahib is full of naam??

How could you be so sure those nirmale scholars who wrote faridkot teeka didn't took khanda batta da amrit? Do you have historical reference backing up your claim?

LOL nice one that actually made me laugh.

Lol! You have some good points sometimes. But you always repeat the same things and you always sound so serious its actually quite humorous.

Oh and do you actually put your extremely strong and uncompromising views across in the real world or just here on SS??

How could you be so sure those nirmale scholars who wrote faridkot teeka didn't took khanda batta da amrit? Do you have historical reference backing up your claim?

Oh I misunderstood you I thought you meant in your previous post some of the nirmalea who contributed to this teeka hadn't taken kanda bhatta da amrit. If you are not sure yourself then consider my last comment as mute.

Bhul chuck maaf karna

Daas

Consciousness

Lol! You have some good points sometimes. But you always repeat the same things and you always sound so serious its actually quite humorous.

Oh and do you actually put your extremely strong and uncompromising views across in the real world or just here on SS??

I am glad you find what I write amusing but never the less I am a nobody coming to this forum - I know nothing so please forgive daas. I am the dust of your feet.

I don't know I think I am the same in the 'real world'.

Tuhada Daas

Consciousness

I am glad you find what I write amusing but never the less I am a nobody coming to this forum - I know nothing so please forgive daas. I am the dust of your feet.

I don't know I think I am the same in the 'real world'.

Tuhada Daas

Consciousness

I said...

you always sound so serious

You said...

but never the less I am a nobody coming to this forum - I know nothing so please forgive daas. I am the dust of your feet.

CHILL Veer Ji!!!!!!!! :D

Please do ardaas for me veer ji to chill out.

Daas

Consciousness

Absolutely MEGA LOL!!!! :lol2: :lol2:

I will do though! :smile2:

Consciousness

You are crazy, for sure. Although I don't disagree with a lot of what you say, the WAY you say it, is hilarious.

Yes I too believe that the Faridkot Teekha has a lot of Sanatan Mat in it, that does not mean you just throw the entire teekha out. Take what you can from it, compare it contrast. This goes for all your posts, not just this one.

From your posts it seems like you are a young and eager Jatha Singh. Or perhaps you are older but just immature or have some "issues". As a Singh I am telling you to please shut up and stop embarrassing the Jatha.

Also listen to sant gyani gurbachan singh ji bhindranwale katha of japji sahib or read their teeka and compare with japji sahib interpertation from faridkot teeka. Sidhant used in both works are one and same....japji sahib is base where all foundation of sri guru granth sahib ji is laid, whole sidhant of gurmat is in japji sahib!!!

So if one accuses faridkot teeka being snatan with negative connations then i gotta ask - have they even read or listen to sant gyani gurbchan singh ji bhindranwale and works, whats their sidhant based on? It's does not get any puratan/snatan gurmat than that..!!