Reality of Sexual Grooming Gangs in the UK (Interview with Andrew Norfolk by SAS)

Hammertime007

I have just made a complaint to the BBC using the same letter copied and pasted. More of us need to complain. The more people that actually complain about the term 'Asian' being used, the more likely the BBC will have to listen. It only takes five minutes, and everyone who reads this topic should complete a form.

This is the generic message given when a form is completed

Your complaint has been submitted

Your complaint has been submitted. Thank you for completing the details on this form. We’re sorry that you needed to complain.

We aim to reply to you within about 2 weeks, but it depends on what your complaint is about and how many others we need to investigate and respond to. If we receive other complaints about substantially the same issue, we may send everyone the same reply for consistency and to minimise licence fee costs. We may also publish a public response on this website.

We will report your complaint to BBC staff by tomorrow so they are aware of the issue (your personal details are removed). Our overnight report is one of the most widely read reports in the BBC and ensures your complaint reaches the right people quickly, including senior management.

All the comments, appreciations and complaints we receive help inform our editorial discussions. Please read 'What happens to your complaint' for our full procedures and how we consider the issues raised in complaints and other feedback we receive.

BBC Audience Services

thanks for sending that email, i got the same, you will get a proper reply in two days

^^

Sheet!

It does appear as if the BNP is monitoring us here?!?!

The problem with dealing with this grooming issue is that the lowest form of white scum also jump on the issue, which automatically make Joe Average run for cover lest they be besmirched with the NF brush (ironically even some of those of them that are closet racists also like to keep their crap covert in this way).

So how can we get this issue dealt with without them derailing it?

Also, I mean, I have to say it. What are we to make of an apnee that still gets caught up in this type of mess these days with so much parchaar done by apnay and even mainstream media on the issue???

Its the very young and naive who have no idea that people who could do this to another person even exist

Thing is we all know, but how many of us talk to our younger cousins and neices about this sort of thing

We just assume they know about it

This video only has about 3000 views, so we are still nowhere near the exposure it needs to be within the

Community and without numbers we cant pressure the government to change their laws.

I see what they're saying in that its predominantly Pakistanis doing this stuff.

But that doesn't mitigate the fact that imams have been involved.

The media doesn't shy away from bringing up Catholocism when their are peadophile cases against the Church.

Muslims are clearly using their supremacist beliefs to justify this behaviour.

They need to stop this 'Asian' libel which is inaccurate and unhelpful as there is no 'Asian' community or culture.

this just released on 21st

High Wycombe sex abuse inquiry leads to charges

Seven men face a series of charges following an operation targeting alleged child sexual exploitation.

The men were detained in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, as part of Thames Valley Police's Operation Ribbon.

Iblal Fiaz, 21, Khasim Fiaz, 22, Kasam Dadd, 23, Mohammed Adnan, 21, Janaid Sharif, 26, Mudasser Hussain, 28, and Mohammed Jubroin Khan, 21, have been charged with a total of 32 offences.

They will appear before Aylesbury Magistrates' Court on Thursday.

Iblal Fiaz faces 16 charges, including rape, Khasim Fiaz six charges, including rape, and Mr Dadd two charges, including one of rape.

Mr Adnan faces two charges of rape, Mr Sharif one charge of rape, Mr Hussain three charges of rape, and Mr Khan two charges of conspiracy to rape.

A 20-year-old man, from High Wycombe, has been released on bail until 4 December.

Thames Valley Police said earlier this week that an investigation had been started in December last year, uncovering allegations dating back to 2007.

Thing is, the 'Asian' thing can be of serious usefulness in terms of mobilising votes in a democracy or protesting. Some of us older heads remember the days before Pakistanis messed it all up, and recall how a sense of 'Asianness' wasn't a bad thing and how it helped unite people against a common and very nasty enemy.

Personally I think, that minus Paks (or at least those <banned word filter activated>-off ones), the identity might even become useful again for mass mobilisation. I only see racism growing in the UK if the economy continues to dwindle. They are too scared of kalay to kick off with them, so 'Asians' would become the natural 'whipping boy'.

We need to factor in potential issues we have to deal with in the future, and one thing the whole Barak Obama thing has shown us is that a so called 'minority' UNITED can make BIG CHANGES to the scene.

For example, Bengalis and Sikhs can unite and increase numbers and face common issues. It's true that that sleazy, slimy element of Paks needs serious dealing with, but turning our back on other potential allies (even if they are sullay!!) because of them doesn't seem too prudent to me. I'm not saying we crawl up their backsides btw, just have healthy positive relationships with other 'Asian' communities (and even other nonAsian visible and nonvisible minorities if possible) . We have to be careful and circumspect for the long term. What you guys think?

^^

Sheet!

It does appear as if the BNP is monitoring us here?!?!

The problem with dealing with this grooming issue is that the lowest form of white scum also jump on the issue, which automatically make Joe Average run for cover lest they be besmirched with the NF brush (ironically even some of those of them that are closet racists also like to keep their crap covert in this way).

So how can we get this issue dealt with without them derailing it?

Also, I mean, I have to say it. What are we to make of an apnee that still gets caught up in this type of mess these days with so much parchaar done by apnay and even mainstream media on the issue???

Its obvious bnp would put a link on their site, as it confirms that they are not only ones saying Pakistani Males are targeting girls of other communities for sex abuse, and grooming.

We the Sikhs also use sources and groups to confirm this same concern too.

Let the BNP look out for girls of their community and we will look out for ours.

Dont clash with BNP on this subject, it will only strength the groomers and perverts who are doing it.

Its harsh to say white scum jump on the bandwagon.

Grooming only happens to white working class girls, and Sikh/Punjabi girls. It dosnt happen to white middle class girls i.e Mps daughters/liberial Gurdian readers because Pakis havent got acces to them.

Its harsh to say white scum jump on the bandwagon.

Why? Are you one of their closet fan club members?

I still remember when Nick Griffin's crew were viciously and cowardly attacking brown people, including Sikhs. Now, they get the sympathy of low IQ brothers like yourself.

nick-griffin-image-2-996158499.jpg

They ARE white scum. End of.

Why? Are you one of their closet fan club members?

I still remember when Nick Griffin's crew were viciously and cowardly attacking brown people, including Sikhs. Now, they get the sympathy of low IQ brothers like yourself.

nick-griffin-image-2-996158499.jpg

They ARE white scum. End of.

what this got to grooming issue ?white working class are going to be angry bout grooming cos it happens to girls of their community. Also let it be know people brand Shere Punjab Birmingham boozers louts (alot were) but they were 1st to highlite this.