Christian missionaries defame Guru Nanak - Video Response

BasicsofSikhi

How is is that Christians are so organized that they can reach out to non-Christians like Sikhs but our Gurdwara are not able to draw people born into Sikhi back into the religion they were born to. There isn't enough outreach towards the spirit of Sikhs and these groups are exploiting that and doing so well out of it.

I don't think Jesus would have called Guru Nanak a sinner. I think they would have been BFF's.

Guru Nanak was in love with God. Anyone who is in love with God cannot be a sinner.

These modern-day Christians need to re-examine themselves and ask if Jesus came back, would he approve of what they are doing. I don't think he would.

There must be a reason why there have been so many Sikhs who left the Panth and looked towards Christianity? There are many lost Sikhs who need spiritual assistance. I remember I knew some Aunties in Southall and they were talking about how there was little guidance from the Granthis and were just instructed to read bani again and again, and although that may seem like good advice how does it help someone who cannot completely understand the meanings of Gurujis teachings that certainily is the case for many Sikhs. Even the older generation born in punjab understand little about their religion. Christians have study groups where they go over the bible and try to understand what each paragraph means and how it can help them. With our Granthis they will repeat the pehlee pauree of Japji Sahib but what about the rest??? Those aunties are now all Christians and many members of their families have followed them.

I know Sikhi isn't meant to be a prosyletizing religion but we need to do more to keep the SIkhs within our religion. I know some Sikhs who take great steps toward reaching Guruji, there are mone who hae grown their Kesh, learnt Gurmukhi and become fluent in Bani but such strong willed Sikhs are generally few in number and most people are simple minded who are easily led. It is those people who need the most help. Our Gurdwarae are open to all but we need to do more to encourage people to come through the doors just how Islam and Christianity has managed to do so well.

I think they are targeting so called labelled "low caste" in punjab. These people are already victimized in punjab, they get double victimized by our sikh community within with all these stupid punjabi tribal fights which are fought in name of dharam bringing - division/hostility between guru ravidasa gurdwaras vs singh sabha gurdwaras run by jatts.

Our parcharaiks (SGPC leaders) need to lead by example, launch massive amrit sanchar to so called low caste community in punjab, give them proper satkar, make all of them eligible for equal rights in dharam, follow by foot steps of guru maharaj sidhant- updesh hou varna ko sanjha..!!

Time to re-think our parchar strategies and bring every one together- kabirpanthis upasakhs, ravidasa upasakhs etc all under sri guru nanak dev nirankar sikhi.

I propose to ease on definition of sikh to include everyone- kabirpanthis/ravidassa panthis/nanakpanthis etc in the panth and also re-bridge by introducing some depth in parchar while withholding and reaffirming the importance of being khalsa, give everyone some room to work on themselves- spiritually/practically instead of feeding guilt trip parchar like jevoh witnesses..!!