Fareed Kot Vala Teeka

From your posts it seems like you are a young and eager Jatha Singh. Or perhaps you are older but just immature or have some "issues". As a Singh I am telling you to please shut up and stop embarrassing the Jatha.

:lol2: ohh Waheguru!

This thread has gone completely off track due to the nature of Consciousness Veer Jis posts!

Sorry N30S1NGH, you're actually trying to talk about something serious.

Consciousness

You are crazy, for sure. Although I don't disagree with a lot of what you say, the WAY you say it, is hilarious.

Yes I too believe that the Faridkot Teekha has a lot of Sanatan Mat in it, that does not mean you just throw the entire teekha out. Take what you can from it, compare it contrast. This goes for all your posts, not just this one.

From your posts it seems like you are a young and eager Jatha Singh. Or perhaps you are older but just immature or have some "issues". As a Singh I am telling you to please shut up and stop embarrassing the Jatha.

So do ardaas for me to make me not crazy. Btw I do contrast a lot between religions I look at budhism, advaita etc but I haven't had the time to read this teeka. So calm down and stop jumping to conclusions. Do you own the jatha? Clearly you are the one that is getting embarrassed maybe you need to let go of your insecurities and attachments around jatha and join the khalsa panth.

:lol2: ohh Waheguru!

This thread has gone completely off track due to the nature of Consciousness Veer Jis posts!

Sorry N30S1NGH, you're actually trying to talk about something serious.

Actually you started it with this comment 'I dont think anything is by Consciousness Veer Jis standards!

If you didn't have anything nice to say then you should of zipped it thank you very much.

Also listen to sant gyani gurbachan singh ji bhindranwale katha of japji sahib or read their teeka and compare with japji sahib interpertation from faridkot teeka. Sidhant used in both works are one and same....japji sahib is base where all foundation of sri guru granth sahib ji is laid, whole sidhant of gurmat is in japji sahib!!!

So if one accuses faridkot teeka being snatan with negative connations then i gotta ask - have they even read or listen to sant gyani gurbchan singh ji bhindranwale and works, whats their sidhant based on? It's does not get any puratan/snatan gurmat than that..!!

Fair comment I'll look into it and come back to you if guru ji allows.

So do ardaas for me to make me not crazy. Btw I do contrast a lot between religions I look at budhism, advaita etc but I haven't had the time to read this teeka. So calm down and stop jumping to conclusions. Do you own the jatha? Clearly you are the one that is getting embarrassed maybe you need to let go of your insecurities and attachments around jatha and join the khalsa panth.

Who said I have anything to do with Jatha. I simply said that Jatha being a part of the Panth that you should stop embarrassing them.

Who said I have anything to do with Jatha. I simply said that Jatha being a part of the Panth that you should stop embarrassing them.

Veer ji you must have some liking to jatha to randomly mention them out of context and it is you who thinks I am embarrassing them therefore it is you who has the insecurity of making such a claim.

What needs to be said, should be said, don't you agree Mr.Doaba?

Here is my take on it below..take whatever you will..its more of general observation on how gurbani are being interpreted and their approach, which ultimately relates to this topic as well.

This point is well understood that gurbani is never contradictory, but the limited approach or method of interpreting gurbani only by vikayaran to ensure - Gurbani is never contradictory. That method itself is highly questionable should be put under scrutiny, after all we are dealing with dhur ki bani - infinite nirgun gyan saroop not kavita of some poet or some tool to fight rss only or some soccer match where its all about scoring goals by hook or crook...!!

We start off by discussing the basic frame work of both thoughts (modern day thoughts and traditional thought) to ensure gurbani is not contradictory.

Modern day approach- interpret gurbani only by using grammar, some people with modern day approach pick up their favorite shabad and use guru sahib position held in that shabad of subject (be it on vedas or avtars) and make that position held in that shabad as "primary" and go to extreme lengths to apply that position held all across the board by making position held in various shabad align them with the first (their favorite shabad) without taking into context of various shabad of same subject. Modern day approach based their interpretation as close as victorian/protestantant version of sikhi/tat khalsa revionist theory, beleive in wrathful vahiguroo- christian version of vahiguroo. Modern day approach falls apart when you ask them to define rajo,tamo, satogun, concept of parloa, turiya avastha, beautiful sargun/nirgun theological concepts, jiv-bhram etka-atma-paratma etc, four types of mukhti etc all listed in gurbani? and finally Does nirgun vahiguroo have any vikayaran? NO...he cannot be confined by vikayaran according to sidhant listed of nirgun in jaap sahib and rest in sri guru granth sahib ji

