Shastarvidiya - In West Midlands ?

Hammertime007

wjkk wjkf,

nidar the fake nihang has been booted out of most gurdwara's in west midlands, i think he still teaches at namdhari akhara in birmingham.

wjkk wjkf

shastar vidya is also taught at sheperds bush gurdwara...i will be attending their classes soon..and advise anyone interested in the local vicinity to attend also

shastar vidya is a load of rubbish. Learn how to dance around with 16th century weapons.... oh yeh thats really practical isnt it? Its no different from those karate and kung fu boys that dance around in funny costumes and spend 30 years doing it but get slapped up like little kids when they get into a real confrontation.

shastar vidya - yeh it looks attractive, alluring and too good to be true. In reality its no different from all the other fake con martial arts that you find out there. Its more suited to wierdo geeks that want to dress up like Nihangs with the full kitchen set and post pictures on facebook than real fighters..... makes me laugh when I see them. They remind of me of some geeks I used to know at Uni that did ninjitsu and thought they had some secret deadly knowlege and used to train in black masks etc. What a joke!