Shastarvidiya - In West Midlands ?

Hammertime007

I thought that Wolverhampton classes have been cancelled?

Also aren't the Leicester classes due to finish shortly?

Regardless, it is best to avoid learning martial arts from Niddar Singh and learn from Gursikhs that have respect for those that have given their lives for the Sikh Panth.

shastar vidya is a load of rubbish. Learn how to dance around with 16th century weapons.... oh yeh thats really practical isnt it? Its no different from those karate and kung fu boys that dance around in funny costumes and spend 30 years doing it but get slapped up like little kids when they get into a real confrontation.

shastar vidya - yeh it looks attractive, alluring and too good to be true. In reality its no different from all the other fake con martial arts that you find out there. Its more suited to wierdo geeks that want to dress up like Nihangs with the full kitchen set and post pictures on facebook than real fighters..... makes me laugh when I see them. They remind of me of some geeks I used to know at Uni that did ninjitsu and thought they had some secret deadly knowlege and used to train in black masks etc. What a joke!

I have 8 years experince of Muay Thai. Great martial art, 100s of years of old, great tradition.

Thing is fist fights only happen in the gym these days, outside the gym these days its all knives, and other weapons.

I have 8 years experince of Muay Thai. Great martial art, 100s of years of old, great tradition.

Thing is fist fights only happen in the gym these days, outside the gym these days its all knives, and other weapons.

I would say go to the shastar vidiya classes and see for yourself. Most of the internet warriors on here don't have any martial arts background so they're not really qualified to judge the combat system taught by Niddar Singh. You have a background in muay Thai so it will be interesting to see your thoughts once you've been to a sv class, I say go and post your feedback once you've been.

I would say go to the shastar vidiya classes and see for yourself. Most of the internet warriors on here don't have any martial arts background so they're not really qualified to judge the combat system taught by Niddar Singh. You have a background in muay Thai so it will be interesting to see your thoughts once you've been to a sv class, I say go and post your feedback once you've been.

I am a 'pink with yellow stripes' bent in joothi vidiya and I have a phd is 'internet warriorism' so I can judge nadars nonsense and I confirm that 'the computer says NO'

Thank you for conveniently deleting my post. What are you afraid of?

This board is nothing but a platform for breeding paranoia, promoting slander and character assasination, where truth is silenced and lies are allowed to be spread. This attitude will never create Sikhs of good character, tolerance and moral good standing, nothing but hatred and fear is being promoted, the complete opposite of the Satgurus ideology.

The Akhara is open for anyone to come in to discuss, challenge and learn if they so wish to. We do not force our views on anyone nor do we expect anyone to become a Sanatan Sikh, a Nihang or anything else. We are open all all communities and races, religions and creeds where people are openely taught how to defend themselves and learn about the great martial tradition of Guru Gobind Singh.

Nidar Singhs letter which Taran0 posted on his website invites people to come and discuss any issues, if you wish to have answers then come to the root rather then making websites filled with misinterpretations and assumptions. Taran0 has never turned up to an Akhara in al the years I have been there so he has no understanding of Shastarvidiya, Sanatan Sikhi or Nidar Singh, just second hand slander.

Classes are taught at:

Wolverhampton - Guru Tegh Bahadur Gurdwara. Upper Villiers Street - 6:00pm - 9:30pm Thursdays

Birmingham - Naamdhari Gurdwara, Coventry Rd A45 -10:00am - 1:00pm Sundays

Leicester - Guru Amar Das Gurdwara, Clarendon Park Road - 2:30pm - 6:00pm Sundays

Dont let hate consume you

GURBAR AKAAL - you want to check those class location i think you will find they have changed - it was very easy to get nidar out of the gurdwaras we just showed the comittees his websites and they agreed that he is anti-sikh. And i will definately come to see Nidar, the reason i have not done it so far is i want to show him that we are serious.

and i didn't need to meet him, his website is very clear in its sanatan ideology, which is in line with RSS and arya samaj - and the hateful slanderous nature of his description of the shaheed singhs has started all this......

- also i have have seen the bahviour of his students which clearly displays the type of community nidar is building.

regardless of whatever martial arts style that you study, fighting is more about mentality and conditioning

You could be a black belt but just get battered by someone who is just used to fighting through years of having pangey on the street.

I tell you what I am interested in NIdar has a "Had Torh Challenge" cisco singh, gurbar akaal and other students of nidar, what is the had torh challenge what are the parameters and rules of this challenge. it is time nidar proved his efficiency

Where would this challenge take place?

how would someone accept the challenge?

how many people have challenged him so far?

have any people been turned away from the challenge?

what are the rules?

is this weapon combat or hand to hand combat?

what are the parameters of the challenge? who is considered a winner?

if you could kindly ask your gur-dev and get back to us with these details as we want to see how good he really is.

once we know what the rules are we can prepare our bandey and lets do this challenge.

Taran

If you was serious, you would have come to his face a long time ago Taran. All you are doing is riling the masses against him with lies and slander.

Moving on from there, the Hadh Thor challenge details are availible on the website.

In simple terms, turn up to the Akhara at the begining when the Shastar Namaskaran is done, stand on the left of the Gurdev as a sign that you do not accept his authority and lay down your challenge.

Jee Aaya Nu!

See you soon brother.

what lies and slander? answer the two articles written on the website, "akaal mahakaal and akaal misinterpretation by nidar" and "Sikhi timeless and unique not sanatan"

to which none of you have answer? it uses dasam granth bani .....

why hasnt he disproven the letter from the nihang dals? he keeps saying it is fake yet provides no proof?

have any of his students contacted India? who have you spoken to?

nidars students will allow no criticism aimed at their gurdev because they are deluded and in their eyes he is perfect, so anyone who opposes him is automatically a slanderer and and a liar?

I have proved that he has slandered our shaheeds, lies about history - nidar says baba giana singh, master of shastarvidiya was part of the "Sanatan hindu shiv akhara", but in baba Giana's book he never mentions those words.

coming back to the "hadh thor"

can you please answer each question

• Where would this challenge take place?
  • how would someone accept the challenge?
  • how many people have challenged him so far?
  • have any people been turned away from the challenge?
  • what are the rules?
  • is this weapon combat or hand to hand combat?
  • what are the parameters of the challenge? who is considered a winner?

also....

• Do we need to create and legal contract to prevent the losing party taking legal action? (nidar has a habit of calling the police before hand)
  • can we film the challenge?
  • If Nidar is defeated or fails to fight does he concede his position as gurdev?
  • Why is Nidar afraid to fight hand to hand?
  • it says on your website that hand to hand may result in desecration of hair but weapons based challenges can also result in desecration of hair and life? (which makes no sense)
  • If we bring multiple challengers will your gurdev challenge them one after another or need a rest
  • If a challenger defeats nidar and takes over the akhara he obviously gets possession of all akharas weapons because they will be the new Gurdev?

answer each one and please consult Nidar before you answer, take your time, but make sure you answer each question carefully. I woudl prefer a written reply from NIdar - rather then the cheley