Sikh girls marrying out of religion

Guest gator_sikh

Few points I want to make:

- In a few generations, our off-sping will not look like us. They will be fair skined, blue eyed.

- We need to ensure Sikhi is the dominant religion in the UK, after Christanity.

- These problem are occuring in every religious group, not just Sikhs.

- We goto to make sure Sikh women marry Sikhs, or convert their partners just like the Jews do, to Sikhism.

- We have to instill Sikhism in the heart of Sikh Women.Otherwise Sikhi will be lost in the UK .

- Gurudwaras do not make sure both parties are Sikh, when marrying infront of the Guru Granth Sahib. Like Cannok road gurudwara in wolverhampton, i heard or Dhamesh Gurudwara in Lozells Birmingham I heard.

- Our community leaders are too weak on subjects like this, and are decades behind at making polices as normal. They will only find out when one of their own daughters marry out, like it has I heard at the main Gurudwara on dudley road in wolverhampton. ( Idiots)

We have blind people leading our community, its very sad and upsetting. Our leaders want us to be asleep and not react, but we must .

People need to wakeup. Next time they know of a Sikh marrying a non Sikh, do not go to the wedding. Do not accept it.

We need to socially not accept these kind of wedding, make it hard for these people that marry out of religion. Why should I accept it, I am sorry but we Sikhs should not be that liberal. Liberal does not mean let our great religion go down the pan. Wakeup !

True Event : I met an Sikh auntie in a dominated sikh city in the midlands, as we were discussing normal issues. Somehow she told me her daughter was married to a south Indian hindu from keral. I then asked did he convert to sikhism, she said no. Then I went on to say why did she accept her daughter marrying a non sikh. She replied " if she is happy I am happy (if her daughter is happy her mother is happy) . I told her directly that a Sikh can only marry a Sikh . This is when she lost it a little and said "what do I know ? There alot of marriages like this in the UK and India" (NB I disagree as I have never been to any, and I know alot of people) Some other stupid remarks she made were her son in law (the hindu from kerla) plays football for a local gurudwara ( she was trying to defend her daughter marrying a hindu, with a stupid remark about playing football.) I went on to say if I as a SIkh played football for the local Mosque, would a muslim let me marry his daughter !

She also made remarks like she has the Guru Granth Sahib in her house, she would not accpet or acknowledge my statement about a SIkh can only marry a Sikh, and tried to change the subject.

The point I was making was she did not like at all, when I said Sikhism does not accept this and that I do not accept this. The next day

she brought her husband round, and I think she wanted me to say somehting to her husband, for example start an argument, but I did not fall for that trap, because I know what I said is the truth, they then just walked off in a sluk.

My point is the aunti is fooling herself, and she wanted me and everyone else to accept it. But I will not, and alot of fellow sikhs dont either, we need to be more vocal about this and speak out . The auntie was trying to make out its OK, but its not. We as people decide the destiny of Sikhi in this country, if we let these weak people decide there will be no Sikhs left.

Ask yourselves why do we need to accept this ? Either convert your partner to Sikhism, or do not marry out, that goes for men and women.

If everyone mixes blue eyes aren't going to exist, the gene for blue eyes is a recessive gene, while browinish eyes like we have are a dominant gene some scientists believe they occurred in a population during a time of low population to increase procreation amongst the populations. Some blue eye fellows who are aware try then to avoid such partners, besides you will always have contact lenses to fake the colour plus hair dye to change hair colour. Our descendents will be different to us, let's hope they are better. As for sikh girls leaving it could be better for us, those with weak faith leave and those with strong stay, the strong flock together even more tightly.

I don't think we should compare ourselves to muslims they have a zealous reputation and one of the worst in the news, besides just look at them they are such a huge population and are afraid of jews who happen to be a smaller population then us. As for marrying into tamils or hindus alot of them are tolerant with religion and they wouldn't mind if it was the other way where a sikh guy married a tamil girl if it was a muslim this would equal honour killings.

I think it's too difficult to make the passing generations females love sikhi but when you have daughters you will have a better chance at that, besides the polish are tolerant with teaching their kids sikhi. If your spouse doesn't convert it's not the end of the world you got your kids to at least have them respect your beliefs. As for being number 2 after christianity in the uk. Christianity is dying as is hinduism in europe and atheism and islam are growing.

Guest final destination

atheism is as dangerous as Islam for western and civilised societies because atheism = break down of social order and societies and families. The feminist extremists and homosexuals and racist Darwinist intellectuals are in charge in a mangled mess of a society where no one knows whose in charge everyone is lost and confused. Murderers, gangsters, rapists and muggers/robbers are given a free reign while the capitalist atheist politicians in govt jails people for minor financial crimes and letting off their mega rich banking financier paymasters.

