I don't know y people say Gurus are God...

Gurpreet14

With all that being said above,

Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj is not only sargun roop Guru Avtar but also shabad and nirgun roop...When we mention sri guru nanak dev nirankar we should have no duality whatsoever..we should consider sri guru nanak dev nirankar as sargun/shabad/Vahiguroo nirgun gyan roop in its totality..!!!!!!!!!!!

nail on the head n30singh :)

Dustofyourfeet - your analogy is correct but your logical process is wrong we are all the sea some like the guru's are cleaner water then the rest but akaal resides in all. you suggest that the water in the cup is the same as the ocean incorrect, no cup can contain the vastness/power of the ocean. guru cannot be akaal purakh as he/she is confined by limits of the body and mortal mind.

Gurpreet14 you are not right. If Guru Gobind Singh Ji said that (and it is not translated as those who call themselves God end up in hell), I believe they said it out of humility and to make sure people don't end up worshiping them (flesh and bone) as God.

Because if they mean that (which they don't), they are contradicting themsevles (and obviously Guru Ji cannot condradict himself) as in Sukhmain Sahib, Guru ji declares the Brahmgiani as God himself and obviously, Guru Ji is Brahmgiani.

This is an A+ post

Just playin devils advocate now surely you intepreting guru's words as contradictory means you are then further assuming or inferring your own opinion on the matter so your first line of gurpreet is wrong is just an assumption on your behalf rather than a logical rational choice why dont you believe that brahmgiani is in essence god, not actually god easily another assumption you could make

for me a B - post

Just playin devils advocate now surely you intepreting guru's words as contradictory means you are then further assuming or inferring your own opinion on the matter so your first line of gurpreet is wrong is just an assumption on your behalf rather than a logical rational choice why dont you believe that brahmgiani is in essence god, not actually god easily another assumption you could make

for me a B - post

We are not here to grade the post... i want know whats the fact dear...

if u cant explain it better dont reply to my post

u r Z- for me

Sidh Gosht says that one must connect with the shabad of the Guru not the deh. Guru maharaj were akal purakh, like the ocean and glass example someone gave above. But it's not their saroop we are connecting with but the shabad. Gurbani is Waheguru's word given to us by him.