sikhi store drop in quality?

rrss

Well It's just that things I've ordered recently haven't been as good the same items I bought some months ago, like kangha with broken or uneven teeth, dastaar with which I'm not satisfied etc. Maybe I'm just unlucky, they have been prompt to replace items but the quality seems to have changed. Perhaps they're now using another supplier?

Itsprettyamazingthatyouareabletoreadnitnemrittenlikethis! How about trying to write it yourself by hand? It's an old and great tradition.

VJKK VJKF...

We are very sorry if you feel there has been a drop of quality with your latest order. We are however using mostly the same suppliers we did when we started and some items such as the Kanga are from our original bulk purchases from when we started up. Every time we order more stock, we ask our partner in Amritsar to try and find even better quality items then we had before and we have never focused on price. A prime example of this is some Gatras we received once, we were slightly unhappy with the quality after using them personally as they got 'burr' on them very quick. Because of this we did not sell them them and we have a box full lying to one side.

We started www.SikhiStore.com out of a need we had ourselves in finding Sikhi Items and I can assure you that we still do and always will focus on quality and prompt customer service. This is about offering a great service and not about making money. In fact since we have started, not a single penny profit has been taken out, nobody is paid for the work and all money has gone back into more stock and more variety of items.

We have had a lot of advice from the Sangat in the past and none of it goes unheard. We are always happy to hear it and we do our best to act upon it. We want every Bhaji/Bhenji who uses SikhiStore to be 100% satisfied :)

• 2 months later...

VJKK VJKF...

We are very sorry if you feel there has been a drop of quality with your latest order. We are however using mostly the same suppliers we did when we started and some items such as the Kanga are from our original bulk purchases from when we started up. Every time we order more stock, we ask our partner in Amritsar to try and find even better quality items then we had before and we have never focused on price. A prime example of this is some Gatras we received once, we were slightly unhappy with the quality after using them personally as they got 'burr' on them very quick. Because of this we did not sell them them and we have a box full lying to one side.

We started www.SikhiStore.com out of a need we had ourselves in finding Sikhi Items and I can assure you that we still do and always will focus on quality and prompt customer service. This is about offering a great service and not about making money. In fact since we have started, not a single penny profit has been taken out, nobody is paid for the work and all money has gone back into more stock and more variety of items.

We have had a lot of advice from the Sangat in the past and none of it goes unheard. We are always happy to hear it and we do our best to act upon it. We want every Bhaji/Bhenji who uses SikhiStore to be 100% satisfied :)

Where are you guys based in. Do you ship to canada