Shastarvidiya - In West Midlands ?

Hammertime007

Seriously, people like Kully and Cisco really make me laugh. Brothers, I would go and see a doctor if I was you, because there seems to be some major inconsistancy in your posts, I think you might have a brain defect! Everyone can see yours and your so called gurdev's agenda nice and clearly. Only a dimwhit would buy surjits cow turd and only someone who was dropped on their head would try to pass off that cow turd and what he's doing as legit Sikh maryada.

There are plenty of nadars "punch bags" on this forum, so please run and tell baba black sheep surjit to counter all of bhai Taran's points, start clarifying the points made on his website and to either accept or refuse his challange to an open/filmed debate.

And FYI stop trying to make people go and challange surjit at his classes, bacause we're not in the school yard anymore lads! Plus snakes like him, who waste tax payers monies by make false calls to the likes on CTU and concockting jackanory stories about cars getting shot up have been around for along time and everyone is wise to their tactics.

SURJIT YOU ARE GOING TO NEED TO GET UP A LOT EARLIER TO GET ONE OVER ON THE SANGAT MATE!

Yes i have to agree your consistency on this forum really shows everyone else up. As i have said numerous times i am not a pupil of SV/Nidar neither am i a Taksali/AKj or any other group that forms part of sikhi im just a standard sikh. Although i agree with most of Tarans points i am just trying to stress that rarely is anything ever as black/white as you are trying to make out, from what i know of the situation (very little) both sides have had theats levelled at them and this just seems to be a bashing thread wherby the accused hasnt been able to put his point across. if your going to waste your life trying to stop every "sect" of sikhi or waste time fighting with people who dont believe in raagmala/dasam bani etc you'll never be able to work on your own jeevan!

you would have to clarify what you mean by inform yourself?

i have read both websites bth opposing views the numerous threads on this forum ive even met Niddar Singh (although not long enough to discuss viewpoints of sikhi). But i feel that still doesnt mean im "well informed" im just highlighting that it doesnt do anyone any good with a bashing thread?

i dont think ive been negative to either side, in fact ive said before i agree with the majority of taran0 posts

Kully give it a rest bro. Like you said before, I think its best you come away from the computer and concentrate on your jeevan my brother. FYI from my spending time in his akara and around him, I can confirm that surjit is not good for anyones jeevan (just take a look at the actions of his so called students and then hold what they say and do against the infallible litmus test that is Gurbani). Shastar Vidiya is only a stupid man waving a sword around if you don't have the Guru, Naam and seva to go along side it. And don't forget SV is not exclusive to one man and does not limit itself to a certain period or time, so do make sure you have all aspects of the vidiya including the mighty weapon that is the PEN!

"in fact ive said before i agree with the majority of taran0 posts" - So to be clear majority, can mean NOT ALL. Please clarify what parts of Bhai Taran ji's website or posts you do not agree with so that we can get him to help you see the light?

you would have to clarify what you mean by inform yourself?

by this i mean , listen to both sides and then do your own research. If you have something postive to contribute then lets hear it. If not then leave it man.

Everyone of Niddar Singhs students(not saying you are one) who i have met, i have said the same thing.

• 2 weeks later...

wjkk wjkf,

happy new year to all!

Regatrding theis issue, I think that Nidar and his crew our out of Wolverhampton, Leicester and Birmingham Gurdwara's (Somerset Rd). I think they still teach at namdahari akhara in Birmingham. I think they are teaching at Khalsa Jatha Gurdwara in London??

I think that their tactis have changed i.e. not having Nidar teaching, as far as I know it is his chela Teja Singh teaching at Khalsa jatha gurdwara in London. Also they have opened a class in Smethwick again I do not think that Nidar is teraching but one of his chele. I am not sure about sheperds bush gurdwara?

It shouldn't really matter, they will still preach the same twisted sanatan hindu sikh philosophy - as all branches come from the same source!

The commitees at these gurdwara's need to be informed of their twisted ideology, which they push onto young impressionable minds.

wjkk wjkf

• 2 weeks later...