Shastarvidiya - In West Midlands ?

Hammertime007

wjkk wjkf,

veerji, i do spend alot of time on my nitnem and naap jaap. thankyou singh135, it hurts to find that these people are allowed to brain wash our youngsters in our own gurdwara's!! sorry i will not sleep until they are removed from the gurdwara's! simple as that!

they have views which fall in line with RSS! and we allow that in our religious institutions?????

wake up!!!!

wjkk wjkf

CLASS LOCATIONS AND TIMETABLE – OPEN TO ALL

MONDAY

143 Lodge Road

Birmingham

B18 5BU

20:00 - 21:00

TUESDAY

Central Gurdwara (Khalsa Jatha) London

62 Queensdale Road

London

W11 4SG

18:00 – 22:00

THURSDAY

Blakenhall Community and Healthy Living Centre

Bromley Street

Wolverhampton

WV3 3AS

19:00 - 21:30

FRIDAY

St Albans Community Association,

St Albans Road,

Smethwick,

B67 7NL

18:00 – 20:00

SATURDAY

St Francis of Assisi Church

Off London Road

Slough

SL3 7NE

12:00 – 16:00

GNNSJ Sikh Temple

78 Lady Pit Lane

Leeds

LS11 6DP

10:00 – 16:00

SUNDAY

Naamdhari Gurdwara

1199 Coventry Road

Birmingham

B25 8DF

10:00 – 13:00

Guru Amar Das Ji Gurdwara

Clarendon Park Road

Leicester

LE2 3AN

15:00 – 18:30

Something needs to be done , ther using new places and his chele are teaching now!!! we need a group of chardikala gianvaale singhs to expose this giddar and his chele to each gurooghars comitty! p.m if you know if anybody is going to do this

wjkk wjkf

veerji, the goal should be to get them out of khalsa jatha gurdwara, leicester and the sikh temple in leeds!

i think taran paji has done a great job in raising the awareness hence the booting out of birmingham and wolverhampton.

even if his chele are teaching, they will spew the same venom as their 'master'

wjkk wjkf

they have resorted to keeping Nidar out of the way undercover and

he has , as usual , put his students in front and they are now teaching the classes

which is progress I guess, as in 15 years he has produced no teachers of any worth.....

now i dont beleive in pursuing them beyond the gurdwaras, and i think that NIdar's nature has become apparent, ducking and diving, blatantly lying, hiding and calling the police at any sign of an open discussion.

It is also interesting to note that since the last few years where dasam granth is being attacked by fake professors, has Nidar or any of students taken a stand or stepped up or put their weapons forward to protect the sanctity of Dasam Granth Beer Rass Bani, while the rest of us our blood boiling to hear anyone do nindiya of Guru Gobind Singh jis bani. One of Nidar's cheley from london even defending dhunda's right to do parchaar.

it is interesting to note in the video of jeownwala of canada when he has a discussion with the tapoban (AKJ Singhs), yes the AKJ "RESPECT TO THEM" who are also representing in defense of Dasam Granth, jeownwala uses the same terminology used by Nidar - (the interpretation of Mahakaal as Shiva, etc)

these same people are trying to destroy amrit which Guru Gobind Singh ji himself took by casting doubt on amrit sanchar banis, therefore destroying our entire last 300 years of Sikhi, and paanaa of Vaheguru.

The biggest indicator for me that there is something wrong with Nidars leadership is that when teaching in Wolverhampton none of his students used to go and matha tek, instead they claimed they were worshiping their shastars and matha tek'd to them, as if there could be any substitute, without Guru Granth Sahib ji our weapons mean nothing, what do we defend?

the most shocking thing that i have found is that Nidar and his students claim immunity from the rules and regulations that we all hold sacred because apparently they are "KASHATRIYAS" (Ancient Warriors), therefore not subject to the same constraints and rules as everyone else, hence the "everything goes - mauja maro" attitude.

the problem I have with this is , kashatriyas of which army? and fighting which battle?, while living in your central heated houses with kfc buckets and hot water baths, what sangarsh, what struggle, what do you stand for? where is the line? like baba deep singh jis line , what are you prepared to do to help Sikhi, fight off the panth dokhis........ where are these kashatriyas when they are needed?

well they are too busy kissing the namdhari behind, so they don't get kicked out from coventry road Namdhari building, calling the namdhari leader "SATGURU" and therefore belittling Sat Guru Granth Sahib Ji the True Satguru that sits on the throne of Guru Nanak's Khalsa.

