katha about shviji by panthpreet singh

panthicunity

It was good katha but basic street level katha. He never bothered to put emphasis on a) shabad guru b) explain the sangat concept of sargun and nirgun in its totality that how all shiv shakti are part of sargun maya etc that shabad guru/self realization is most profound experience of divine. He may be able to impress some street level sikhs, not sikhs who have already heard sant baba gurbachan singh ji bhindranwale divine katha.

Someone please make him aware that sri dasam granth sahib ji also talks about countless shiv ji coming and going that he seems so staunchly against:

http://www.sridasam.org/dasam?Action=Page&p=48

its like... we are "sikhs" they are "hindhu" and the others "muslim" and the far other are "christian" who we "sikhs" want to kiss <banned word filter activated> off cos we love it......we s"sikhs" love "white chritian <banned word filter activated>"...personally im been bought up in a panjabi house,, i recite gurbani shud.. im soo ashamed to call myself a sikh.. call me a homless that knows how to read gurbani....dhan dahn shiva ji.. dhan dhan ganesh ji... dhan dhan sri ram chandar ji...dhan dahn sri guru gobind singh ji.. dhan dhan sri guru nanak dev ji-kalyug da maalik...akaal purkh..

veer bluesecape , deep apologies if this hurt you, this was never the intention , however gurbani is unequivocal about all devi devtas because contemplating on them takes us away from one akal purakh, however we sikhs do not pray to guru nanak , we pray to one parmatma using guru nanak's shabad and following his techniques for meditation (amrit vela sach nao vadiayi veechar)

As for my beloved brothers jonny, neosingh, singh and ladli fauj , I am very impressed with their spirtiual avastha , through guru's word they have overcome their petty minded hatered and have become one with guru. "santan sang kabira bigeryo , so kabira ramey hoi nibereyo"

They are embodiment of gurus teachings like

"Nanak fikee boliye tan man fikka hoye"

"Mithat neevin nanaka gun changiyae tat"

Panthic Unity Jee, sorry if I am wrong about him being a closet Kala Afghanist. But most of the videos you see if you are just Kintu Prantu type videos. Kintu Prantu is good, because if we don't do Kintu Prantu then Sikhs tend to revert back to Hindu Dharm. But if Kintu Prantu is all your Katha is about then one goes into the Naastic Heretic side questioning everything even authentic Gurmat concepts.

I'm all for Kintu Prantu, but there should be a healthy balance between Kintu Prantu and the spiritual side as well. Some times I feel if a heretic closet Kala Afghanist can be detected and exposed while he is still in the closet instead of waiting till he turns into a huge monster(like Dhunda) then it is easier to isolate them and handle them. Right now Bhai Panthpreet Singh Jee is not as big as Dhunda YET, but if he is a Kala Afghanist in the hiding he needs to be exposed for this instead of us waiting till he turns into a formidable enemy like Dhundu.

If any Gursikh has access to Bhap Panthpreet Singh Jee, they should ask him his views on Naam Simran, Dasam Bani, Amritvela, power of Gurbani i.e. all the genuine Gurmat concepts that are questioned by the Kala Afghanists. This clerification is very important to see if he is a closet Kala Afghani or not. Because so far he has been silent on these concepts and that is exactly what Dhunda used to do. At first he was silent on these concepts, people assumed he must believe in these Gurmat concepts, but slowlly he began to come out of the closet and exposed his real Kala Afghanist face.

in no way am i saying wot you said is not with akaal guru nanak........so i say to you as you pray to akaal with out akllll sargun saroop baba nanak then you are very much all nirgun saroppp.......no kesh.. no kakkarr..no amrit..i respect you.. so in your nirgun tapasaya theres no need for amrit shakna, no kesh, no recitation of bani..??nirgun akall reuires just silence and hukham rajaee chalna nanak likiya nall