Reality of Sexual Grooming Gangs in the UK (Interview with Andrew Norfolk by SAS)

Hammertime007

Whatever their faults, SP were never out and about attacking people randomly. The fact that you are equating the NF/BNP with SP plainly shows how much brains you have.

Look - the main point I'm trying to make is that

1) The BNP type hate filled ex-skinhead banging on about this issue makes it harder for decent apnay or ANY decent white people to get people to take this issue seriously. It gets taken as more 'right wing ranting'. Plus let's be frank, NF types are also trying to mobilise goons with this issue for their 'future plans'. Now you might not be too bright - but I can take a good guess as to what they might be like - and they aren't pleasant for anyone including us in the long term. No matter how chummy they might act with us now, whilst it suits their agenda.

2) The BNP is PRO-ACTIVELY trying to get dimwitted Sikhs on board with their agenda and we all need to be wary of this BIG TIME and combat it.

Simples.

Whatever their faults, SP were never out and about attacking people randomly. The fact that you are equating the NF/BNP with SP plainly shows how much brains you have.

Look - the main point I'm trying to make is that

1) The BNP type hate filled ex-skinhead banging on about this issue makes it harder for decent apnay or ANY decent white people to get people to take this issue seriously. It gets taken as more 'right wing ranting'. Plus let's be frank, NF types are also trying to mobilise goons with this issue for their 'future plans'. Now you might not be too bright - but I can take a good guess as to what they might be like - and they aren't pleasant for anyone including us in the long term. No matter how chummy they might act with us now, whilst it suits their agenda.

2) The BNP is PRO-ACTIVELY trying to get dimwitted Sikhs on board with their agenda and we all need to be wary of this BIG TIME and combat it.

Simples.

I have first/2nd relations who were in the top and middle ranks of sp, one the main organisers was a family friend, i went to a sp wedding at the peak of sp where there were about 350 plus of them there. as a kid i spent a little time with donkeys who later went on to be sp. i also grew up in north west bham and spent time in white areas in the 80s. I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE AND SIMILARITIES BETWEEN SP AND NF/BNP

At the end of the day the British will not allow a paramilitary Sikh type organisation in the UK. We are just too much of a loose cannon. SP came under so much pressure, at the same time muslims from the UK were being sent to fight in Yugoslavia by the British government. The BNP/NF/C18 have realised how dangerous it is having ANYONE who is not English in their country. Just too many variables and conflicts of interest - they will never trust any one who isnt white. They target muslims because they are causing the problems and because they deserve it. But if the UK still has problems after the muslims have gone, they will aim at us, then the blacks, then the scots/jews or whoever is left. It's the way they are.

Stop expecting the English to help or sort this out for us. We have to do it ourself.

At the end of the day the British will not allow a paramilitary Sikh type organisation in the UK. We are just too much of a loose cannon. SP came under so much pressure, at the same time muslims from the UK were being sent to fight in Yugoslavia by the British government. The BNP/NF/C18 have realised how dangerous it is having ANYONE who is not English in their country. Just too many variables and conflicts of interest - they will never trust any one who isnt white. They target muslims because they are causing the problems and because they deserve it. But if the UK still has problems after the muslims have gone, they will aim at us, then the blacks, then the scots/jews or whoever is left. It's the way they are.

Stop expecting the English to help or sort this out for us. We have to do it ourself.

Sp were under pressure from our own community as they were labled boozers from our own, ask the families who they helped they will have nothing but priase for

them, also ask the few Gurdwaras which accomodated SP for meetings.

Sp were under pressure from our own community as they were labled boozers from our own, ask the families who they helped they will have nothing but priase for

them, also ask the few Gurdwaras which accomodated SP for meetings.

The families were worried because of all the negative press Sikhs were getting. The Chalvey raid would be tolerated in a Sikh country as the mullahs deserved it. But that kind of overt type tactics just alienated everyone and our community knew it. Rather than change tactics we did the typical Sikh thing of 'oh we cant do it our way? Oh f*ck it then'. SP all went off and had families.

The families were worried because of all the negative press Sikhs were getting. The Chalvey raid would be tolerated in a Sikh country as the mullahs deserved it. But that kind of overt type tactics just alienated everyone and our community knew it. Rather than change tactics we did the typical Sikh thing of 'oh we cant do it our way? Oh f*ck it then'. SP all went off and had families.

Chalvely raid was1997/98 by "Shere Punjab Southall" fair play to these lads they had nuts to what they did, this happened at at time when Birmingham Sikhs were getting batterd regular by Birmingham Pakis. The Chalvery raid gave Brum Sikhs Lads some hope but it never galvernised us like it should.

Sp Birmingham were helped by a then Local MP claire short, it was 1988 when SP were arrested and put in Winson Green (so were the Paki gang) but Claire Short got them out.

Yeah but today we couldnt rely on the English. They are too wrapped up in themselves and disorganised to do anything. This isnt the 80s or even the 90s. The sulleeh have infiltrated local councils/police and have educated lawyers/politicians to fight their corner. Our lot believe in fighting everyone else's battles and hiding when we have our own. We have to face up to the situation in 2010s. The English dont have a clue either and their BNP are a motley bunch of no hopers. Not the kind of people I would want to stand shoulder to shoulder with in the trenches, so to speak.

Exactly. What we have to ask is just how did certain brothers (no names mentioned for the mo) become so emasculated to the point that they look towards openly right wing neo-nazi, anti-immigrant groups as some sort of potential allies or saviours like proper 'damsels in distress' seeking some ar5ehole to appear on the horizon on a fiery steed and save the day. lol

Boy, some of you brothers have fallen so low, it's painful and shameful to watch.

Don't fall for the BNP sympathy trick. They will try and get support from sikhs as this will do them favours. Remember that most sikh youth are born and bred in UK compared to paki youth. The BNP also lured some blacks in a few years back. I'm sure some of the BNP representatives were actually kalaay. This was all a trick to get some kaalaay in to boost their image.

They will do the same with sikhs.

It's good that they know that these pakis are the real ghandh that give the whole asian people a bad name.

BTW. You guys talking about SP.

Listen, SP were the real deal to start off with but they needed bigger numbers to tackle the panther and muslim gangs. So they recruited as any college sikhs as they could from around the midlands.

With this came some of the regular sharabi youth that we get everywhere. It was only when a few of these started some drunken brawls in pubs and clubs that SP began to get a bad name.

But these street youths were of high value because they could locate the girls in trouble first hand by the word on the street.

S yes, there were some bad drunken youth involved. BUT they still helped with the issues being addressed even if a few fights happened between them.

I was in UK in the 80's and now live in Vancouver..I knew the SP and the goings on quite well as I was based with the smethwick SP.

Yes they are all grown up with families like myself now, but it's a shame that the next generation could not continue, whereas the pakis have just grown in their criminal activities.

It's quite sad for me to hear about this and that it is still going on back there in UK.

You guys need to do something. I mean you have internet and everythig now- so you should not have problems recruiting. Whereas SP had to roam colleges and pubs to pick up our tough punjabi youths.