Shastarvidiya - In West Midlands ?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Where is it tought ???????>

Not this again, why are people willing to do internet prachar but not willing to show up and have a chat about it? nindo nindo...

Nidars followers keep going on about the art but what about the following information...... posted up here today It would really upset me off if in 100 years time if someone came up and started sayin

wjkk wjkf,

nidar the fake nihang has been booted out of most gurdwara's in west midlands, i think he still teaches at namdhari akhara in birmingham.

wjkk wjkf

shastar vidya is also taught at sheperds bush gurdwara...i will be attending their classes soon..and advise anyone interested in the local vicinity to attend also

wjkk wjkf,

the training will go hand in hand with the hindu-sikh philosphy oops i mean brain washing, spewing the same venom as RSS sympathisers.......

wjkk wjkf

hear what u are saying but i am not gullable no1 will brain wash me, what bout just using him for the class

shastar vidya is a load of rubbish. Learn how to dance around with 16th century weapons.... oh yeh thats really practical isnt it? Its no different from those karate and kung fu boys that dance around in funny costumes and spend 30 years doing it but get slapped up like little kids when they get into a real confrontation.

shastar vidya - yeh it looks attractive, alluring and too good to be true. In reality its no different from all the other fake con martial arts that you find out there. Its more suited to wierdo geeks that want to dress up like Nihangs with the full kitchen set and post pictures on facebook than real fighters..... makes me laugh when I see them. They remind of me of some geeks I used to know at Uni that did ninjitsu and thought they had some secret deadly knowlege and used to train in black masks etc. What a joke!

I thought that Wolverhampton classes have been cancelled?

Also aren't the Leicester classes due to finish shortly?

Regardless, it is best to avoid learning martial arts from Niddar Singh and learn from Gursikhs that have respect for those that have given their lives for the Sikh Panth.

shastar vidya is a load of rubbish. Learn how to dance around with 16th century weapons.... oh yeh thats really practical isnt it? Its no different from those karate and kung fu boys that dance around in funny costumes and spend 30 years doing it but get slapped up like little kids when they get into a real confrontation.

shastar vidya - yeh it looks attractive, alluring and too good to be true. In reality its no different from all the other fake con martial arts that you find out there. Its more suited to wierdo geeks that want to dress up like Nihangs with the full kitchen set and post pictures on facebook than real fighters..... makes me laugh when I see them. They remind of me of some geeks I used to know at Uni that did ninjitsu and thought they had some secret deadly knowlege and used to train in black masks etc. What a joke!

I have 8 years experince of Muay Thai. Great martial art, 100s of years of old, great tradition.

Thing is fist fights only happen in the gym these days, outside the gym these days its all knives, and other weapons.

I have 8 years experince of Muay Thai. Great martial art, 100s of years of old, great tradition.

Thing is fist fights only happen in the gym these days, outside the gym these days its all knives, and other weapons.

I would say go to the shastar vidiya classes and see for yourself. Most of the internet warriors on here don't have any martial arts background so they're not really qualified to judge the combat system taught by Niddar Singh. You have a background in muay Thai so it will be interesting to see your thoughts once you've been to a sv class, I say go and post your feedback once you've been.

I would say go to the shastar vidiya classes and see for yourself. Most of the internet warriors on here don't have any martial arts background so they're not really qualified to judge the combat system taught by Niddar Singh. You have a background in muay Thai so it will be interesting to see your thoughts once you've been to a sv class, I say go and post your feedback once you've been.

I am a 'pink with yellow stripes' bent in joothi vidiya and I have a phd is 'internet warriorism' so I can judge nadars nonsense and I confirm that 'the computer says NO'