Can we make it together ?

WGKKWGKF veerjio,

Thank you Sikhsangat.com admin for pinning up the topic. :)

I just need investors for the project, as this is a commercial project, I don't want to earn money from donations. You know its very hard to find investors here in INDIA. Everyone here is investing in the movies with a comedy and a love genre, I am not getting a single support from anyone.

I had a talk with many good Sikhs in media with some Sikh actors and comedians (dont want to mention their name) they have all said a single word to me "NO".

Also, I have seen some Film-makers who ask for donations from Sangat to make a movie on Sikhism. I don't think this is right, they infact ask for donations to make their own career.

I will not ask for donations, but rather would love my Sikh brothers/businessmen to invest and take away their profit. I want all of us to grow and not a single person.

Also I have a good offer for the Sikh investors from U.K

I wish everyone understands my purpose of promoting Sikhi and growing together. :khalsa:

WGKKWGKF veerjio,

Thank you Sikhsangat.com admin for pinning up the topic. :)

I just need investors for the project, as this is a commercial project, I don't want to earn money from donations. You know its very hard to find investors here in INDIA. Everyone here is investing in the movies with a comedy and a love genre, I am not getting a single support from anyone.

I had a talk with many good Sikhs in media with some Sikh actors and comedians (dont want to mention their name) they have all said a single word to me "NO".

Also, I have seen some Film-makers who ask for donations from Sangat to make a movie on Sikhism. I don't think this is right, they infact ask for donations to make their own career.

I will not ask for donations, but rather would love my Sikh brothers/businessmen to invest and take away their profit. I want all of us to grow and not a single person.

Also I have a good offer for the Sikh investors from U.K

I wish everyone understands my purpose of promoting Sikhi and growing together. :khalsa:

I really wish you the best.

Again, I would suggest you approach Badal. Lay out a professional presentation with a professional business plan as a slide show and boards to make it very clear what your plan is and maybe he will fund your entire project.

He has anna paisa and might do it for some + rep. I don't know whether this would be morally good to do as I dislike badal to the core, but if it means the promotion of Sikhi and completing your project, I say try to do it.