Niddar nang and his letter

This class is being taught by a student of Nidar Singh and only Shastar Vidiya is taught to the children so that they can defend themselves, their honour and increase their self confidence. If Sikhs wish to retain their art, it must be passed on to the children, it is being offered openly to the youth should they wish to learn.

Rather then try to bann it, why not come down and have a look? See what is taught, see what the kids and their parents think, and see what you are trying to bann through hate, fear mongering and lies.

Gurfateh

Lay down with dogs and then stand up with flees!

all we keep hearing from his students is THE ART! THE ART!

they are taking to insulting us on facebook and calling me a dyslexic donkey now because of my bad spelling, the dyslexic part is a bit true, my letters always come out in the wrong order,

but they have no answer to the articles being posted.

They are trying their best to make this about NIhangs vs Extremists, but neither are we extremist and neither are we against NIhangs, actually Nihangs don't agree with Nidars views anyway and have never used the terms "Snatan Hindu-Sikh"

even the ranjit akhara that nidar claims to be a member of has never used those terms.......

here is another article - so far no response from the Nidar camp - (apart from that I cant spell good)

Khalsa is Unique and timeless, not Sanatan.

University Sikh Societies joint statement about Nidar in 2004

This last one was very interesting, apparently London Sikh Socs dissed him in 2004 - the Gurdwara comitees were very interested to see this one !

(according to nidars cheley anything written against him is fake, but any old random book that supports Snatan Sikhi is true, so this joint statement is probably fake too)

wjkk wjkf,

taran paji, i would not worry about these people, you have done amazing work in getting these fraudsters exposed and out of our gurdwaras. Have you noticed that you can't post on their facebook sites anymore?? Makes me laugh! Good riddance I say! Lets get them out of shepherds bush gurdwara....akaaaaaal

wjkk wjkf

sevadar "Bulacka Singh" has produced the following information leaflets so everyone can get an idea of Nidar's message of unity and snatanism (http://www.shastervi...nidar-leaflets/)

website3_insults_web.jpg

website2_quotes_web.jpg

In India the deceased Phoola Nihang used to say similar things. The fake Nihangs in India were used by the Punjab Police to infilitrate Sikh organisations and carry out actions to make the Sikhs look bad. The fake Nihangs were paid a lot of money to do this.

sevadar "Bulacka Singh" has produced the following information leaflets so everyone can get an idea of Nidar's message of unity and snatanism (http://www.shastervi...nidar-leaflets/)

website3_insults_web.jpg

website2_quotes_web.jpg

If anyone can provide info which exposes what he says then I am happy to share it all over facebook. It actually works, theres a lot of awareness of Niddar and his kartoota in India and elsewhere.

This is what he is doing: :stupidme:

Nihang Niddar Singh has really hit a low calling Bhai Fauja Singhs reputation as fanatical, because this is waht the true sikh should be like.

Niddar Singh himslef said he feared the law in dealing with the intoxicated hazuri sikhs, even though he was being violated, but this hindu woman was being violated and Fauja Singh didnt fear any law. Waheguru Bless Bhai Fauja Singh and his fearless attitude, and replicate it throughout the panth.

I think it'd be safe not to disgrace the beautiful Nihang Bana and the bakhsish of Singh by associating these two gifts to this niddar character.

He's just niddar to me lol.

wjkk wjkf,

Is this bs shastar vidiya been taught in shepherds bush and khalsa jatha gurdwara's in london? <banned word filter activated>, dont the commitee members of these gurdwaras know of these

people? shastar vidiya taught by nidar is bs and should not be taught at any gurdwara....we need to make sure that all gurdwaras are aware of thes hinduvta sympathisers......

wjkk wjkf