The truth is that Nidars students don't give a crap about anything, they don't believe in the Sikh Human rights struggle, they don't believe that Sikhs in India are discriminated against, they are not prepared to fight for nothing , so what is the point of a warrior who believes in nothing, who fights for nothing, Nidar openly mocks our freedom fighters and shaheeds what use are his weapons? what use is his shastervidiya if he takes away your belief and your Sikhi? and they don't even believe in fighting.

the few people who stood up against the regime of their time during the last 40 years, just as Guru Gobind Singh ji had done, and this one lone lost warrior NIdar emerges critisicing the ones who made sacrifices and claims himself the last Sikh warrior - what a joke! warriors are judged on their performance in battle and sacrifices made not how quick they can dial policemans.

once when talking to them(Nidars Students) they said oh we don't care about all that stuff, we only care about the martial art, well I said that is the problem because I care about SIKHI.

• 4 weeks later...

new article on website

UPDATE _and also spoke to jathedar of GNNSJ Leeds who is hosting Nidars classes under the banner of his student "Machi" aka Gurvinder Singh , the jathedar was unaware of the Link between Machi and Nidar and asked them to remove the link to their gurdwara from his website - still ongoing conversation between us and GNNSJ Leeds, might have to go and see Birmingham jathedar to apply pressure, if anyone from GNNSJ can also inform the rest of SOho ROad Sangat woudl appreciate it

----------------------------------------------------

Alcohol use in Nidar’s Cult

Posted on February 5, 2013

It is a well known fact that Niddar drinks alcohol, he admits it openly, and also encourages his students to drink. He has even gone as far as to say that to be a warrior one must drink alcohol and eat flesh. Many of Nidar’s students drink and a cousin of a close friend of mine, who is student of Nidar, openly encourages his family members that it is ok for Singhs to drink.

I have seen many families destroyed by alcohol addiction and abuse, and i know it pains many Gursikhs when they see Singhs drinking alcohol.

On the 30th October 2011 Nidar in an interview with the BBC made the following statements

Nihangs still maintain some tenets of the Hindu faith, they have three scriptures rather than one and these extra books contain influences from Hinduism.

Many Nihangs also eat meat and drink alcohol which orthodox Sikhs disagree with. Traditionally they also drank bhang, an infusion of cannabis, to get closer to God.

I am not sure how he justifies this, maybe its practices past on from Nihangs in India or maybe it goes back to Nidar’s belief that they are a special kshatri commando task force that live deep in the jungles and are beyond the normal rules that apply to everyone else. (? The deep jungles of Wolverhampton ?)

Let us look to Gurbani and to the 52 hukums of Guru Gobind Singh ji to see what message we get about alcohol and its use.

Guru Gobind Singh Jis 52 Hukums

At Paonta Sahib Gurdwara there is a letter containing 52 hukums written by Guru Gobind Singh ji which was sent to Sikhs in Kabul in 1708 instructing them on appropriate behaviour. You can view the 52 hukums at this website. these hukums have served as the basis of Sikh Rehitmaryada.

The ones that should be brought to the attention of Nidar and his cheley are the following

Sutantar vicharna. Raaj Kaaj dian kamaan tae doosrae mutaa dia purshaan noo huk nahee daenaa.
Maintain independent rule. In the affairs of governing, do not give the power of religious authority to those of other faiths.

vidyaa atae ghorhae di savaari da abhiaas karnaa
|

Train in the skills of weaponry and horsemanship.

Doosrae mataa dae pustak, vidyaa parhnee. Pur bhrosaa drirh Gurbanee, Akaal Purakh tae karnaa
|

Study the books and beliefs of other faiths. But maintain trust in Gurbani and Akal Purakh.

Sharaab nai saevanee
|

Do not indulge in drinking alcoholic beverages.

Guru Gobind Singh ji – 1708, 52 Hukams, Paonta Sahib

They key edict here is number 37, do not partake in Alcohol. I have added a few extras as they need to be thought about aswell. Especially the one about not giving religious authority to other faiths. Again this is supported by edict number 31 which states that we must study books of other cultures and religions but to hold faith only in Gurbani.

Edict 30 is interesting as Guru Gobind Singh ji refers to the science of weaponry and this means learning to use weapons Shastar Vidya and not a specific “STYLE” as has now been copyrighted and claimed by Nidar as his own brandname. We also know that Guru Gobind Singh ji was an avid archer and also the singhs were skilled in horseriding which are both missing from Nidars style of Kung Fu.