Islam = Totalitarian control of families, societies and social order you have virtually no say or discussion now islamic state is run because only the mullahs do.

So we as Sikhs need to ensure Sikhism is supreme and is ready to take over from Christianity because if Islam takes over which it looks likely it will at present analysis then our future generations and "free peoples" of the world face a very bleak future under the dark shadow of arab supremist Islam

Atheism is like hinduism it doesn't have any formal definition hence you can make anything of it, there are loads of atheists who are good people from their own will to do good to their human being perhaps based around empathy. Islam is extremely dangerous, it gives justification to evil cruel acts in a twisted manner, jihad according to the haddiths is mandatory and must be for the propagation of islam, jihad is strategic enough to enslave all of humanity with the use of military might including swords and political seduction with the use of propoganda and lies, the totalitarian elements of it are extremely dangerous.

I think an atheist is more wiser than a fully convicted muslim who accepts islam on their own. Well you can control islam if you become a mullah only trouble is when you do things without backing the other mullahs will jihad you down. The only thing that leaves sikhi behind christianity imo is scholarships, bishops have phds our greatest gianis study on the floor in a pind, with a slate, until they come over here and try and get their visa so they can break out of the family profession perhaps by turning their kids into builders or singers. We don't invest enough into the intellectual study of our religion, our libraries and the number of real gianis we have, we should be sending our gianis to teach gora about philisophy and religion, you can see molvis picking up this trend and teaching christian professors about biblical aramic, our gianis aren't experts of etymology.

ther are more girls than boys anyways. I hav noticed that eventuali the gals come round to idea of a sardar out of desperashun . Tha sardars shud be the kind educatd stable one 4 the marriage. The gals mess around with the non sardar types then come lookin 4stability. This is only based on the 1-2 ppl i talk to on lookin for marriage

ther are more girls than boys anyways. I hav noticed that eventuali the gals come round to idea of a sardar out of desperashun . Tha sardars shud be the kind educatd stable one 4 the marriage. The gals mess around with the non sardar types then come lookin 4stability. This is only based on the 1-2 ppl i talk to on lookin for marriage

Na it's half and half more girls is a lie made up by zakir naik to say polygamy is fine. Polygamy is encouraged simply because it increases the population rate of a given kaum. Women to men is 50:50

Guest Alexendria Morgan

Well I ma american white girl When I came to know about sikhism.. I felt "wow!!! damn so awesome" like goosebumps came on my body!! but as much as I studied Sikhism I felt jealous because I m catholic and we don't have such scriptures and history that Sikh people have and I used to think Sikh guys and girls really proud of it.. I do study religions as my hobby to get more and more knowledge about other religions and cultures and believe me I found Sikhism is great and best in its culture.

Then I felt why western people targeting sikh people for crime and terrorism because western people especially states people get confused with sikhs and muslims .In fact sikh people are the nice people in this world I have ever seen. That time I was studying in my university and I wanted to know more about sikh people and I was pretty assured the guys I have seen in my university with a turban they must be sikh guys.. fortunately, They were.. I got accompany of one of that sikh guy who was having unshorn beard with his stylish turban.If you ask me personally he was damn handsome and his face was being attractive.First time I had realized Sikh guys are the perfect gentleman carrying their different identity served them but their ancestors and Gurus..

Sikhs were living in USA from 100 years before and I felt why were they still less in population? In fact the reason was something else as he told They were not less, they had been haircut and the generations were coming without turban and beards. when i asked him reason he said the jobs and the girls..The reason "job" can be acceptable but girls?? I asked him laughingly " what is that?" He said sikh girls like sikh guys but most of them prefer clea shaven sikh guys not who have turbans and beards...That time I was really broke down. In my mind I said "? A kaur does not want her singh??" " Lioness does not want her Lion?" It really hurts me A religion that gives respect to that woman much more than that man..That woman is herself being anti sikh??..its shameful and sad probably such girls dont know..Does it mean she went to sikh temple for whole of her life and praying " please waheguru gimme that sikh guy as better half who is without turban and beard means should not be natural, should not be royal,,should not be unique but should be stereotype and with some facial make up.somehow it shows the mentality leavel of sikh girls where they stand.

I decided to go to the the core of the problem..and what I got I should say sikh guys are much better than sikh girls. no doubt.!!! A girl who says she is proud to be sikh..She says she is kaur..she says she loves sikhi..she says she knows her roots..but my question is if you are really like that then Why don't you dream of your SINGH?? the hypocrisy and fake love for own religion comes to see when she does not want her singh. Anyways..maybe such girls are not worth of that they Can get any royal husband.

