Reality of Sexual Grooming Gangs in the UK (Interview with Andrew Norfolk by SAS)

Hammertime007

• 10 months later...

Reflection. 

In the past, the issue of grooming was a taboo one that even our own majority were clueless about (probably more accurate to say they themselves turned a blind eye to it for various reasons.

Given all the focus on it for a while now, other than someone extremely young and gullible, surely an apnee must be borderline retarded or having serious issues in her personal life to fall for this these days? But I do see how an isolated apnee in a tonda stronghold could easily feel intimidated into 'dating' a perpetrator, especially if her family are genteel and couldn't offer any resistance to a strong, criminal gang with numbers.     

3 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Given all the focus on it for a while now, other than someone extremely young and gullible, surely an apnee must be borderline retarded or having serious issues in her personal life to fall for this these days? But I do see how an isolated apnee in a tonda stronghold could easily feel intimidated into 'dating' a perpetrator, especially if her family are genteel and couldn't offer any resistance to a strong, criminal gang with numbers.     

Depends. Do young kids and teenagers read the news? Most of the grooming cases don’t get much news time on TV.

Rather than just concentrate on women not being able to trust a policeman (that is being made a big thing) , some other message needs to be made big about ‘don’t trust Pakistani males’ ; are the policemen proportionally any worse ?

I don’t care if it is politically incorrect .

Kids from our community need to learn Sikh history from a young age; it certainly helped me develop a healthy distrust of certain communities from an early age.

Sikh Families in isolated areas should develop strong relationships to help each other keep an eye out for each other.

but this problem won’t go away as long as there are paks in this country 

2 hours ago, Premi5 said:

Rather than just concentrate on women not being able to trust a policeman (that is being made a big thing) , some other message needs to be made big about ‘don’t trust Pakistani males’ ; are the policemen proportionally any worse

Do you not see that it was these two forces working together that Sikhs were dealing with? That explains a helluva lot of what I saw over years: where the grooming perpetrators usually got off scot free and generally operated with impunity, whilst active apnay got demonised in the media, put on intelligence lists and got hammered by the court system too.

Basically, it was two cultures colluding against us - and I still think they do it now.    

Depends. Do young kids and teenagers read the news? Most of the grooming cases don’t get much news time on TV.

Unless you are pretty much retarded (and a lot of apneean do seem thus sadly), a lot of teenager females will talk about threats to them in their own social circles. 

16 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Do you not see that it was these two forces working together that Sikhs were dealing with? That explains a helluva lot of what I saw over years: where the grooming perpetrators usually got off scot free and generally operated with impunity, whilst active apnay got demonised in the media, put on intelligence lists and got hammered by the court system too.

Basically, it was two cultures colluding against us - and I still think they do it now.    

Unless you are pretty much retarded (and a lot of apneean do seem thus sadly), a lot of teenager females will talk about threats to them in their own social circles. 

I wasn’t talking about police and groomers working together, I mean on the whole the police do a lot of ‘good’; the groomers are just bad. 

If it’s acceptable to push messages to give the police (that women shouldn’t trust them) then it would be good if the media did the same with Pak males.

did you see this case btw? Have to admit if she was lying it was bad, but it made me laugh a little 

https://theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/jan/03/eleanor-williams-lied-grooming-gang-guilty-perverting-justice

I think you underestimate how naive young people can be , especially if they’re not from ‘the streets’ like you.

I was brought up and schooled in 90% white areas; many like me (I mean girls) would not know about groomers if they suddenly moved to a desk area or started Uni.

strangely, a few miles from where I live about 5 years ago, I saw a teenaged white girl had just been talking to or got out of a car which had an Asian male in it. My first thought was ‘something dodgy?’ going on?!

anyway they were too far away and I was at a bus stop, so despite staring at him briefly couldn’t tell who or what he was.

WRT Police, have said it before but we need more Apne at all levels in the Police.

what do you think about having undercover Paks in the police trying to bring down groomers?

3 hours ago, Premi5 said:

I wasn’t talking about police and groomers working together, I mean on the whole the police do a lot of ‘good’; the groomers are just bad. 

If it’s acceptable to push messages to give the police (that women shouldn’t trust them) then it would be good if the media did the same with Pak males.

What is telling is how for a period (a few years ago), right wing papers like The Mail, actually started covering the misuse of the label 'asian' to describe groomers. But then in the last few years they reverted back to using the 'asian' label. I think they are instructed to do these things by government agencies. Goray (at ground level) are actually scared of paks (and for good reason too). They'd rather throw us under the bus. The west has too many geo-political spoons in that area to rock the boat too much. All those years of fighting in Afghanistan, all the way from when Russia occupied Afghanistan, down to the Taliban wars, have made them dependent on them for their political strategies. Remember (as HSD aptly put it) that country is essentially the b@stard child of british colonialism and islamic fundamentalism. Their histories are deeply entwined. 

did you see this case btw? Have to admit if she was lying it was bad, but it made me laugh a little 

https://theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/jan/03/eleanor-williams-lied-grooming-gang-guilty-perverting-justice

I think cases like this are promoted to exactly obfuscate what has gone on. They essentially undermine efforts to combat the problem by suggesting accounts are exaggerated. 

I think you underestimate how naive young people can be , especially if they’re not from ‘the streets’ like you.

I was brought up and schooled in 90% white areas; many like me (I mean girls) would not know about groomers if they suddenly moved to a desk area or started Uni.

I wasn't born streetwise, and only gradually got that way. What is positive is how youngers like SYUK are grabbing the bull by the horns and actively warning people in places like uni, where a lot of this takes place or the could cascade to a wider demographic. 

strangely, a few miles from where I live about 5 years ago, I saw a teenaged white girl had just been talking to or got out of a car which had an Asian male in it. My first thought was ‘something dodgy?’ going on?!

anyway they were too far away and I was at a bus stop, so despite staring at him briefly couldn’t tell who or what he was.

I've seen some suspect stuff too, I have to say, the way some of our community have challenged things have made things more difficult for groomers, but the thing with demented, perverted predators is that they are incapable of stopping (in my opinion). As they say in Panjab, the dog's tail can never be straightened out.

WRT Police, have said it before but we need more Apne at all levels in the Police.

what do you think about having undercover Paks in the police trying to bring down groomers?

There is a problem with what you are saying in that the type of apnay the police (and army for that matter) ends up retaining are chaaplooses, who wouldn't risk their careers and only tow the line. I know many pak criminal crews (in contrast) have infiltrated the police and have relatives/friends within who will break the law to support their associates (i.e. give tip offs and search police databases to provide info). 

Also, the police use our own in the forces against us. From what I've seen of how goray operate in general in business, they will test any moc by making him throw one (or more) of his own under the bus to check where their loyalty lies before offering him any position of power. They are also hyper-vigilant and watch apnay more.