Operation Bluestar or the Battle of Amritsar 1984?

Pyara

Now since we have wider agreement on this forum regarding label operation bluestar something real and align with sikh historical moments of darbar sahib being attacked i.e- battle of amritsar/seige of amritsar. How do we go about convincing our leaders in India to endorse this title and write a new chapter in sikh ithas/history.

Any ideas?

I think only solution to this problem is youths/NRI sikh youths standing up for election in SGPC seats so that we can have our say..otherwise all these suggestions will be - fell on deaf ears to our leaders. This will be hard task but don't loose hopes guys- roman empire wasn't built in one day...!!!!

Lets all get together online and come up with recommendation to start pursuing sikh websites online with adapt new title regards to 1984 operation blue star

1. Lets compile collective brief informative/convincing template email outlining the importance of having right name in reference 1984 struggle so it aligns with our sikh history, sikh principle - fighting against oppression, human rights, injustice for all.

2. Prioritize high value sikh websites first for maximum impact- pursuing/create petition(last resort) high value sikh websites such as- sikhs.org, sikh-history.com, sikh wikipedia- , sikhnet ...follow google search results- whatever website comes on google with key word- sikhs, sikhism etc- email their web-masters with convincing email template.

3. Send the same template all across the sikh world online including gurdwara's website webmaster emails etc.

I think if we can bring positive results in the name change campaign results online- all major sikh websites collectively agree with adapt new name for 1984 operation blue star..it would be great start...slowly it would become an trend and would go in sikh history books..!!!!!!!!!!!

Never give up guys, as i keep saying- roman umpire was not built in one day..!!