Next thing I wanna share , I met a white girl who married to sikh guy I asked her what thing made you to fall in love with this sikh guy??? she said "I would not have been attracted this sikh guy ,if he did not have his long beard and this sexy turban" He is freaking hot for me." that makes some sense where a girl is loving a guy for who is he actually.. she did not tell anything that could sound and can be considered as fake in the beauty of sikh guy.

I have one request to you sikh guys,,wanna go with it or not its up to you but I wanna tell All girls are not sikh girls if sikh girls are 15 million in this world then non sikh girls are 150 million in this world even more...non sikh girls can be better life partner and give more respect to ur personality and your faith and could raise her kids as Gursikhs.. Since western people have come to know about sikhism (most of them know now) they behave friendly and supportive . and if you talk about girls ,,There are many white, black, Caucasian, latinas,mexicans and many more girls who are quite interested and find sikh guys as really handsome and attractive guys ..Attraction is attraction..Thats all..

but where the problem comes?? The problem comes when you become a kid. stop being mommy's kid..lol..mos of you guys dont accept other girls becausec of your family.. Try to make them understand .Make them realize the existence of sikhism is more necessary than your desires..If they have courage to marry their daughter with non sikh or cutsurd guy Then they should have also courage to accept non sikh girls who can be proved much better Kaurs than sikh girls.

" salute those who sport Turban and are living at places across the world. It takes to be a Hero to do that. Girls you need to see a Hero in that nice Turbaned boy to love him.

Turbans are identified and it shows once commitment to honesty and being original self. Guys there are
women, beautiful, in West and Middle East who want such companion. So go ahead and have the women who
really wants you in your original self."
You guys rock and always make a winning impression.(one of my brazilian female friend)

"What matters is how you see yourself and how you present yourself. People judge you from what you feel about yourself.
If you are a Sikh of Guru Gobind Singh I can guarantee you
that you shall be able to have immense courage from inside!! I have seen some girls from Middle East, US and Canada who really appreciate Sikh life partners, what they like is that Sikhs are original self"
, trustworthy and committed life partners.( 19 years old austriangi rl said in my survey conducted)

"I want to share my experience in North America. I have seen guys who think that they will have jobs or a girl
of their choice by cutting their hairs. Yes some of them get as well.
There are many who do not. Similarly there are Turbaned guys who feel they are not having opportunities because of their looks and they really actually never have opportunities.
I have seen turbaned guys who are confident and they have the jobs they want
and have beautiful life partners and are enjoying their lives." (25 years american born hindu girl)

And guess how many more girls like that.................................................come on guys be show ur dignity and be self confident

Care about the girls not about the sikh girls..god bless you..

Alexendria Morgan your post makes it sound that Sikh males are looking for physical attraction. Sikhs are above such lowly behaviour. Ask your 'surveyed' women whether they would live with the in-laws and make sure in-laws are completely taken care of. Food is made when and how many times they want everyday for the rest of their life, house is clean, kids are fed, clothed and sent to school. Decisions in the house cannot be made without asking in-laws first and before getting their okay. Western women are about self happiness at other expense and do not think for a second about sacrifice. Sikhi is about self sacrifice. We don't sacrifice animals, food, or someone else's possessions. Sikhs are slaves of their elders and Akal Purakh. Western women want a guy that lives for his wife's happiness. Sorry, but the wise Sikhs have taken a read of Sri Charitorpakhyan and know what is in store. I might be generalizing, but the 1%er's of the western female population does not make them pure and holy. Many western women have started marrying Sikh background men for their bank roll. Name me any ten white, black, Caucasian, Latinas, and Mexican women that have done as I described above after marrying a Sikh without ending in divorce and I will prepare a long list with over 200k plus of women that came from a Punjabi background that have done it.

White, black, caucasian, latinas, and Mexicans women want the in-laws stuck in a seniors home, while they go on vacation with the in-laws hard earned money. Happiness does not come from a women, vacation, or kicking in-laws to the curb. Honestly, you sound like one of the members from 3HO who has come here to spread their gospel. If you want to honestly motivate Sikh men then read up on Sikh history and read the translations of Gurbani in English with no preconceived notions. Read up on the story of Bhagat Prahlad who still gave his father respect after his father tried to destroy him. Many Sikhs are built on these rocks. The only Sikhs which you can influence with your propaganda of attraction is low self-esteem Sikhs due to ignorance. If you or your friends ever find such a Sikh. Make sure to keep him away from strong minded Sikhs because they will pull the shutters before his eyes and he will awake from his deep sleep. Where your life of "happiness" will be shown the door and the door to in-laws would be open wide.