iGurbani for iOS Devices - Gurbani Search Engine+

CalgaryKeertan

Looks amazing, the Vishraams /extra translations etc - Love it! Love the detailed instructions/details on your website too.

I always used to use the iGurbani online app but search stopped working for me recently so i'm back to using Gurbani Anywhere. Much prefer the layout, style and options of iGurbani though.

Really look forward to it coming out. Paid or free, it's defo one i'm getting :)

Great Seva... Maharaj Kirpa Karey!

App is Crashing

If you are experiencing some issues with iGurbani, specifically if the app is crashing then the best way to let the team know is to submit a crash report. This is done by syncing your device with iTunes and making sure you select "OK to send data to Apple". This way the team can get a copy of those reports and implement a fix as soon as possible. For more information on how to submit a crash report please go here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4325837/how-to-get-iphone-app-users-to-submit-crash-reports