~~ Bir Ras Vs Krodh/Anger~~~

N30S1NGH

The only way I could explain it, is that if you see the gurus they didn't read a million links to be connected they were; they are.

This isn't something you can think about,

An attachment to life, is the only thief and is where the others come from.

You must understand, and take your own journey. It is very personal, remember a sikh is akal purakh's not even the gurus.

----

An example, wanting sex does not mean kaam, feeling anger does not mean krodh.

Wanting a motorcycle does not mean lobh.

Saying I did something does not mean haumai.

---

Jodhe need resources, the first thing to understand is jung lagya hoya.

---

After, that all becomes clear;

---

Everything, you do is for the panth, in order to bring about khalistan, and a free world.

---

Free of rape, murder, slaughter, etc.

---

It is still a battle, you just check yourself before doing things is it kaam, is it krodh?

You will understand then the difference between ras and chor.

---

Everyone based on their previous personality before being reborn as a sikh (I am still not amritdhari) will have certain things that are stronger.

---

It is not about control, for it cannot control you. That is the only thing, it is about taking the krodh, kaam, lobh, moh, haumai and bathing it in the ras of amrit, of naam that is inside you.

--

I feel, a deep deep pool or sarovar inside my body, it is everything, it is all prevading, it came before me, and it shall be here after me. It began, and it shall end, but I will not know it. It is Akal Purakh.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

• 1 year later...

Found a right word/description for bir ras its spontaneous natural force coming out naturally which does not have ego/pride,anger, revenge, vegenance, jealously vices/perception attached to it, its totally nirlaip from maya... its not only conceptual those who are serious into meditation knows and can relate to this spontaneous natural force as they have experienced it.

For eg- its as natural as one is walking/running, when one walks legs move naturally its spontenous thing, there are *NO* anger behind it or having any kind good or bad attributes behind it, its just action,reaction ...just is .!!

hopefully that helps..

• 1 month later...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa !!

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh !!

Das feels Bir Ras is a stage where ,your full body is engrossed with josh to correct the wrong

while mind is as calm as still water .

Above post by savinderpal singh veer, is very very accurate description of bir ras.

Mind Still as water and spontenous bir ras flow coming out naturally:

Beautiful Example-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGFf3SRP1bE

HUGE difference between bir raas and krodh.

Namely............ KRODH becomes the Master of your Mind and controls it and it's actions..... It makes the MIND the master of all krodh actions.

whereas with BIR RAAS, you don't let the MIND be the master, instead you let your atma and it's strength of love be the Master.

Therefore, the Atma Masters and controls the Mind and exhibits Bir raas,

In this case,since atma=paramatma, then with Bir raas , you are in HUKAM

unlike krodh...where the krodh makes the mind the master completely outside of satogun actions.

In this case, you are outside of Hukam and creating your own negative karmas.

Can anyone suggest book(s) in English, which discuss about how to develop Bir Ras? I know bir rasi bani is found in Dasam Granth, but I would like to read a book that explains in more details, with quotations from Dasam bani.

Or alternatively, any good audio katha.

Thank you

You are asking the wrong question. Ask anyone who present you with a book on Bir Ras, if the person writing it had awoken the Bir Ras in him and did something for the Khalsa Panth as there is always a need for Bir Ras in the Khalsa Panth. If the person did nothing and still wrote a book on it, then it means he does not understand Bir Ras and is feeding off his ego. Very common in the Khalsa Panth today. In a split second a 10th grade pass becomes a prof and then a doctor in two weeks.

The idea today is to destroy the Soldier side of Sikhi. These people cannot understand what Saint means in Sikhi and they want to tell you about Bir Ras. Any Sikh that wants to stand up for injustice is labelled as a terrorist by these psuedo scholars. They hide behind western governments and are destroying Sikhs heart and soul; Gurbani and Guru Panth.

This topic was started in november of 2012. A year and half as gone by and these psuedo scholars never presented Gurbani. Ask yourself why. If these psuedo scholars wanted you to join to Gurbani then why not present it and show the rest how Gurbani defines Bir Ras. They don't present Gurbani because they want you to break from Gurbani and join you to their thinking. If they could they would directly change Gurbani. This day will come as well. When it does jhatka will be seen in it's true form.

Read the Sakhi in Gurbani of Bhagat Prahlad ji. Narsingh showed Bir Ras by killing Bhagat Prahlad father.

Ask these pseudo scholars which soorma wrote a book on Bir Ras. If there is one read it. If not, leave the pakhand behind and read Gurbani which explains Bir Ras. Guru Sahib will bless you with the understanding. Sitting around talking with psuedo scholars will only cover you in black soot. Your mind will be stained with filth.

Want to experience?

Get your rifle, sit behind it and in front of light a deeva and toofh.

Now meditate, see and feel the fires of savagery, wickedness and devi awaken the light of bibek in you.

Sitting and reading is not going to do anything but make you realize how to get to that meditation point. Das just explain to you though,

There was Bir Ras before 10th master penned Dasam bani in physical form remember that.

Sikhi has AlWAYS been there, we have just been taught if again as thd light of righteousness was faltering before 1469.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ | ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਹਿ | |

There was Bir Ras before 10th master penned Dasam bani in physical form remember that.

Sikhi has AlWAYS been there, we have just been taught if again as thd light of righteousness was faltering before 1469.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ | ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਹਿ | |

Yes, Dasam Bani has always been here, but the form was different. Guru Hargobind Sahib could have verbally instilled Bir ras into the Sikhs. Today if you want to attain Bir ras a person must read or listen to Gurbani.

By reading and understanding Gurbani a person attains Bir ras.

True but there is more in the practice.

We are ortjoprax not orthodox after all.

Actinf on hukaam and bani gives you amar bir rass.

Missing any component will cause dilution and confusion.

ਖਾਲਿਸਤਾਨ ਜ਼ਿੰਦਾਬਾਦ | ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ | ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਹਿ | |