Sign in to follow this  
khalistan_zindabaad

** sarbjit dhunda cancelled in uk**

To cut the chase, Ask dhunda this simple question:

Question: Name Nitnem bani (individually) that Sikhs are suppose to recite everyday.

Answer: ?

If he gives clear answer rather than going in circles then we will have sikhsangat to ban negativity of dhunda. Submit video proof as in this kalyug, nobody can be trusted.

• Like 2

AKJ UK

Have shown their true alliences - AKJ Slough (Onkar Singh of Khalsa Primary School, and his father (committee member Singh Sabha Slough) fully support Dhunda and are ideogically linked to Dhundas beliefs:

i.e

No need for simran (lazy buggers)

No Dasam Bani

Hardcore missionary thought, doubt the Guru and the Guru's Sikhs.

AKJ UK have followed nicely.

Big let down from AKJ UK, hopefully AKJ India, who fully support Sri Dasam Granth Bani - in their press release the previous jathedaar even said who ever wants to debate should do so with scholars of the Panth like Giani Sher Singh (Nihang - Ambala Valeh). AKJ UK have gone opposite and insted are openly booking and supporting these characters.

Personally I think AKJ UK most likely pay people like Dhunda to do dogey parchaar!

Again massive let down from AKJ UK.

I wonder what the AKJ Naujawans have to say about this.

Waheguru (o crap - make sure dhunda/ghagha, darshan laal doesn't see that!!)

Lol that just shows how narrow minded you lot are. You have what they call selective hearing/reading syndrome. Only read what suits you.

First of I ain't a supporter of dhunda, I just don't believe the thugs that came down on Sunday can go around saying they are judge, jury and executioner. If the Sangat called up Akal takht sahib and got approval to let him on, who do you lot think you are? They don't need approval from you.

Maybe they didn't want to advertise coz they knew nutters like you will come down regardless to cause trouble.

Go and ask Harjit yourself about his criminal record. If you were there on Sunday till late you would have seen them smashing up a car. And they were asked several times if they wanted to sit down to discuss with dhunda, the reply was "nah its too late, we're not interested, we are ready to kill someone". Such gursikhs(?)

If u read those press releases, they don't actually say they are if favour of dhunda, but to think about how to tackle this kind if situation in the future.. Again an example of selective reading to mis-interpret the way you want.

And regards to Malhi, ask him y drug use went up during the last committee in and around Southall gurdwaras.

Take your case to Akal takht and if they ban him - then fine, until then chill and go eat some Rocky's.

Next ELECTIONS - Sangat make sure, YOU have a representative to vote from within YOURSELF, and don't elect this Committee members again. If you elect them again, you want Sarabjeet Dhundha to be back again.

I was surprised to see SikhChannel airing Gurudwara Rakab Ganj story yesterday, but they didn't covered (deliberately? even though my cousions called SikhChannel requesting to cover Dhundha protest/Dhundha's prachar and why Sangat is protesting, and why Committee is not listening and Gurudwara Committe having different game plans).

UK SIKH MEDIA - Pehlaan apni Manji Thale SOTTA MAARIYE, Bada Gand peya hai, pehlaan onu saaf kariye. India/Punjab di politics, Delhi de Gurudware/Punjab de Gurudware di Politics/issues - oh vi baad ch cover kar laange, othe vi bade samajhdaar log bethe hain, Je UK/Canada asi aa gaye - eda matlaab eh nahin India bethe lokaan nun akal hi nahin.

There are few bad apple in akj jatehbande in uk, Toronto, NJ coast. California, India akj are actual panthic based group.

In past, akj uk also released dodgy press statement when whole panth was against rage darshan Singh.

Next ELECTIONS - Sangat make sure, YOU have a representative to vote from within YOURSELF, and don't elect this Committee members again. If you elect them again, you want Sarabjeet Dhundha to be back again.

I was surprised to see SikhChannel airing Gurudwara Rakab Ganj story yesterday, but they didn't covered (deliberately? even though my cousions called SikhChannel requesting to cover Dhundha protest/Dhundha's prachar and why Sangat is protesting, and why Committee is not listening and Gurudwara Committe having different game plans).

