Credentials of sikhchic

GPS

Sikhchic is run by so called self proclaimed elite posh sikhs who considers anyone who wears chola pendu/extermist...ask these ferengi hallelujah protestant influenced type sikhs if gorreh singhs/singhanis who wear bana with full pride even at work are pendu/extermist- they have no answer, in fact these are the same chums who go in awe by looking white sikhs dressing in bana but not their own, they commit reverse racism against their own..!!!

Most probably one of the administrators was punished by Canadian commission of ethics by depriving him of his license for law practice as he resorted to unfair practices. Why such people comment on religious issues as they hate those who are spirited souls and fight for sikhi.

I visit this site, sikhnet, sikhchic etc. Why the useless complaining of "oh they're like this, they're like that" nonsense? You don't like their articles, don't read them, what's the OP's credentials? Who cares.

People like me know what they spread is manmat. People who are uninformed of Gurmat get influenced by it because these manmukhs TRY to sound sincere,logical and convincing to them. Which leads them to the wrong path.

If there are hackers on this site, I suggest hacking such sites is just a Panthic Seva....so hack!

They def censor comments as i always find my comments changed and at times they don't even authorise them. I don't even bother writing comments now as they only appear to allow comments that are in like with "their" version in Sikhi.

Haha true. I have written in the comment section of their site. When I used to comment on their site I noticed that when my comment was posted, it would be edited and even changed!

It's mostly good articles on the site, but the problem with these types of sites is that they should just stick to their social or political issues. Hardly any of them is religious yet they like to stick their nose in religious matters as well as if they think they know something about the issue.

Most of these Dunda and Darshan Lal supporters hardly have any knowledge. I have just met one knowledgeable Kala Afghana supporter in my life. He was a mona but very well read and was well versed in the Kala Afghana beliefs system. I can respect a guy like that, at least he knows what he is talking about. But most of these Kala Afghanis just Bevakoofs.