Supporting Sri Dasam Granth

TuhadaDaas

The AKJ these days doesn't have a single view. I always look towards Puratan Jatha of Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh's time. Bhai Sahib has quoted from Sri Sarbloh Granth, and referenced that this Pangti is from Sri Sarbloh Granth, so I have no doubt that he believed in it. Other than that, Sarbloh Granth was never openly known unlike Sri Dasam Granth, so it is no wonder many people do not know about it or know what to believe when they hear about it.

That make sense. Here is sarbloh granth katha by akali nihang baba santa singh ji:

http://www.keertan.o..., Akaali Nihang

That make sense. Here is sarbloh granth katha by akali nihang baba santa singh ji:

http://www.keertan.o..., Akaali Nihang

Here is an article about Charitropaakhian and Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee. If it is any good please share and create awareness about Guru Sahib Bani.

http://puratanjatha.blogspot.ca/2012/11/charitropaakhian-and-sri-guru-granth.html

I've got no problem with Dasam Granth, however I am not sure if we should parkash it next to Siri SatGuru Granth Sahib Ji, as didn't SatGuru Gobind Singh Ji give Guru Gaddi to Aad Granth, thus transforming a mere book into a SatGuru forever?

apart from that, got no problems with it.

You have raised an interesting point. Many people think that if a person is a supporter of Dasam Granth they must automatically be supporting the prakash of Sri Dasam Granth as well. That is not the case. You can be a Dasam Granth supporter and not support it's Prakash as many believe that Prakash is only meant for Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee. I myself am a firm supporter of Sri Dasam Granth but believe that only Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee should be done Prakash of.

Just like at hazoor sahib, I have no problem with sri dasam granth being parkash side by side of sri guru granth sahib ji as clearly distinction is being made - sri guru granth sahib ji is slighty higher than sri dasam granth sahib. That distinction is good enough for me, if someone has further sanka they can take their inchi tape and measure the palki at hazoor sahib to clear their sansa..but don't expect hazoori singh's and nihang singhs to get rid of this seena basina puratan maryada and bend over backwards- just to please some ferengi protestant anti dasam heretics, these heretics already stopped sri dasam granth parkash at sri darbar sahib....you give these goons a arm they want whole body.!!!!!

Neither side have right to either a) enforce sri dasam granth sahib parkash to all panth b) equally sikhs don't have right to make attempts to stop sri dasam granth sahib already being parkash at ithasik takhts, nihang dals for centuries..!!!!!!

History is a witness, these ferengi anti dasam heretics always try to stop sri dasam granth sahib being parkash than former..!!!

Just like at hazoor sahib, I have no problem with sri dasam granth being parkash side by side of sri guru granth sahib ji as clearly distinction is being made - sri guru granth sahib ji is slighty higher than sri dasam granth sahib. That distinction is good enough for me, if someone has further sanka they can take their inchi tape and measure the palki at hazoor sahib to clear their sansa..but don't expect hazoori singh's and nihang singhs to get rid of this seena basina puratan maryada and bend over backwards- just to please some ferengi protestant anti dasam heretics, these heretics already stopped sri dasam granth parkash at sri darbar sahib....you give these goons a arm they want whole body.!!!!!

Neither side have right to either a) enforce sri dasam granth sahib parkash to all panth b) equally sikhs don't have right to making attempts to stop sri dasam granth sahib already being parkash at ithasik takhts, nihang dals for centuries..!!!!!!

History is a witness, these ferengi anti dasam heretics always try to stop sri dasam granth sahib being parkash than former!!!

This is quite an interesting taliban style comment from you brother. Nobody even mentioned stopping parkash at Hazoor Sahib, so I don't know whats crawled into your under garments for you to say this.

Can I ask you and the sangat, what does Parkash and Sukhasan actually mean? The words and also the act of it and why it is done.

Neither side have right to either a) enforce sri dasam granth sahib parkash to all panth b) equally sikhs don't have right to make attempts to stop sri dasam granth sahib already being parkash at ithasik takhts, nihang dals for centuries..!!!!!!

History is a witness, these ferengi anti dasam heretics always try to stop sri dasam granth sahib being parkash than former..!!!

if for a moment anyone thinks nihang dals will give up prkaash of sri dasam and sri sarbloh then they are seriously deluded...hazur sahib will not change its maryada for anyone including SGPC

Veerji, please refrain from calling others who don't agree with your statement as Farengi or heretic. I am a firm believer in Dasam Guru Jee's bani, but don't support prakash of any Granth other than Guru Granth Sahib Jee. The Akalis who liberated the Darbar sahib from the British supported Bipran influanced pujaris were all Dasam Granth supporters as well. Being a Dasam Granth supporter does not mean you have to be forced to accept it's prakash. Guru Gobind Singh Jee Himself only did prakash of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee. It is only after Guru Jee's jyoti jyot that puraatan Sikhs out of Shardha for the 10th master's Banis began to do Prakash of Sri Dasam Granth after Shaheed Bhai Mani Singh Jee compiled all the Dasam Banis into a single Granth. So Sikhs like me who are supporters of Dasam Granth are not Farengi influanced or heretic. We are only following what 10th Master Himself had started.

SGPC is not against Sri Dasam Granth. They print Dasam Granth sroops, promote it's banis, excommunicate any heretic who does koor parchar against it. The enemy is not SGPC. It is the Kala Afghanis and Missionaries who need to be targeted.

This is quite an interesting taliban style comment from you brother. Nobody even mentioned stopping parkash at Hazoor Sahib, so I don't know whats crawled into your under garments for you to say this.

Can I ask you and the sangat, what does Parkash and Sukhasan actually mean? The words and also the act of it and why it is done.

Sorry bro- unbreakable and johnny101, the above comment wasn't directed at any one particular. It was cautionary proactive, setting the record straight type post so people are aware of dangers of loosing an heritage it happened in the past, its always start from stopping the parksash leading to scripture being extinct-- thats how british operated- subtly attacked sikh heritage, culture, art, scriptures to the point it becomes a trend....!!!

I respect SGPC and give sgpc credit where its due, but their past actions-destroying white washing frescos/shortening chaupi sahib/remove sri dasam granth sahib etc speaks for itself .!!!