PRRAKASH OF SRI DASAM GRANTH?

Santa singh did not create any doubt on sikh texts and traditions.

But nastik missionaries supported by congress tout sarna are stabbing

panth in the back every day. Worry about that as that is happening

in the present.

Right, thats a really intelligent educated come back. Sarna and co are congress touts. What are the Akali party, SGPC, All Jatherdhars of Panj takhats then? Touts of BJP.

You really need to get rid of this misconception in your mind that in Hindustan everything Anti-Sikh is Congress.

Congress, BJP, Shiv Sena, VHP, BHP, Bajrang Dal, BSS, etc...are mostly anti-Sikh, some are overtly anti-sikh and some are covertly anti-sikh.

I see the Sarna Vs SGPC fight more a Caste fight, i.e. Jatt Vs Khatri....(who the extremely educated Hindu Lover Master Tara Singh labelled as Bhapay, it was him who coined that term to degrade and insult our Sikh brothers, Now HE was a HINDU TOUT)

Do you know what the meaning of Nastik is? The orginal definition of Nastik is a person who does not see the Hindu Vedas as an authority. However people nowadays in India see Nastik's as Atheist.

How are Sarna, etc Atheist?

We as Sikhs need to stop this chicken fights, which are created on purpose to divide the Sikhs, so that our attention is diverted inwards, rather than on the snake who is creeping around outside our house.

As for Santa "Chandu Brahmin", was called upon by Shaheed Sant Jarnail Singh Binderanwaley to join the cause of the Sikhs, however his concerns fell on deaf ears. It is a known fact that the SGPC were involved with the GOI.

All these Nihungs who come out on HollaMohalla in their thousands, play holi with colours like the Hindus, should hang their heads in shame, they betrayed their Sikh brothers and sisters who were slaughtered.

Let me tell you, the Sikhs which were murdered, raped, killed, jailed during the 80's and 90's were normal Sikhs, like YOU and ME, they were not affiliated with any political party, organisations, etc. They were normal innocent Sikhs, householders, business men, labourers, etc.

Brother/Sister you need to realise we are on the same side, however we need to educate ourselves on how the enemy works.

We also need to learn how to represent ourselves.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

The Guru title is only and only for SGGS jee. Baba Gurbachan Singh too only used the title "DASAM GURU" Granth---->Granth of the 10th Guru.

If you idolize misled people's innovated maryada in Nanded, then perhaps you are also a jhatka lover and marijuana pujari. Then on my behalf it pointless talking to you. At least such manmat in not prevalent in Patna Sahib.

Are you sure of the Maryada of Takht Sri Patna Sahib? They have Sri Dasam Granth prakash there and they do jhatka as well.

Baba Gurbachan Singh never had a problem with Sri Hazur Sahib Maryada, does that make him a jhatka lover or marijuana pujari as well?

I think Dasam Granth and Sarbloh Granth are to be respected, but they are not Guru.

Guru is Bani, and the Bani is Guru. Now if you beleive that the shabad of Sri Dasam or Sri Sarbloh is not bani, then what do you make of Amrit Sanchar, Nitnem etc?

Guru is Bani, and the Bani is Guru. Now if you beleive that the shabad of Sri Dasam or Sri Sarbloh is not bani, then what do you make of Amrit Sanchar, Nitnem etc?

I am saying that Guru Gobind Singh's last hukamnama was Guru Maneyo Granth. This means Guru Granth Sahib.

Dasam Granth was compiled by Bhai Mani Singh, after Guru Gobind Singh ji's death. He took all of Guru ji's writings and compiled them into a Granth, which he called Dasam Granth. Some of the writing he reproduced from memory, as they were lost when the Mughal emperor broke his promise and attacked Khalsa Fauj. It's important to note that Bhai Mani Singh kept these writings separate from Guru Granth Sahib.

Sarbloh Granth has references to Guru Granth Sahib in it, so it was written (at least parts of it) after Guru Gobind Singh ji passed away.

Guruji states in Dasam Granth, that his writings are meant to inspire the warrior spirit in his Sikhs and teaches them moral lessons. Sarbloh Granth serves the same purpose amongst the Nihangs.

Therefore, these Granths are to be respected and studied, but they are not Guru and they should not be placed alongside Guru Granth Sahib.

Guru Maneyo Granth. That is where I stand.

Apologies if I hurt anyone's sentiments, as that is not my intention.

Santa singh did not create any doubt on sikh texts and traditions.

But nastik missionaries supported by congress tout sarna are stabbing

panth in the back every day. Worry about that as that is happening

in the present.

Cursed missionaries do what they do because they are agyani moorakhs. They are blind of devotion and faith.Thats the reality.

But Santa being knowledgeable of Gurbani(as you claim) joined hands with Indra churail to re-construct Sri Akal Takht Sahib ?? also the loads of cash he received.

A blind man falls into a dark pit because of his blindness. But, a man with 2 normal eyes(Santa) with a lighted candle(Gurbani) in his hand still falls into a dark pit?

Who is stupid? you tell me.

so many missionaires around these days

when i went india earlier this yr - at sur singh ,( baba daya singh) bedi chand dal , they had the 3 granths there next too each other . At harivelan it was the two granths prakash

yeah tell me about it,

I went to India last year and visited the place where Siri SatGuru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaaj done a Havan to pargat Devi so that he can ask her to bless the newly formed Khalsa, well thats what they were saying there.

missionaries....lol

Admin note : because of above comment, you are under quality control moderation.

I am saying that Guru Gobind Singh's last hukamnama was Guru Maneyo Granth. This means Guru Granth Sahib.

Dasam Granth was compiled by Bhai Mani Singh, after Guru Gobind Singh ji's death. He took all of Guru ji's writings and compiled them into a Granth, which he called Dasam Granth. Some of the writing he reproduced from memory, as they were lost when the Mughal emperor broke his promise and attacked Khalsa Fauj. It's important to note that Bhai Mani Singh kept these writings separate from Guru Granth Sahib.

Sarbloh Granth has references to Guru Granth Sahib in it, so it was written (at least parts of it) after Guru Gobind Singh ji passed away.

Guruji states in Dasam Granth, that his writings are meant to inspire the warrior spirit in his Sikhs and teaches them moral lessons. Sarbloh Granth serves the same purpose amongst the Nihangs.

Therefore, these Granths are to be respected and studied, but they are not Guru and they should not be placed alongside Guru Granth Sahib.

Guru Maneyo Granth. That is where I stand.

Apologies if I hurt anyone's sentiments, as that is not my intention.

ok, but you know there is a saroop of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib that was written in 1696? before Adi Guru was written completely?

If these Granths are not Guru, then where does that leave Nitnem, AMrit Sanchar? Gutkas are available with Aad Bani and Dasam bani together, is that wrong? Or if we say that the particular bani in my gutka has to be respected more, because ity is my Guru, whereas the other bani is not my Guru?

Also what are the origins of Sri Sarbloh, according to yourself?

For me, whatever Bhai Mani Singh ji did is good enough for me to follow without question.

yeah tell me about it,

I went to India last year and visited the place where Siri SatGuru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaaj done a Havan to pargat Devi so that he can ask her to bless the newly formed Khalsa, well thats what they were saying there.

missionaries....lol

Mods keep an eye on this one plz, comes here trying too be clever etc