UK SIKH MEDIA - Pehlaan apni Manji Thale SOTTA MAARIYE, Bada Gand peya hai, pehlaan onu saaf kariye. India/Punjab di politics, Delhi de Gurudware/Punjab de Gurudware di Politics/issues - oh vi baad ch cover kar laange, othe vi bade samajhdaar log bethe hain, Je UK/Canada asi aa gaye - eda matlaab eh nahin India bethe lokaan nun akal hi nahin.

Lol and if you want drug use to go up and thugs to control the Gurdwara vote for Malhi & his goons. He lost the last election and pai Ealing Gurdwara £100k to make him president, and then when thy found out about him they kicked him out too lol..

• Like 2

Lol and if you want drug use to go up and thugs to control the Gurdwara vote for Malhi & his goons. He lost the last election and pai Ealing Gurdwara £100k to make him president, and then when thy found out about him they kicked him out too lol..

It seems you have some relationship with current COMMITTEE, and all your posts are just advocating current COMMITTE and nothing else. I just made a general statement and never wanted to enter any argument with yourself or any body.

Anyway, read my post carefully, It was "Sangat to have a representative from within themselves", not any Malhi BLAH BLAH BLAH, and clean off this dirt. You/your committee might be having a feud with Malhi/Malhi's committee, but I don't know you and I don't even know MALHI, but I know SANGAT, none of the SANGAT people personally, but SANGAT, as it is GURU KEE SANGAT, so my wish is - SANGAT run their Gurudwara matters.

It seems you have some relationship with current COMMITTEE, and all your posts are just advocating current COMMITTE and nothing else. I just made a general statement and never wanted to enter any argument with yourself or any body.

Anyway, read my post carefully, It was "Sangat to have a representative from within themselves", not any Malhi BLAH BLAH BLAH, and clean off this dirt. You/your committee might be having a feud with Malhi/Malhi's committee, but I don't know you and I don't even know MALHI, but I know SANGAT, none of the SANGAT people personally, but SANGAT, as it is GURU KEE SANGAT, so my wish is - SANGAT run their Gurudwara matters.

Fair enough!

But it is aslo important to note that most of the local sanagt were actually in support of what happened on Sunday. Anyway, the sensible thing to do would be 1. someone to get jathedar to give a view on what happened on sunday. That would stop all this, if, but, then, malarky..

2. If people still have a problem with him (assuming he wasn;t banned) take the evidence to akal takht and get them to summon him again.

the rest is ego bashing.

period.

Kaum Kade Na Hare, Je Sikh Sikh Nu Na Mare.

Everyone’s point has a degree of validity in this discussion. Best we stop accusing each other and stop creating a witchunt on one another. Pick the pieces up and work towards ensuring this kind of situation does not happen again.

Quote from someone’s post above...“There was no victory to be taken by any anyone on Sunday”

The reality is that unless the 5 Jathedars pass a resolution, which is announced by their spoksperson, the Akal Takht Jathedar, to ban a person from doing Katha at any Gurdwara, no one has the power to stop any individual from doing so.

In any case, it is also the responsibility of any Gurdwara Committee to ensure that if any individual can cause a rift in the Sangat, he should not be allowed or the committe should faciltate a meeting between the individual and those that oppose him to come to some conclusion.

• Like 1

tbh the akj uk thing is disheartening

please read the following taken from http://puratanjatha.blogspot.ca/2012/11/puratan-jatha-and-sri-dasam-granth.html

Puratan Jatha and Sri Dasam Granth

The Akhand Keertani Jatha’s Relationship with Sri Dasam Granth Sahib

198961_10150155104688453_676493452_8127181_2225476_n.jpgThe Akhand Keertani Jatha`s relationship with Sri Dasam Granth Sahib has been a long and interesting journey. Starting with the times of Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Jee where Bania from Sri Guru Gobind Singh Jee`s Pavittar Granth were recited daily by Singhs of the Jatha, to now where some Jatha Singhs disregard Dasmesh Pitha Jee`s Pavittar Bani. If one reads Jail Chittian, there is mention of Bhai Sahib`s companions in Jail reading Dasam Bani:

