History Of Ashtbhuja Dhuja - Battle Standard of Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji

What proof is there that the Astbhuja is of Guru Gobind Singh Ji and not a piece made in the 1800s? Hazoor Sahib wasn't created until Nihangs left Punjab and went to Hazur Sahib during British time.

Also, why is it that all the real shastar of Guru Sahiban are at either Akaal Takhat Sahib or Anandpur Sahib?

What proof is there that the Astbhuja is of Guru Gobind Singh Ji and not a piece made in the 1800s? Hazoor Sahib wasn't created until Nihangs left Punjab and went to Hazur Sahib during British time.

Also, why is it that all the real shastar of Guru Sahiban are at either Akaal Takhat Sahib or Anandpur Sahib?

You are wrong. Sikhs have been around abchalnagar nowadays known as nanded since joti joth of 10th guru sahib.

You are wrong. Sikhs have been around abchalnagar nowadays known as nanded since joti joth of 10th guru sahib.

Provide proof please? I don't doubt this, but Hazur Sahib was built by Maharaja Ranjit Singh, so it was a bit prior to the British. Even if Sikhs were there since the Joti Jot of Guru Gobind Singh Sahib, it doesn't negate my other point mentioned in the latter part of my post and this:

How come nothing of this shastar is mentioned or showcased at the Akaal Takhat Sahib, Anandpur Sahib, Damdama Sahib or the small pind next to Damdama Sahib where the father/son's house is (the two Singhs who begged to be used as target practice for Guru Gobind Singh Ji's new rifle, but one of Guru Sahib's soldier had backed down).

They have so many shastar of Guru Gobind Singh Ji, but nothing like the asthbhuja. Something similar to the asthbhuja (smaller) is seen on Nihang Singh dastaran in contemporary paintings, but nothing like this battlestandard.

The Dhaal, Sri Sahib and katar are seen everywhere so the story of this being the battle standard I feel is most likely partly not true.

I don't know about the shaster etc. but for a fact there is much katha on the history of sachkand hazur sahib. Maharaja ranjit Singh built it pakka, before it was not.

it is said we should all do Yatra there once in our lives ideally before 60. 60 cos in those day only could travel on foot or horse so older people could not go. Maharaja ranjit Singh himself went there on Yatra and when he saw gurdwara sahib commissioned the building work. Iam on my phone so can't type much.

I don't know about the shaster etc. but for a fact there is much katha on the history of sachkand hazur sahib. Maharaja ranjit Singh built it pakka, before it was not.

it is said we should all do Yatra there once in our lives ideally before 60. 60 cos in those day only could travel on foot or horse so older people could not go. Maharaja ranjit Singh himself went there on Yatra and when he saw gurdwara sahib commissioned the building work. Iam on my phone so can't type much.

I really, really want to go as well. Last time I went I tried my hardest to go, but parents didn't budge (was first time we all went as a family so we had to meet family and all that waste of time stuff). They regret not going now though.

Anyways, I don't doubt the history of Hazoor Sahib at all, but I do question that the asthbhuja was indeed the battlestandard of Guru Gobind SIngh Ji and was more of a recent thing.

I feel there is a lot of mixing up of history going on when there aren't historical pieces/sources mentioned.

I really, really want to go as well. Last time I went I tried my hardest to go, but parents didn't budge (was first time we all went as a family so we had to meet family and all that waste of time stuff). They regret not going now though.

Anyways, I don't doubt the history of Hazoor Sahib at all, but I do question that the asthbhuja was indeed the battlestandard of Guru Gobind SIngh Ji and was more of a recent thing.

I feel there is a lot of mixing up of history going on when there aren't historical pieces/sources mentioned.

I have no idea regarding the Asthbhuja. I went with my family and folks a few years back, I spoke to many people there including the guys in the offices they told me some sikh history and the history off the area. I was never into sikhi prior to this Yatra and the darshan we payed at the other historic gurdwareh in Punjab.