Gurbani on Alcohol and intoxicants

sach saraa gurr baaharaa jis vich sachaa naao ||

The Wine of Truth is not fermented from molasses. The True Name is contained within it

sunehi vakhaanehi jaetharrae ho thin balihaarai jaao ||

I am a sacrifice to those who hear and chant the True Name.

thaa man kheevaa jaaneeai jaa mehalee paaeae thhaao ||2||

Only one who obtains a room in the Mansion of the Lord’s Presence is deemed to be truly intoxicated. ||2||

This Shabad is by Guru Nanak Dev Ji in Siree Raag on Pannaa 15

kabeer bhaa(n)g maashhulee suraa paan jo jo praanee khaa(n)hi ||

Kabeer, those mortals who consume marijuana, fish and wine
theerathh barath naem keeeae thae sabhai rasaathal jaa(n)hi ||233||

no matter what pilgrimages, fasts and rituals they follow, they will all go to hell.
||233||

This Shabad is by Bhagat Kabeer Ji in Salok Kabeer Jee on Pannaa 1377

suaadh lubhath ei(n)dhree ras praeriou madh ras laith bikaariou rae ||

Those who are deluded by sensual pleasures, who are tempted by sexual delights and enjoy wine are corrupt.

This Shabad is by Bhagat Kabeer Ji in Raag Gauree on Pannaa 335

surasaree salal kirath baarunee rae sa(n)th jan karath nehee paana(n) ||

Even if wine is made from the water of the Ganges, O Saints, do not drink it.

This Shabad is by Bhagat Ravi Daas Ji in Raag Malaar on Pannaa 1293

hoshhaa madh chaakh hoeae thum baavar dhulabh janam akaarathh ||1||

You taste the weak, insipid wine, and you have gone insane. You have uselessly wasted this precious human life. ||1||

rae nar aisee karehi eiaanathh ||

O man, such is the foolishness you practice.

This Shabad is by Guru Arjan Dev Ji in Raag Maaroo on Pannaa 1001

kaam krodhh maaeiaa madh mathasar ein pa(n)chahu mil loottae ||1|| rehaao ||

Sexual desire, anger, Maya, intoxication and jealousy – these five have combined to plunder the world. ||1||Pause||

This Shabad is by Bhagat Ravi Daas Ji in Raag Raamkalee on Pannaa 973

Gurbani on the True Wine for a Gursikh

pooraa saach piaalaa sehajae thisehi peeaaeae jaa ko nadhar karae ||

The Perfect Lord naturally gives the cup of Truth, to the one upon whom He casts His Glance of Grace.

a(n)mrith kaa vaapaaree hovai kiaa madh shhooshhai bhaao dhharae ||2||

One who trades in this Nectar – how could he ever love the wine of the world? ||2||

gur kee saakhee a(n)mrith baanee peevath hee paravaan bhaeiaa ||

The Teachings of the Guru, the Ambrosial Bani – drinking them in, one becomes acceptable and renowned.

This Shabad is by Guru Nanak Dev Ji in Raag Aasaa on Pannaa 360

surath piaal sudhhaa ras a(n)mrith eaehu mehaa ras paeo rae ||3||

My focused consciousness is the cup, and the Ambrosial Nectar is the pure juice. I drink in the supreme, sublime essence of this juice. ||3||

nijhar dhhaar chuai ath niramal eih ras manooaa raatho rae ||

The pure stream constantly trickles forth, and my mind is intoxicated by this sublime essence.

kehi kabeer sagalae madh shhooshhae eihai mehaa ras saacho rae ||4||1||

Says Kabeer, all other wines are trivial and tasteless; this is the only true, sublime essence. ||4||1||

This Shabad is by Bhagat Kabeer Ji in Raag Raamkalee on Pannaa 968

I would like to clarify that i am not against alcohol in medicines and I am not against the strict vaishnav avoidance of substances rather I am against the abuse of substances be it paracetamol or whisky. In this day and age when there are so many tried and tested pain killers available the idea that one little sip of whisky will ail our pains is an amlees(drunkards) excuse.

we should always look to gurbani for guidance regardless of what Nidar or his students claim. Whatever their reasoning behind such actions no good will ever come of it. Our aim is to keep young people from the influences of such cults and arm our younger brothers and sisters with weapons of knowledge from gurbani so they can protect themself in Kalyug.

