Niddar nang and his letter

ok so one of the singhs who does seva with us has had one of NIdars students call up his work and make a complaint about it, i think this is really underhand and is a heinous way to conduct ourselves.

I may be against nidar singhs views, but i do not condone, encourage any kind of violence or personal hurt towards any of nidars students or himself. Liek i said many of Nidars students are dear freinds of mine, I would never and have never tried to mess up anything in their personal lives because of nidar, and to do so to one of our sevadaars is the lowest of the low tactic. Some information i wanted to publish but my friends asked me not to so i agreed out of respect for their personal lives.

If we fight we must fight with honour at least, i do not wish any harm on nidars family or his students families. so to try to mess up someones job is just bang out of order and if it continues we will be forced to take action.

To try and put things into perspective, nidars students are feeling very hurt and upset that their classes are being stopped and nidar is being proven wrong, I understand their pain as they still trust him and respect him, but i would say to them keep an open mind and also closely watch nidar 's reactions and how he deals with all of this and then judge him yourselves.

to further put things into perspective, i have also been hurt the people who i respect and love have been ridiculed and insulted which is why we all know now how it feels..... and for siding with the sworn enemy of the Sikhs, Nakli NIrankaris who killed 13 of our Singhs in 1978, For this I just cannot trust NIdar singh and his underlying agenda

website3insultsweb.jpg

Wjkk wjkf,

Veerji you are doing a fantastic job...all i want to see is nidar out of gurdwara's....period!

He has spread too much of his venom....he has done alot of damage.....to young impressionable sikhs.

Veerji could we not compile a letter and post to the instructors that he has held seminars with i.e. pat omalley, maul mornie

Exposing him for the fraud he is...

I cant take the fact that he has in the eyes of the media made himself the ' last sikh warrior'

The media then give him a platfirm to preach his twisted views, then people think that this is what sikhi is about.

Please a benti get him out from leicester and wolverhampton, the only safe haven he will have is namdari akhara.

Wjkk wjkf

Wjkk wjkf,

Veerji you are doing a fantastic job...all i want to see is nidar out of gurdwara's....period!

He has spread too much of his venom....he has done alot of damage.....to young impressionable sikhs.

Veerji could we not compile a letter and post to the instructors that he has held seminars with i.e. pat omalley, maul mornie

Exposing him for the fraud he is...

I cant take the fact that he has in the eyes of the media made himself the ' last sikh warrior'

The media then give him a platfirm to preach his twisted views, then people think that this is what sikhi is about.

Please a benti get him out from leicester and wolverhampton, the only safe haven he will have is namdari akhara.

Wjkk wjkf

You can try writing letters to Pat O Malley and Maul Mornie etc...I doubt they will care theyre probably only intrested in the martial arts aspect ,

At the end of the day everyone has a right to believe and practise as they wish... so does Nidar

but in the Gurdwara's it must be the views of the Sangat... as his views are warped and his agenda is definitely anti-Sikh human rights, hence his hatred of any kharkoo singhs and his love of Nakli Nirankaris

anywhere else we have no jurisdiction and neither do we need to go around telling people like pat o'malley, etc they don't even care about the things that are important to us as Sikhs, they would not understand, which is why when his students come out with oh look all the other martial artists 'Mann' him, that doesnt really mean anything to me. like "pat o malley 'manns' him so he must be a chardi klaa gursikh!"

The Guru does not judge us on our skill, education, cleverness, worldly accolades or pat o malleys reference

AT SUNDAR KULEEN CHATUR MUKH IYANEE DHANVANTH

He may be very handsome, born into a highly respected family, very wise, a famous spiritual teacher, prosperous and wealthy;

MIRTAK KAHIYAI NANAKA JEH PREET NAHEE BHAGVANT

but even so, he is looked upon as a corpse, O Nanak, if he does not love the Lord God. ||1||

Contrary to what Nidar's students believe we are not out to destroy Nidar, we are just trying to educate the Sangat so they can judge for themselves and see the true agenda and message underlying Nidars Philosophy and mission, which he hides beneath a martial art.

then they have the power to make an informed decision for themselves.

I would advise anyone not to make this personal , even in warfare we must conduct ourselves with a little respect for our enemies.

When Nidar went to national newspapers boasting clearly ridiculous claims, he put himself in the limelight and deserving of the criticism he is receiving now.

His stance on Sikh Human rights is bordering on government agent or nakli nirankari, which sends my dodgy flag to RED ALERT!

His insults towards respected shaheed singhs and making remarks about fauja singh which are clearly biased, just tells me he is being very clever in the way he is going about it.

the Hindu-Sikh thing just tells me he is either confused or he has an agenda........ i mean if everything is one from the beginning of Vaheguru, why didnt he pick Sufi-Sikh, as Bhai Mardana was one of the first Sikh Followers, why pick hindu? if everything is snatan why even use Sikh.....

Why did Guru Nanak attack most practices of the Brahmin Hindu, he says that Guru Nanak was born to protect the Hindu faith, in actual fact all throughout his life Guru nanak opposed the practices of the Brahmin Hindus, and suceeded in breaking people away from it. His first morcha was when he rejected the Hindu thread,

I am passionate about this..... but I don't hate him.... or his students

interesting quote...

Hinduism has always been hostile to Sikhism whose Gurus powerfully and successfully attacked the principle of caste which is the foundation on which the whole fabric of Brahminism has been reared. The activities of Hindus have, therefore, been constantly directed to undermining of Sikhism both by preventing the children of Sikh father from taking Pahul and reducing professed Sikhs from their allegiance to their faith. Hinduism has strangled Budhism, once a formidable rival to it and it has already made serious inroads into the domain of Sikhism. (D. Petrie, Assistant Director, Criminal Intelligence, Government of British India, Intelligence Report of 11th August, 1911)

isn't this what Nidar is doing...

Niddar and his cult have no credibility. The funny thing is when they started their 'hatti' they used to go on about how the Singh Sabha were lackeys of the British and yet his chelay and their organisations beg for money from the Lottery fund!

Yeah so true paaji, 'Nang Nadar Sin' and his pawns are making a small fortune off of the gambling money of the 'colonialists' that they supposedly hate so much. Potentially that along with their funding from their masters from "you know where" must mean 'the last living gidar' is well on his way to being the next "who wants to be the next crorepati". Shame all that money cannot buy him any credibility (or a personality).