PRRAKASH OF SRI DASAM GRANTH?

This was non issue in puratan times pre-singh sabha period even non issue right now in nihang dals..people need to get over small stuff..not sure why is it even issue now?

Are you sure those granthis are reading the 3 granths? Couldn't they be reading GGS at the same time?

I think Dasam Granth and Sarbloh Granth are to be respected, but they are not Guru. Guru Gobind Singh didn't give gurgaddi to his own writings, so I don't know why some people (not you) place these granths on the same level. They consider these granths to be guru all but in name, because then that would be beadbi. As if placing Dasam Granth and Sarbloh Granth a few inches below GGS makes it okay.

Santa singh repented and was allowed rejoin panth. Whose stooges Ragi darshan and his promoter sarna are along with anti sikh sect of missioanries.They are definitely cronies of congress.

Santa Singh was dying and he didn't want to die outside of the so called panth (yes I said so called). His friends who are not in control of the Sri Akaal Thakat arranged him to be taken in.

I also question the DEATH of CONSCIOUSNESS of all the Sikhs, especially Guru Ki Ladli fauj.

Its interesting how people choose to ignore the Truth and facts. repented, yeah right.

water under the bridge as they say.

Thats the first i heard that they never do chaur at patna sahib. I dont really believe u unless u show me evidence. Tbh even if u did i would say they should do chaur sahib there.

At Hazoor sahib, taksal and nihung singhs chaur sahib is done.

Im leaving at that and not going to comment further, i know that u dont believe that the same respect shouldnt be given to Sri Guru Dasam Granth Sahib ji as is to Sri Guru granth Sahib ji. Its up to the original poster what level of sharda he/she has on Guru Gobind Singhjis Bani to decide how/she should do prakash. He/she has heard from all sides

The Guru title is only and only for SGGS jee. Baba Gurbachan Singh too only used the title "DASAM GURU" Granth---->Granth of the 10th Guru.

If you idolize misled people's innovated maryada in Nanded, then perhaps you are also a jhatka lover and marijuana pujari. Then on my behalf it pointless talking to you. At least such manmat in not prevalent in Patna Sahib.

gosh! to many snatan minded people here compared to few years ago

The Guru title is only and only for SGGS jee.

ਜਵਨ ਕਾਲ ਸਭ ਜਗਤ ਬਨਾਯੋ ॥ ਦੇਵ ਦੈਤ ਜੱਛਨ ਉਪਜਾਯੋ ॥

ਆਦਿ ਅੰਤਿ ਏਕੈ ਅਵਤਾਰਾ ॥ ਸੋਈ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਮਝਿਯਹੁ ਹਮਾਰਾ ॥੩੮੫॥

ਨਮਸ਼ਕਾਰ ਤਿਸ ਹੀ ਕੋ ਹਮਾਰੀ ॥ ਸਕਲ ਪ੍ਰਜਾ ਜਿਨ ਆਪ ਸਵਾਰੀ ॥

जवन काल सभ जगत बनायो ॥ देव दैत ज्छन उपजायो ॥

आदि अंति एकै अवतारा ॥ सोई गुरू समझियहु हमारा ॥३८५॥

नमशकार तिस ही को हमारी ॥ सकल प्रजा जिन आप सवारी ॥

The Temporal Lord, who created the whole world; who created gods, demons and yakshas;

He is the only one form the beginning to the end; I consider Him only my Guru.385.

I salute Him, non else, but Him; who has created Himself and His subject;

Thats funny.... i can see only Codes. Where is Unicode text ?

Technical guys please look into matter

Santa Singh was dying and he didn't want to die outside of the so called panth (yes I said so called). His friends who are not in control of the Sri Akaal Thakat arranged him to be taken in.

I also question the DEATH of CONSCIOUSNESS of all the Sikhs, especially Guru Ki Ladli fauj.

Its interesting how people choose to ignore the Truth and facts. repented, yeah right.

water under the bridge as they say.

Santa singh did not create any doubt on sikh texts and traditions.

But nastik missionaries supported by congress tout sarna are stabbing

panth in the back every day. Worry about that as that is happening

in the present.

Santa singh did not create any doubt on sikh texts and traditions.

But nastik missionaries supported by congress tout sarna are stabbing

panth in the back every day. Worry about that as that is happening

in the present.

.Santa Singh went to serve Indira Gandhi who had just destroyed 40 of our Gurdwaras in June 84 , murdered thousands of Sikhs and burnt the Guru Sahibs Bani at the Akal Takht and Sikh museum. All Sikhs even Congress ones oppossed Indira Gandhi only Santa Singh gave her support. How can he be trusted to give an opinion on Guru Sahibs bani?

The Guru title is only and only for SGGS jee. Baba Gurbachan Singh too only used the title "DASAM GURU" Granth---->Granth of the 10th Guru.

If you idolize misled people's innovated maryada in Nanded, then perhaps you are also a jhatka lover and marijuana pujari. Then on my behalf it pointless talking to you. At least such manmat in not prevalent in Patna Sahib.

gosh! to many snatan minded people here compared to few years ago

Innovated misled maryada at sri hazur sahib ? LOL....maryada of nihang singhs at hazur sahib is in line with sri aad guru granth, sri dasam granth, sri sarbloh granth, puraatan hukamnamas, rehitnamas, itihaasik granths , non sikh historical accounts and oral tradition of akaali nihangs tracing itsself back to guru gobind singh ji himself....the only thing innovated is your interpretation of sikh'ism'...sri guru gobind singh jis writings(sri dasam granth, sri sarbloh granth) are gurbani...the quicker you get used to it the better...anything that has come from the hands or mouth of the guru sahib is considered gurbani and should be respected as such

. How can he be trusted to give an opinion on Guru Sahibs bani?

Because he along with few other akaalis had deep understanding and knowledge of sri sarbloh granth..thanks to him it is becoming available to the panth today in english...the treasured sarbloh bani which was hidden away in the fauj is finally coming out to the masses...that in itself is great seva