rouge group dal ''khalsa'' (nothing close to khalsa)

ladli-fauj

I have seen the Dal Khalsa Chand Thora video...it's pretty clear they have a lack of knowledge on the history or meanings behind the iconography..thats a different matter. Im not clued up on the whole Dhunda issue..so cant really comment..What exactly has he said or what does he preach that causes controversy ? is it anti-Dasam Granth views ?

So the same Jathedar which said to cancel the prog to keep peace today said that there was no ban on him doing katha, y are getting your kachera in a twist?

Yesterday was good enough and today it's not?

as far as i know jathedar sahib has not let dhunda proceed on stages, this is only a statement given by DK, you know is notorious for lying esp on their fb i am witness to many of their lying.....jathedar sahib has banned him from all stages in UK, singh have been banned from enetering the gurdwara

as far as i know jathedar sahib has not let dhunda proceed on stages, this is only a statement given by DK, you know is notorious for lying esp on their fb i am witness to many of their lying.....jathedar sahib has banned him from all stages in UK, singh have been banned from enetering the gurdwara

Please prove that's exactly what Jathedar said. Because the reality which I am hearing is that the afghan Gurdwara called up the Jathedar to ask if they could allow him to do a prog there. Jathedar said there was no ban on dhunda and only suggested cancelling the prog last night to not stir the atmosphere more than had already been done. Also apperntly 2-300 people were gonna die if the prog went ahead the Jathedar was told..

Why wasn't there any commotion as the afghan Gurdwara this afternoon? Why only Singh Sabha? Coz Malhi can't stop his dirty politics...