Reality of Sexual Grooming Gangs in the UK (Interview with Andrew Norfolk by SAS)

Hammertime007

FROM FB

I write this with a heavy, saddened heart...YET AGAIN a channel that represents Sikhs ( Sikh is based on TRUTH ) yet the so called Sikh channels are shying away from an interview filmed by SAS with Andrew Norfolk. Andrew Norfolk who's research and investigations based on factual events and statistics...That has ALREADY BEEN PRINTED BY UK NATIONAL NEWSPAPERS, including The Times, the independant, the Mirror Group...Why do we put profit before the truth what right do these channels have to say they are the voice of Sikhs ... Yet they need direct debits from the very same Sangat who's children are effected..how sickening and sad can we become...WJKKWJKF

Today Alison Holt of the bbc at 18:17 on the news at 6reported on "asian grooming gangs" and used the term "asian" to describe the groomers. After alll the trouble some people went to difine the differance that it was Pakistanis, the bbc have done it agian. We need to complain heres the address and template letter. https://ssl.bbc.co.uk/complaints/forms/?reset=#anchor Dear BBC

I wish to make a complaint about your use/abuse of the descriptive term "Asian" to generalise anyone from the continent of Asia and the sub continent of India.

It would seem that your use of the term is typically one of negativity when a particular group is in the news for reasons other than socially and culturally conducive reasons.

Many people are upset at the generalised term "Asian" when most of the population of the minorities who do come from the continent of Asia and the Indian Sub continent do not use this term.

Sikhs, Hindus, Buddhists, Chinese, Vietnamese, Burmese are all Asian, they can all be described under the terms of Asian and it is in my opinion quite wrong to generalise such a diverse swathe of people in this broad, sweeping inaccurate term.

It is something I feel that is in danger of creating a broad distrust of minorities in general. If one community is in the news for criminal and public order issues then they should be described specifically.

You could use the same term as Jack Straw which was “Pakistani Heritage” when he commented on Pakistan men grooming white girls in Derby on January 2011, and is the background of the men in this report. Asian brackets a swathe of people whom have no common ethnic background with the offenders.

Anyone care to venture a guess about the BBC's persistent use of the phrase despite numerous valid complaints?

Actually maybe it's us being dumb?

The BBC has ALWAYS been a mouthpiece for old school Brit mentalities, the same ones that create generalised 'identities' for 'natives' for the masses to consume (essentially orientalism).

Plus now it turns out that these dogs have got their own internal problems with shielding paedo nonce cases. Can we really expect them to give a toss?

Anyone care to venture a guess about the BBC's persistent use of the phrase despite numerous valid complaints?

Actually maybe it's us being dumb?

The BBC has ALWAYS been a mouthpiece for old school Brit mentalities, the same ones that create generalised 'identities' for 'natives' for the masses to consume (essentially orientalism).

Plus now it turns out that these dogs have got their own internal problems with shielding paedo nonce cases. Can we really expect them to give a toss?

Lol first BBC hide the Crimes of Pakistani Pedos then Jimmy Saville. " they are all in it togther" BBC SCUM

NAME AND SHAME Alison Holt

I have just made a complaint to the BBC using the same letter copied and pasted. More of us need to complain. The more people that actually complain about the term 'Asian' being used, the more likely the BBC will have to listen. It only takes five minutes, and everyone who reads this topic should complete a form.

This is the generic message given when a form is completed

Your complaint has been submitted

Your complaint has been submitted. Thank you for completing the details on this form. We’re sorry that you needed to complain.

We aim to reply to you within about 2 weeks, but it depends on what your complaint is about and how many others we need to investigate and respond to. If we receive other complaints about substantially the same issue, we may send everyone the same reply for consistency and to minimise licence fee costs. We may also publish a public response on this website.

We will report your complaint to BBC staff by tomorrow so they are aware of the issue (your personal details are removed). Our overnight report is one of the most widely read reports in the BBC and ensures your complaint reaches the right people quickly, including senior management.

All the comments, appreciations and complaints we receive help inform our editorial discussions. Please read 'What happens to your complaint' for our full procedures and how we consider the issues raised in complaints and other feedback we receive.

BBC Audience Services

BBC will send you a standard reply, I have logged complaints with them before regarding blanket usage of the term Asian because they're scared of causing offence in this era of political correctness. But your right everyone should log complaints the more the better . somebody somewhere must track statistics on number of complaints received etc..