Helping the unfortuante families in Punjab

Guest khalsa ji

Guest khalsa ji

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru je ki fateh

dass wants to help shaheed singh families or unfortuante families in punjab.

please please provide dass with details of families so he can do so preferably in amritsar area.

you may wonder why im not going via khalsa aid etc, i want to help these families from now until the long run and help with kids education , weddings etc and want to build a rapport with them.

i will begin with 1 family and if maharaj does kirpa do another 1 soon.

ive emailed khalsa aid for details of families but none have got back to me.

so please could you tke this post seriously and help singh do seva.

gareeb da mouh guru di golak.

vjkk vjkf

Vaheguru je ka khalsa vaheguru je ke fateh,

I would like to do some seva of shaheed singh parivaars or some of those singhs who are living in bad conditions.

I would like to get personal details of the family /person etc as in phone number , where he lives etc so i can help them for the long run eg provide monthly support and help with children studies , weddings etc. I would like to support parivar financially and also build a rapport with them and visit them when i go india.

So it would be good if some1 could give me details of any1 who needs help in Punjab.

You might think why i don’t ask khalsa aid etc , i have asked them but heard so reponse yet!!

Singh would be grateful for anyhelp.

Please keep contacting Khalsa Aid repeatedly. Other organizations can be found by searching online as well. Since you've posted in Gupt we can't be sure who you are and what your purpose is behind asking for the details of the families of Shaheeds. However, hoping that you and your intentions are genuine, we can only guide you towards those organizations who are already helping them out. I suggest other members also do the same WITHOUT providing ANY details about the families.

I would contact Ravinder Singh from Khalsa Aid, inform him and make a donation via the on-line secure donation page.

A guy was recently arrested in india for collecting money and giving it to the families of Dharmi faujis.

Whatever you do, do not advertise it, go there and see their condition, don't make blind donations.

I would personally donate to the Sikhs living in Delhis Widow colony, however they need more than jobs, they need to be taken back into the PANTH as SIkhs. Their kids, sons and daughters need partners for marriage, they need jobs, etc.

Don't just make a donation to feel good, do it so that it has an long term effect.