Eh akhar kirh jaingaie, vo akhar inn mein nahi |

Akhar Dristh Man Jaita Nanak Parbhram Nirlaipa ||

Gurmat traditional approach or sanatan whatever you call it: To ensure gurbani is not contradictory it lays out three main frame work in interpretating gurbani- a) uthanka-historical context of shabad- sankalap(thought) behind guru sahib reciting an respective shabad b) bhav arth- provided outer layer of shabad where some level of vikayaran is used c) antriv arth- inner layer of shabad which could be interpretating both from sargun and nirgun aspect of Vahiguroo. Hence you will find multiple meanings of same shabad. This is no way to be seen as contradictory quite the opposite as intertwin relationship with sargun and nirgun rather because gurbani connects to our human consciousness which all have different perceptions and sitting on different stages.

Here is my take on it below..take whatever you will..its more of general observation on how gurbani are being interpreted and their approach, which ultimately relates to this topic as well.

This point is well understood that gurbani is never contradictory, but the limited approach or method of interpreting gurbani only by vikayaran to ensure - Gurbani is never contradictory. That method itself is highly questionable should be put under scrutiny, after all we are dealing with dhur ki bani - infinite nirgun gyan saroop not kavita of some poet or some tool to fight rss only or some soccer match where its all about scoring goals by hook or crook...!!

We start off by discussing the basic frame work of both thoughts (modern day thoughts and traditional thought) to ensure gurbani is not contradictory.

Modern day approach- interpret gurbani only by using grammar, some people with modern day approach pick up their favorite shabad and use guru sahib position held in that shabad of subject (be it on vedas or avtars) and make that position held in that shabad as "primary" and go to extreme lengths to apply that position held all across the board by making position held in various shabad align them with the first (their favorite shabad) without taking into context of various shabad of same subject. Modern day approach based their interpretation as close as victorian/protestantant version of sikhi/tat khalsa revionist theory. Modern day approach falls apart when you ask them to define rajo,tamo, satogun, concept of parloa, turiya avastha, sargun/nirgun theological concepts, jiv-bhram etka-atma-paratma etc, four types of mukhti etc all listed in gurbani? and finally Does nirgun vahiguroo have any vikayaran? NO..its only gyan..!!!!!!

Eh akhar kirh jaingaie, vo akhar inn mein nahi |

Akhar Dristh Man Jaita Nanak Parbhram Nirlaipa ||

Gurmat traditional approach or sanatan whatever you call it: To ensure gurbani is not contradictory it lays out three main frame work in interpretating gurbani- a) uthanka-historical context of shabad- sankalap(thought) behind guru sahib reciting an respective shabad b) bhav arth- provided outer layer of shabad where some level of vikayaran is used c) antriv arth- inner layer of shabad which could be interpretating both from sargun and nirgun aspect of Vahiguroo. Hence you will find multiple meanings of same shabad. This is no way to be seen as contradictory quite the opposite rather because gurbani connects to our human consciousness which all have different perceptions and sitting on different stages.

You are under the impression that Vikaarn limits Gurbani, It doesn't. Viakaarn is just there just like Siharis and Biharis are in Gurbani, Grammar too is part of Gurbani. Everyone uses grammar, ਭਗਤ means Bhagat i.e. Devotee while ਭਗਤਿ with a siharee means Bhagtee i.e. devotional worship. I learned this from a Sampardaic source. This is Grammar. Gurbani is not limited to grammar. Gurbani is limitless.

Sorry it seems like the unicode is not working properly on this Forum.

Your point of Vedas and Avtaars is a whole different story and I don't really want to get into useless debates as we know both of our opinions aren't going to change. I in no way can believe Krishan is God and is in Sach Khand, you on the other hand of no issue in believing that. I don't have the time or patience to discuss this. And Yes I have listened to Sant Gurbachan Singh's katha and no where has he said that Krishan is not God and is not in Sach Khand, in fact he has said that Krishan did not find God's end.

If Sant Jagjit Singh believes that Krishan is in Sach Khand and you want to believe that then feel free. I have a lot of respect for Sant Jee he is a Bhagat and does a lot more Bhagtee then I can ever even dream of.

Yes I have listened to Sant Gurbachan Singh's katha and no where has he said that Krishan is not God and is not in Sach Khand, in fact he has said that Krishan did not find God's end.

Well you can ask his students about it like a true researcher than researcher with bias.. It's already confirmed with gyani inderjit singh ji bhindranwale and i personally confirmed with sant hari singh ji randhawale...sunny_love kirtan member has a recording of it...you can confirm with any of his senior students including- bhagat jaswant singh ji and sant mohan singh bhindranwale...onus is on you guys- who use taksal mahapursh as token to pick and choose stuff..!! How bloody convenient..!!