“ree sakheeyai, bikhe ban feeka tyaag ree sakheeyai, naam maha rass peeya”
“oh my friend, abandon the worthless poisons, tatse the maha rass of naam”

finally, just taste the true taste of naam and Gurus love – alcohol and drugs just pale away in comparison.

new article on website

UPDATE _and also spoke to jathedar of GNNSJ Leeds who is hosting Nidars classes under the banner of his student "Machi" aka Gurvinder Singh , the jathedar was unaware of the Link between Machi and Nidar and asked them to remove the link to their gurdwara from his website - still ongoing conversation between us and GNNSJ Leeds, might have to go and see Birmingham jathedar to apply pressure, if anyone from GNNSJ can also inform the rest of SOho ROad Sangat woudl appreciate it

----------------------------------------------------

Alcohol use in Nidars Cult

Posted on February 5, 2013

It is a well known fact that Niddar drinks alcohol, he admits it openly, and also encourages his students to drink. He has even gone as far as to say that to be a warrior one must drink alcohol and eat flesh. Many of Nidars students drink and a cousin of a close friend of mine, who is student of Nidar, openly encourages his family members that it is ok for Singhs to drink.

I have seen many families destroyed by alcohol addiction and abuse, and i know it pains many Gursikhs when they see Singhs drinking alcohol.

On the 30th October 2011 Nidar in an interview with the BBC made the following statements

I am not sure how he justifies this, maybe its practices past on from Nihangs in India or maybe it goes back to Nidars belief that they are a special kshatri commando task force that live deep in the jungles and are beyond the normal rules that apply to everyone else. (? The deep jungles of Wolverhampton ?)

Let us look to Gurbani and to the 52 hukums of Guru Gobind Singh ji to see what message we get about alcohol and its use.

Guru Gobind Singh Jis 52 Hukums

At Paonta Sahib Gurdwara there is a letter containing 52 hukums written by Guru Gobind Singh ji which was sent to Sikhs in Kabul in 1708 instructing them on appropriate behaviour. You can view the 52 hukums at this website. these hukums have served as the basis of Sikh Rehitmaryada.

The ones that should be brought to the attention of Nidar and his cheley are the following

They key edict here is number 37, do not partake in Alcohol. I have added a few extras as they need to be thought about aswell. Especially the one about not giving religious authority to other faiths. Again this is supported by edict number 31 which states that we must study books of other cultures and religions but to hold faith only in Gurbani.

Edict 30 is interesting as Guru Gobind Singh ji refers to the science of weaponry and this means learning to use weapons Shastar Vidya and not a specific STYLE as has now been copyrighted and claimed by Nidar as his own brandname. We also know that Guru Gobind Singh ji was an avid archer and also the singhs were skilled in horseriding which are both missing from Nidars style of Kung Fu.

Gurbani on Alcohol and intoxicants

Gurbani on the True Wine for a Gursikh

I would like to clarify that i am not against alcohol in medicines and I am not against the strict vaishnav avoidance of substances rather I am against the abuse of substances be it paracetamol or whisky. In this day and age when there are so many tried and tested pain killers available the idea that one little sip of whisky will ail our pains is an amlees(drunkards) excuse.

we should always look to gurbani for guidance regardless of what Nidar or his students claim. Whatever their reasoning behind such actions no good will ever come of it. Our aim is to keep young people from the influences of such cults and arm our younger brothers and sisters with weapons of knowledge from gurbani so they can protect themself in Kalyug.

ree sakheeyai, bikhe ban feeka tyaag ree sakheeyai, naam maha rass peeya

oh my friend, abandon the worthless poisons, tatse the maha rass of naam

finally, just taste the true taste of naam and Gurus love alcohol and drugs just pale away in comparison.

Good sewa

I'm actually surprised GNNSJ allowed Shastar Vidiya classes in the first place, theyre not normally known for "sant-sipahi" type parchaar etc..they're more into spirituality.

The alcohol stories about the Niddar Singh are pretty sensationalised though. Im not doubting if he drinks alcohol or not, but i've never heard the use of alcohol encouraged in his classes or any claims that you must drink to be a warrior...then again I only went to a few classes and this was over 2 years ago.

I actually have personally heard the opposite said in classes..i.e: excess alcohol is no good for fitness and training

So at the end of the day, if you dont want to acknowledge the Shastar Vidiya comabt system or Nidar Singh, thats an individuals choice but find yourself a good alternative weapons based system to train in maybe Fillipino arts such as Kali, Arnis, Eskrima etc. It's part of a Sikhs rehit to have knowledge and trianing in weponary dont neglect it.

"excess alcohol is no good for fitness and training" Cisco my friend you are seriously lost my brother and your cloak does not make your intentions invisable! "Excess" implies that "a small amount" or "some" is ok for a person. For a "Gursikh" to imply this, just shows that value of that persons kamaiy and Sikhi. Another bit of proof that people should stay well clear of surjit sin