Shastarvidiya - In West Midlands ?

Hammertime007

Latest news on nidars website - can be read below...

While I wouldn't ridicule or insult the passing of anyone, I wouldn't go this far attempting to curry favor with teh Namdharis by the excessive use of compliments and praise for their Guru.

it's a shame that he sees the rest of the sikh sangat as malesh, bhasauria, singh sabha ferenghi's and ignorant fanatic sikhs, while Jagjit Singh Namdhari, is a sachkhand vasi, ultimate Gurmukh.

Guru Gobind Singh ji says this about these fake Gurus...

PEKH DIKHAYE JAGAT KO LOGAN KO BASS KEEN
Those who exhibit various guises in the world and win people on their side.

ANT KAAL KATEE KATEYO BAAS NARAKH MO LEEN
They will reside in hell, when the sword of death chops them.

(Guru Gobind Singh Ji - Bachittar Natak)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Latest News Condolences
Gurfateh

I and the whole of the Baba Darbara Singh Akhara offer our deepest condolences to our Namdhari brothers and sisters upon the passing of their Satgur Jagjit Singh. The passing of such a great Sikh holy man and human being who did so much good for humanity and Sikhi leaves the world all the poorer. I count it as a great honour that I was able to have the blessed sight of the holy one and get his blessing. May Satgur keep showering his blessings from Sach Khand upon all those who love him.

Nidar Singh
-----------------------------------------------------------------

what a joke this thread has become if u feel strongly like shaheed singh khalsa have a word u bibi its not like the guys hiding hes advertises what gurdwara hes at u hero, no doubt youd <banned word filter activated> your pants before you get to the gurdwara

im not a fan myself but whenever i see bandwagon like this forming based on hearsay im always wary. For all those singhs calling the guy a nang you should say it to his face (he very well maybe) but being an internet warrior never served any purpose!

as for the description of the fight in the video its definetly blurry but i would call uptej singh the weaker of the 2 from what i know he has a very good reputation as someone whos very strong!

Is this the same kully khalsa who in a previous post pretended not to be a fan, and independant...... hehehheheheh

the problem is that whenever anyone ever gets close to NIdar he's always the first to run to the police and accusing everyone of being a fanatic.

I have been fed up for a while with Nidars students keeping on about "turn up to the Akhara and say it to his face, our ustads bigger then yours", well last thursday at Guru Tegh Bahadur Gurdwara , Wolverhampton, Nidar turned up with 20 or so of his students barged into the Gurdwara and was trying to force his classes on the Gurdwara, however 2 weeks earlier on receiving a letter from the Gurdwara stating that he can no longer hold his classes there, he would not even speak to the committee when given the chance.

Me and two Singhs went down last Thursday to support the committee because we felt that he would try something, I got a chance to say a few words to "The Last Sikh Warrior" and he wouldn't even look me in the eye, he accused me of "flaring up the passions with my website" to which I replied "your website has been causing offence online for ten years and now you know how it feels" I told him your the gurdev of the Hindu-Sikh Shastarvidiya?, he said yes , i replied well go and teach at a hindu-sikh mandir then if you can find one"

i told him straight to his face, this is a Gurdwara, people send their kids here thinking that Gurmat as is understood by the sangat will be taught here, and if people are being taught and if soemthing completely contradictory is being taught then those parents have a right to know. to which he turned around and started saying i was a trouble causer, i said you have been kicked out of somerset road gurdwara and he claimed that the comittee had been kicked out for drug dealing, i almost laughed i was like where the hell you get that story from, and what about all the drug abuse within your akhara.

I was expecting soemone with wisdom who would properly be able to converse and make his viewpoint in an intelligent manner but he just behaved like a fanatic, hothead with no control over his emotions.

The only bit were we got really scared was when he threatened us with his LAWYER !!! he goes "my lawyers coming, he's a bit late" then this bloke with a long black coat walked it and remained silent for the rest of the process,

We spoek to some of his students, who some tried to intimidate by staring at us for a long period which failed to work, one threw out three insults about the website and I said where is the argument and reasoning that you guys are always going on about. in a way i felt sorry for his students, they were clearly hurt and unaware of why they were being treated in this way, it is Nidars foolish behaviour that is to blame - they tried to explain its just abotu the martial art, but i said then why all the hurtful stuff on your website.

In a way Nidar got himself kicked out when he said he wanted to take the legal route and take the Gurdwara to court, so everyone goes go ahead, could take a while, plus the committee have no obligation to offer the Gurdwara for classes to anyone, and have the right to refuse.

The police turned up because Nidar foolishly threatened the Gurdwara with violence, at a meeting HE had set up himself with the police. saying he had students in Canada, America, Europe and he couldn't control them all and they wanted to smash the place up and get violent.

We talked to the police and explained we are here in peace hence only 3 of us, he is the one who has turned up with 20 students and weapons trying to bully the Gurdwara and acting like a hot head.

the most telling thing was that The Gurdwara had the decency to say that we are not banning anyone from worshipign at the gurdwara, anyone can come and worship but no shastarvidiya classes or controversial discourses allowed. Nidar was claiming his snatan beliefs were being discriminated against and he wasn't being allowed to worship. One of the Gurdwara members reminded him that whenever they turn up for class they never matha tek to Guru Granth Sahib ji in the Darbar anyway, they just walk past and when questioned about it they have said that we matha tek to the shaster so we don't need to matha tek to Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

I was shocked! I mean We matha tek to Shaster too, but we don't forget Guru Granth Sahib ji is our Guru

afterwards the police asked both parties to leave and we did so peacefully and then Nidar was asked to leave from the Gurdwara given full freedom to take his LEGAL action.

so we said it to his face, and what? other Singh when leaving even called him a "TAKRA MOORAKH" to his face, for defying the Gurdwara and showing such disregard for the Gurdwara, what wisdom will he teach his students.

as one of the Gurdwara members was on his way home that night he saw Nidar and all his students at KFC in Wolverhampton

i felt sorry for the "Last Sikh Lawyer" who was standing around that night lookign pretty bewildered and confused as to what he was actually doing there......

If there could be meeting or discussion between bhai kulbir singh ji akj and missionary (anti dasam heretic- ghuggha and jeonwala) peacefully/gracefully/respectfully in Canada, which was pure class(please check it out on youtube) .. i m sure there could be meeting between you lot in england peacefully, and get this sorted out before taking matters to the courts and legal threats etc..!!

May be we need senior gurmukh -taksali mediator to call up on meeting or something, both sides need to show some class and sort it out gracefully..!!