ਕਈ ਪ੍ਰੇਮੀਆਂ ਨੇ ਤਾਂ ਸਮੁਚੀ ਪੰਜ ਗ੍ਰੰਥੀ ਹੀ ਕੰਠ ਕਰ ਲਈ। ਅਕਾਲ ਉਸਤਿਤ ਨੇ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਕਾਲ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਉਸਤਿਤ ਬਚਿਤਰ ਨਾਟਕ ਵਿਚੋਂ ਬਹੁਤਿਆਂ ਦੇ ਕੰਠ ਹੋ ਗਈ।

“Some of my beloved companions had memorised the entire Panj Granthi. They had also memorised Bania from Sri Akaal Ustat and Bachittar Natak.”

Furthermore:

ਫੁਨੇਹ, ਸੁਖਮਨੀ ਸਾਹਿਬ, ਸੁਖਮਨਾ ਸਾਹਿਬ, ਬਾਵਨ ਅਖਰੀ, ਅਕਾਲ ਉਸਤਤ ਆਦਿਕ ਬਾਣੀਆਂ ਦੇ ਪਾਠਾਂ ਦੇ ਸੁਰਤਿ ਸਰੋਤ ਆਨੰਦ ਮੰਗਲ ਹੋਣੇ।

Banis that were recited daily by Bhai Sahib and his Companions in jail include (but are not limited to) Funhe, Sukhmani Sahib, Sukhmana Sahib, Baavan Akhree, and Akaal Ustat.

This proves the fact that Bhai Sahib not only believed in these Bania, but encouraged his companions to recite them daily.

Further evidence can be found in Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh`s writings. Anyone that has ever read at least one of Bhai Sahib`s books knows that Bhai Sahib quoted heavily from Sri Dasam Granth Sahib.

There are those that mention that Bhai Sahib believed in the Banis that support “Gurmat” but never supported those Bania in Sri Dasam Granth Sahib that are full of “Manmat” and “Bahmanvaad”. However Bhai Sahib in his writings has quoted from the following Bania from Sri Dasam Granth:

Bachittar Natak,Brahma Avtaar,Shabad Hazare P 10,Chandee Dee Vaar,Akaal Ustat,Rama Avtaar,Krishan Avtaar,Shastar Naam Mala,Giaan Parbodh,Charitaropakhiaan (Chaupai Sahib),Zafarnamah,Sarbloh Granth,Uggardanti.

Showing us that Bhai Sahib believed in the entirety of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib and not just a select few Bania. In the following excerpt from Gurmat Lekh by Bhai Sahib, he clearly writes that those that doubt the authenticity of Sri Dasam Bani are wrong.

“In Bachittar Natak from Pauri 93-95 and in Sri Akaal Ustat from Pauri 211-230 of the Deeragh Tribhangee Chhand (ਦੀਰਘ ਤ੍ਰਿਭੰਗੀ ਛੰਦ) there is mention of demons being destroyed by Avtaars. This is all through the power of Akaal Purakh. But those that have doubts believe that the lines from Bachittar Natak are in line with Gurmat and are thus Mukhvaak, but they believe that the lines from Akaal Ustat are contrary to Gurmat so they do not believe them to be Mukhvaak. But this is all their misunderstanding (i.e. it is all Mukhvaak Bani), which we have cleared up above.”

(-Gurmat Lekh-Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh, pg:72-74.)

bhaisahibdasam.jpg

The fact is that Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh and his companions fully believed in all of Sri Dasam Granth and it is a sad fact that members of the Akhand Keertani Jatha have fallen from the high ordeals Bhai Sahib set. Bhai Sahib restored Gurmat in a period where Manmat was the norm. We pride ourselves over Bhai Sahib’s accomplishments but sadly we have forgotten what Bhai Sahib believed and practiced.

use the link the gurumukhi hasnt come up

Akal Takhat Jathedar has said Dhunda's programmes should be cancelled. End of discussion.