Help with thick heavy hair

darminder

Vaheguru Ji

I have very thick dry heavy hair, I use oil to manage it.

The problem I have when I tie my hair in a knot or in a keski, I always have a few strands of hair that pull, causing discomfort in the knot.

Does anyone else experience anything similar or does anyone have any suggestions?

I have really, really, really, really REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY thick hair as well, if not way more think than yours. It's important to comb your hair at the very least once (preferably twice) a day. What you should do is use a wooden comb that is sturdy and slightly bigger than they usually are and bend over and then let your hair down and keep on combing it until it's very smooth and no "gunjullaan" are left. At this point you can apply some oil.

What I do is make a joora by twisting it and it never comes loose and doesn't hurt at all and then put the kanga right under my hair in the back. If I don't comb my hair properly my hair comes out and it hurts when I make my jhoora because my hair is unevenly being pulled, this doesn't happen if the hair is properly combed.

I have thick hair too but mine is falling out really quickly and Im under 16! Dont tie your joora tight, do it nice and alright, not too loose nor tight. I sometimes get that horrible stran thing its so annoying and it hurts a lot. Try loosening that stran where it starts to hurt and when you are washing your hair where it hurts you could like do it carefully there or like you said massage your scalp with that oil