Sikh women wearing clothing in the Gudwara

Guest H

Can't edit You basically sound like a christian, them peddling their lord is all knowing lord bs. I don't think you understand who Akal Puraakh is, And why guru ji calls all of this a 'khed'

I have a good understanding of how Nirgun and Sargun are both at play. If you want to continue with insults, just let me know so I can dish them your way too.

Christians believe in a personal God. Let me know which part of my post showed you I am a Christian. If anything it was _Sikh_ guest poster who believes in a personal all loving God, which is Christian belief. Next time repeat Tera Kiya Mitta Lagia before calling something a Christian.

I said most amritdharis, not all. What I said wasn't Nindya it's the truth- tell me a time when u haven't done Nindya- most people are guilty amritdharis included, but the difference between a Sikh and someone else is that we are taught not to do Nindya so should hold tight to those teachings and practice those teachings completely.

I don't do Nindya- I've been tested on it plenty of times and in sure more and more tests will come.

Only Five- God is All Loving. Meaning that: he is is the actor, he is the creator of the drama, he is the murderer, the mogul, the ghost, the devil, the angel. Gurbani says he dons many costumes in this khel, plays it and also creates it. This is beyond our worldly logic, and so to understand, we take steps to kill the mind under who's influence we are led astray and think from our hearts which lead us to the truth.

Guru Nanak himself states that God himself sent Babbar to kill loot and plunder. We get what we deserve, as we sow so we reap. God is compassionate, but has no pity.

Guru Nanak knew what Guru Gobind Singh Ji would achieve in Karni Namah and Raj Namah. We are One, God is one, you cannot rationalise it- u can only feel and experience it. I am you and you are me- that is what gurbani teaches- we are all really Sat.

Ps modesty comes from within not without- one can be dressed as a king like Guru Gobind Singh Ji stay pure and modest internally or on the other hand, let their ego run away with them. Image is false- doesn't matter what you wear, gurbani says keep a pure heart.

The original rehat of Guru Gobind SIngh Ji has been desecrated by egotistical scholars, Sarbloh Granth sahib ji states that one with a pure heart who keep the lords light of Sat shining within is Khalsa, not one who dresses covered from head to toe and who doesn't have a modest attitude and tolerant attitude towards his brothers and sisters- who indulges in Nindya, who thinks its ok for amritdhari men to have uncovered legs but for a decent women to be judged for the same(a very Taliban like attitude).

Also, if men are allowed to wear sleepless tops in the Gurdwara and vests, then this entire thread should apply to both not just women because that is really sexist. We fought and led armies in Guru Gobind Singh Ji's times and in sure women are preparing and readying themselves to do the same again in case the situation arises- please do not forget that.

"God is compassionate, but has no pity."

Im sorry but where is this from, please state when your are using opinion and fact to date i didnt know anyone had a definition of what god is or isnt?

As recent, white/english, convert to Sikhism, av always tried to dress appropriately/respectfully for both GOD and the Sangat.... ie. in 1st 2 or 3 weeks, this was, "Their" place of prayer.

Surely, A Gudwara is a Gudwara, whatever the, 'occasion'. From, 'just' making matha tek before meeting friends in langar hall., right thru, to . . . weddings, funerals...ANYthing.

And ... What about SELF-respect, dignity, decorum, humility, good example to others, inc. our children ...... etc etc's !!

Guest lolkaur

TO THE GIRLS AND ESPECIALLY BOYS WITH LOW RISE PANTS or the ones that have pulled them down purposely for the sake of fashion.

In no sense what so ever is it appealing to see your large hairy crack when you mahtta thek or sit down. Utterly disgusting!

It happens so often these days that one day my dad got pissed and told one of the guys “oi pant kiche le – teri pant gir rahi hai” rotfl.